fire red

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 23, 2013
Anyone what his deal is? I met him last week and have been hanging out. Just wondering if anyone what kind of guy he is?
walgreens

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 24, 2013
I heard he was bangin the chick at walgreens
Websters

Utica, NY

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Look under "white trash" in the dictionary. You may find your answer there
clueless

Clarksville, MI

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Is your name Amy??
clueless

Clarksville, MI

#6 Oct 2, 2013
fire red wrote:
Anyone what his deal is? I met him last week and have been hanging out. Just wondering if anyone what kind of guy he is?
Is your name Amy??
nope

New York, NY

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Is your name diane? Wheres your boy jeff tonight?
H2OSpout

Cortland, NY

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Thinks he's a tough guy. Arrogant prick brother Mike. Slut sister-in-law Tonya. Whole family better off not wasting my oxygen.
Dated him once

Rome, NY

#9 Oct 10, 2013
H2OSpout wrote:
Thinks he's a tough guy. Arrogant prick brother Mike. Slut sister-in-law Tonya. Whole family better off not wasting my oxygen.
tough guy? That's hilarious! Still lives in his doormat mother's basement. "Loser" is a better description.
formerroman

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 11, 2013
H2OSpout wrote:
I have known mike for over 20 years and he is NOT arrogant!!!!!...for you to describe Tonya in that light surely indicates that you are a woman...a woman that forgot that when you become a mom you should never forget that you are still a wife....BOOM!!!!!!
Cheers

New York, NY

#11 Oct 25, 2013
fire red wrote:
He is a little guy... A self centered, arrogant prick!! Cares about nothing, but himself!!
Rome Sentinel

Rome, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2014
H2OSpout wrote:
Yeah, he's a tough guy alright. He's in today's Sentinel. Apparently he's tough enough to beat up a girl. Way to go Jeffie - you da man!
Michelle

Springfield, MA

#13 Sep 11, 2014
Rome Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's a tough guy alright. He's in today's Sentinel. Apparently he's tough enough to beat up a girl. Way to go Jeffie - you da man!
Heard he called Tonya to bail him out! What a surprise.
Well

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 15, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard he called Tonya to bail him out! What a surprise.
Did she ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain bikes 15 min roman 1
How do I Put Cable in my Baby's Name 29 min Heather 1
Any single gay guys? (Nov '11) 1 hr joec 32
Who is hiring? 2 hr businessman 10
Where are the NANO Jobs 7 hr Sarah 1
Bernie Bus (Jul '13) 7 hr BubbaJ 48
Uvanni car dealer Rome ny (May '09) 7 hr pissed off 231
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE