Christina rosado snitch

Posted in the Rome Forum

Customer support

New York, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Signed statement on her man and pregnant by him smart one probably will have baby too..
lmoa

Utica, NY

#2 Sep 10, 2013
just some little nasty spanish broad who thinks her sh%t dont stink belongs in jail.
AmywineHouse

Brentwood, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2013
Std carrier - I hope she doesn't have another Baby Her First daughter has Down Syndrome !
she nasty

Rome, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Lmao dirty little bi*** is so worried about D**k she risked her life trying to burn down a bar with her boyfriend while her daughter was God knows where. Then she miraculously gets out of jail just to be all on her first baby fathers d**k and be out drinking and partying. Like little girl get your life together. And she's pregnant again?? Dirty little wh**e her baby JUST hit a yr. i wonder how her boyfriend would feel if he knew his bi*** left him in there to go home and f**k her first baby daddy Cam 'Killa' smh. This ho gets nasty. Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowes girl 16 min Just saying 2
Joe Gillette Where is he 2 hr The real Loree 20
Are teachers allowed to call students names? 2 hr Unsettled 1
brown n rd 2 hr mizz nosey 1
route 294 2 hr mizz nosey 1
michelle miner post 3 hr foxy 2
kortenaer village 3 hr mizz nosey 1
shooting on floyed ave? 3 hr mama june 289
Caitlin white is guilty 4 hr u tarded 16
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 8 hr Jack 118