lets start a white pride group in rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
true amerikkkan

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 21, 2013
i have beeen born and raised in rome and i notice kneegros are flocking here from all over and like everywhere else they flock to crime poverty and welfare is an a dramatic rise so i say lets start grouping togather now so we can defend our loved ones our property and our pride.respond here and we can decide where to meet and start discussing things further.individually they will win together we will come out on top with no loss or injury.for those of yous who dont join then you will learn the hartd way when your house is robbed or kid assaulted by 3 monkeys in school or car is robbed or whatever may it be it wont be good and you will regret not joining
stfu

Rome, NY

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Ok meet me at midnight down by the canal.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2013
true amerikkkan wrote:
i have beeen born and raised in rome and i notice kneegros are flocking here from all over and like everywhere else they flock to crime poverty and welfare is an a dramatic rise so i say lets start grouping togather now so we can defend our loved ones our property and our pride.respond here and we can decide where to meet and start discussing things further.individually they will win together we will come out on top with no loss or injury.for those of yous who dont join then you will learn the hartd way when your house is robbed or kid assaulted by 3 monkeys in school or car is robbed or whatever may it be it wont be good and you will regret not joining
Forming a racist hate group will overcome racial hatred?

Incidentally, the crime you allude to was committed by two blacks and a white kid, who drove the vehicle. Not that it matters; it was a senseless act of murder.
DisQualified

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 22, 2013
Hang out over by Little Ceasar's this Friday Night from 8-Midnight and just people watch the whites going in and out and walking by pushing their fatherless kids. Your Pride in being "white" will go right out the window.

$8 Deep Dish.
really

Hampton, VA

#5 Aug 22, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Forming a racist hate group will overcome racial hatred?
Incidentally, the crime you allude to was committed by two blacks and a white kid, who drove the vehicle. Not that it matters; it was a senseless act of murder.
he didn't look "white" to me...more purtoricken...
lol

Rome, NY

#6 Aug 22, 2013
DisQualified wrote:
Hang out over by Little Ceasar's this Friday Night from 8-Midnight and just people watch the whites going in and out and walking by pushing their fatherless kids. Your Pride in being "white" will go right out the window.
$8 Deep Dish.
Ok so whites are buying cheap pizza. Hang out at visiting hours in the prison (especially Syracuse jail) and any "black power" you felt will go right out the window.
25 to life.
DisQualified

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so whites are buying cheap pizza. Hang out at visiting hours in the prison (especially Syracuse jail) and any "black power" you felt will go right out the window.
25 to life.
Well I'm white, and after looking around. I'm more proud of being human, literate, and have respect for myself and community. Aligning myself with ignorant, low class whites won't do anything to raise the quality of our community. It'll just give ignorant biggots another false reason to feel superior, instead of doing something to raise the bar for humanity and themselves.

You hang around prisons? seems like a terrible summer vacation.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2013
true amerikkkan wrote:
You know what? You are just plain ignorant. The color of your skin has nothing to do with what kind of person you are. You are either a hard worker or you aren't, you either have a conscience or you don't, you either have compassion and respect for your fellow man or you don't. Those who don't and aren't are trash...whether it be white, black, yellow or red. I have seen plenty of trashy people in all color groups. If people started caring about others, wokring hard to better themselves, raising their kids to be decent additions to society and quit living off the system you would see society change for the better. I happen to be white, but white folks like you are an embarassment to the rest of us...and please don't call yourself a true American because you aren't.
TonySoprano

Utica, NY

#9 Aug 22, 2013
That's all we need on top of the mafia and the criminals associated with the prisons.
lol

Rome, NY

#10 Aug 22, 2013
DisQualified wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm white, and after looking around. I'm more proud of being human, literate, and have respect for myself and community. Aligning myself with ignorant, low class whites won't do anything to raise the quality of our community. It'll just give ignorant biggots another false reason to feel superior, instead of doing something to raise the bar for humanity and themselves.
You hang around prisons? seems like a terrible summer vacation.
You know you're funny. You came on here with a derogatory post about white people and when it's fed back to you, you point your finger and call people "ignorant biggots"! You can dish it out be you can't take it? Effin nut job!
duh

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2013
knowsdatruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? You are just plain ignorant. The color of your skin has nothing to do with what kind of person you are. You are either a hard worker or you aren't, you either have a conscience or you don't, you either have compassion and respect for your fellow man or you don't. Those who don't and aren't are trash...whether it be white, black, yellow or red. I have seen plenty of trashy people in all color groups. If people started caring about others, wokring hard to better themselves, raising their kids to be decent additions to society and quit living off the system you would see society change for the better. I happen to be white, but white folks like you are an embarassment to the rest of us...and please don't call yourself a true American because you aren't.
shut the fk up coon lover, only reason you r saying this shit is because u r fkn one of them
HOME OF THE FREE

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2013
The person who thought of this topic is down right ignorant. It is people like him or her who needs post like this to make themself strong. Whats wrong did a minority out did you in getting a job to make you feel this way. You blame everyone else for your own issues and then you want to hate, take a look in the mirror and hate the person you see there. This country was build on every race. All backgrounds of individuals made AMERICA what it is today and if you dont like it then go to a third world country and preach your ignorance and see how long you will last.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 23, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>shut the fk up coon lover, only reason you r saying this shit is because u r fkn one of them
Well I guess I must have spoken the truth and hit a nerve you ignorant scumbag!
mudflap

Corona, CA

#15 Aug 23, 2013
The total number of crimes being committed by negros against whites is outrageous. This alone cannot be ignored or attributed to anything other than segment of the population that's at fault.The Black Community! Quit trying to defend them ! We have spent trillions of dollars in this country,and enough is enough it is a waste . How is it an illegal alien can sneak across the desert from mexico and find a job , but blacks can't( won't). even go down the street and apply for one.
mic

Syracuse, NY

#17 Aug 26, 2013
why did God make negros smell?So the blind can hate them too.

why dont negro girls wear underwear to familt b.b.qs?to keep the flies off the chicken.
jerryskids

Rome, NY

#18 Aug 26, 2013
What's wrong with a white pride group? No one said it was a white supremacist group. They have Black History Club in schools, why not being proud of being white?
DisQualified

Utica, NY

#19 Aug 26, 2013
jerryskids wrote:
What's wrong with a white pride group? No one said it was a white supremacist group. They have Black History Club in schools, why not being proud of being white?
The reason it's wrong is that it furthers the divide of man and humans as a singular group. And the original dividing line was layed down through white supremacy, so there will always be that connotation tied to it. If whites want to seem/remain superior in their minds then they need to lead the way to peace and human dignity, not division and secularism.

If everyone is so worried about getting a dig in on the black community, all that needs to be said is to look at the decline of the black hero from Martin Luther King to where they are with LiL Wayne. It went from intergrity, family, and pride to money, ignorance, idiocy.

The war you want to fight has already been won by destroying their foundation of education and fiscal responsibility, backed by a fake drug war to feed the prison for profit system. You are just playing right into the hands of the rules of the game, with this kind of talk.
come on now

Rome, NY

#20 Aug 26, 2013
A group of just white is not going to change anything but make it worst then it is and while your looking out at the blacks you should do to the whites
ridiculous

West Hartford, CT

#21 Aug 26, 2013
I agree with most posters on here. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Do you see them rallying in the streets against white people? No they aren't. And I don't know if you people pay attention but white people are just as big of scumbags as the other races. I've brought people to the welfare office before and guess how many black people were there? 0! It was literally packed full of guess what? WHITE PEOPLE! Dressed in nice clothes with iPhones, smoking name brand cigarettes, complaining about their cash grants and food stamps not being enough. It is now 2013 get over this racism sh*t seriously. Majority of the doctors and dentists aren't white either. Are you gonna not go to them because they aren't white? What about fast food joints? Most have black people working there. They are taking the jobs that white people wont take because their welfare pays more. Wake the f*ck up, the white race is just as tainted as the black race. And I can't wait until you reply back with "not all white people are like that" because guess what? Not all black people are the way you stereotype them either. You are an ignorant, illiterate, racist dirtbag. Hate breeds hate, so please tell me how you having a white power support group is gonna help anything?
you bez ridiculous

Hampton, VA

#22 Aug 26, 2013
i bet them white girls in the welfare office has a BF that is Black or purtoricken in JAIL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside Islam What 2 Billion Muslims Really Think 18 min scirocco 44
shop rome first 19 min assalaamu alaykum 13
What Have You Sacrificed 2 hr Beautiful Call 1
Happily Ever After 2 hr Beautiful Call 1
7:03 am EST Islamic Call To Prayer 2 hr Beautiful Call 1
America 2 hr Blind 8
Shawn C Hayes and Ward C Burk 3 hr ustfuscum 7
Rome Dating
Find my Match

Rome People Search