M Domenico and Rome LAWSUIT

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shameful

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2014
It is in the sentinal today. Some people never learn. If you screw with people long enough they are going to bite back.
Positively Rome

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 13, 2014
I am not feeling too positive right now. Actually quite pissed off.

The article in the Rome Sentinel was shocking. This is no way to treat a property owner or business owner. We have a major problem. If the accusations are true, Dominico should be fired now.

Would you move your business and associated jobs into a city that treats people like this? NO.

This is on you FUSCO. Do something.
freebie the bean

Rome, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Sadly, this is the caliber of people that are running city hall under Mayor fiasco. I hope the judge or hearing officer really slaps down the city hard on this one. Bear in mind, Fiasco has the complete support & backing of King Tony Pissente, our own little emperor at 800 Park. Remember that when election time comes around.
OH-OH

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 13, 2014
shameful wrote:
It is in the sentinal today. Some people never learn. If you screw with people long enough they are going to bite back.
What happen i don't buy the rag to read
Domenico

Rome, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2014
was a Brown crony....don't blame Fusco !
FYI

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2014
This is true he was put in that position by mayor Brown every thing brown had done then we are still feeling today
jim brown

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 13, 2014
freebie the bean wrote:
Sadly, this is the caliber of people that are running city hall under Mayor fiasco. I hope the judge or hearing officer really slaps down the city hard on this one. Bear in mind, Fiasco has the complete support & backing of King Tony Pissente, our own little emperor at 800 Park. Remember that when election time comes around.
LOL, your an idiot, he has been doing this way before Fusco, its just catching up with him now
free speech

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 13, 2014
This is on Domenico all the way! If my boss asked me to do some thing ILLEGAL I would say no and then report them to the appropriate authorities. Spineless lout. If you check Mr. Domenicos website for his personal business you will see that he touts himself as a "codes expert". The "aww gee, shucks I didnt do nothing wrong" approach cant fly this time.
down hill

Rome, NY

#9 Jul 14, 2014
Positively Rome wrote:
I am not feeling too positive right now. Actually quite pissed off.
The article in the Rome Sentinel was shocking. This is no way to treat a property owner or business owner. We have a major problem. If the accusations are true, Dominico should be fired now.
Would you move your business and associated jobs into a city that treats people like this? NO.
This is on you FUSCO. Do something.
Mr. Benedict , the city attorney, stated that the city acted in their " normal procedure". This speaks volumes immeasurable by current technology. Very sad indeed. We the taxpayers should not be asked to finance this sham. Change is required IMMEDIATELY .
das

Rome, NY

#10 Jul 14, 2014
down hill wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Benedict , the city attorney, stated that the city acted in their " normal procedure". This speaks volumes immeasurable by current technology. Very sad indeed. We the taxpayers should not be asked to finance this sham. Change is required IMMEDIATELY .
There will never be a peaceful day or lack of lawsuits with Domenico in the codes office. Further the police dept could use a good shaking up citzens are tired of paying for both offices arrogance, sense entitlement, and lack of professionalism.
Huh

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Please explain what happened we didn't get the paper. Thanks!
stephen m

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 14, 2014
Huh wrote:
Please explain what happened we didn't get the paper. Thanks!
available online at romesentinal . com
f government

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 14, 2014
das wrote:
<quoted text>There will never be a peaceful day or lack of lawsuits with Domenico in the codes office. Further the police dept could use a good shaking up citzens are tired of paying for both offices arrogance, sense entitlement, and lack of professionalism.
please stop making so much sense. You will be targeted, harassed, and arrested for talking bad about the f ups at rpd. Their brain washed sheeple supporters will try to ridicule you also calling you a moron. Everything is fine Romans. Go back to sleep and let the corruption of our government continue. So when does the petition to rid rpd and the rest of our municipalities at or start?...
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 14, 2014
wtf?
too late

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 14, 2014
Hey Mr. mayor. Better start doing something with your properties. It sounds like the double standard talked about has your name all over it. You can see the giant holes in the roof from google earth!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!
help

Charny, Canada

#16 Jul 14, 2014
Please explain. I can find nothing on Rome Sentinel site.
i know

Springfield, NJ

#17 Jul 14, 2014
What no one knows and the paper didn't print it.
The owners of 530 harbor way never complied with any building codes.
Habanero Harv

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Jul 14, 2014
he is hot
independant

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Fresh Mex wrote:
Alex that owns Harbor Way is an Idiot. He thinks he is above Codes. The building needs to be torn down. Its a safety hazard. Alex an gay Ray both need Smarting up. Lmao sue the city cause they don't want to comply with codes.
Bold statement.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2014
closing soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 40 min Hahaha 28
Know you history 1 hr History Teacher 2
brittney vaughn (Aug '13) 1 hr Nope 17
Tyler Sharron 1 hr Lol 4
City hall tell who dont have enough too do 1 hr Hurt 7
Dominick N. 2 hr Interesting 40
Tonys on black river 3 hr Disgusting 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages