carl elienberg as Grand Marshall hono...

carl elienberg as Grand Marshall honor rome days

Posted in the Rome Forum

pls stop the BS

Vernon, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
WHO CARES ?????????? hasn't he been on vacation out of ROME ?
he gave us JOE GRIFFO , didn't he ?
baseball guru

Ithaca, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2013
He also gave us the World Series of Bocce...Honor America Days...Rome Sports Hall of Fame...All remain successful to this day.
baseball guru

Dover, DE

#3 Jul 23, 2013
He ALSO gave us what we have to call downtown..or a lack of it....i would NOT call our downtown successful that is for sure!!!!lol...
Leo Gorcey

Long Eddy, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2013
The Sentinel pointed out once that every year Eilenberg was mayor, Rome had a tax increase. And like the first poster said above...he gave us the monster, Joe Griffo - CNY's full-time career politician.
scrooge

Utica, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
eilenberg did nothing but jog for coins!!!
anarchy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2013
baseball guru wrote:
He also gave us the World Series of Bocce...Honor America Days...Rome Sports Hall of Fame...All remain successful to this day.
honor America days, isn't that when the police horses trampled people, I guess the horses had to do the cops jobs... Yeah city paying out lawsuits, great turn out....
Exactly

Dover, DE

#9 Jul 25, 2013
scrooge wrote:
eilenberg did nothing but jog for coins!!!
Just saw him on Floyd Ave around the gas station looking for money on the ground!
nostrils

Utica, NY

#10 Jul 25, 2013
he picked up a lincoln
keys to the sidewalk

Tully, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2013
carl was/is a good guy, good sportscaster, caring and giving.
as mayor, well not so good. remember when he wanted to put a dome over downtown? best to stick with what you know. he'll make a great parade emcee....and he sure as hell didn't make griffo senator. "we" built that.
Saggy Suzie Baker

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2013
http://i41.tinypic.com/729f6s.jpg

Look at the trash this city is full of now. The city was better when Elienberg was mayor.
Mary

Oneida, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Saggy Suzie Baker wrote:
http://i41.tinypic.com/729f6s. jpg
Look at the trash this city is full of now. The city was better when Elienberg was mayor.
...Now that pitcher is funny.I dont care who you are...
Saggy Suzie Baker

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>...Now that pitcher is funny.I dont care who you are...
Unless you are her. roflmao They should have a scumbag parade. Round up all the scumbags and make them march. They might lose a pound or two. lol Then all the hard working people can vote on scumbag of the year. The winner will receive a public assistance sanction for one year.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Saggy Suzie Baker wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you are her. roflmao They should have a scumbag parade. Round up all the scumbags and make them march. They might lose a pound or two. lol Then all the hard working people can vote on scumbag of the year. The winner will receive a public assistance sanction for one year.
And the rest of 'em get cut off? GREAT idea!!!
Leo Gorcey

Geneva, NY

#16 Jul 26, 2013
keys to the sidewalk wrote:
carl was/is a good guy, good sportscaster, caring and giving.
as mayor, well not so good. remember when he wanted to put a dome over downtown? best to stick with what you know. he'll make a great parade emcee....and he sure as hell didn't make griffo senator. "we" built that.
He gave griffo a glowing endorsement when Carlie-boy couldn't face the voters again giving them a 36% property tax increase that fall. griffo wouldn't even address the increase despite his opponent's stance on it. "I" wasn't part of building griffo, CNY's professional career politician.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 26, 2013
He ran all the way back to Rome for a free meal
nostrils

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 27, 2013
go back to florida eilenberg we don't want you here!
Atlantaroman

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2013
I came by these posts accidentally. I grew up in Rome, have been gone a long time but have always considered it home.

From the context of the majority of the posts it seems Rome is not the proud city it once was. That's too bad because it was agreat place to grow up.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 31, 2013
Atlantaroman wrote:
I came by these posts accidentally. I grew up in Rome, have been gone a long time but have always considered it home.
From the context of the majority of the posts it seems Rome is not the proud city it once was. That's too bad because it was agreat place to grow up.
Yeah. "Once was" is the operative phrase. You must have been gone a long time.
Huntz Hall

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 1, 2013
Atlantaroman wrote:
It's very obvious you've been away from Rome for awhile. At least half of Rome is welfare and druggie lowlifes. Some of this trash spills over rom Utica. We've had 4 murders from 3 different incidents this year alone. We were almost overtaking Utica with this stat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tisha francescone 2 hr Lol 5
The Girl Hood 2 hr Knowledge is Power 5
Dakotah Cayton (May '10) 3 hr Toot toot 49
How to girls Pee in a cup 10 hr Knowledge is Power 5
cheating wives 10 hr Dndek 9
all N words go to heaven 11 hr WTF 2
dennys scumbags (Mar '13) 15 hr Spongebob 15

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance