Shame on DPW
bad

Clinton, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
We all know they wont come out and plow until after 2 am. In the mean time the roads are crap and dangerous, and there will be no doubt some bad accidents to read about, and the poor bastards will get tickets for unreasonable speed. I have lived in Rome my whole life, and I have never seen such carelessness and disregard. This mayor is absolutly the worst. I hope one of their relatives runs off the road! Shame on all of you. Karma will get all of you. Sleep well, knowing even your first responders and nurses have to drive in these unsafe conditions! SHAME ON YOU ALL
Union guy

Homer, NY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
They are too busy helping the gravedigger move this weekend
Civil Servant

Warsaw, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2013
It's a holiday!!! God bless Martin Luther King JR!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#4 Jan 21, 2013
bad wrote:
This mayor is absolutly the worst. I hope one of their relatives runs off the road!
Seriously, dude? Over a little snow. Here's a dollar -- buy some perspective.

Since: Dec 12

Ithaca, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2013
bad wrote:
We all know they wont come out and plow until after 2 am. In the mean time the roads are crap and dangerous, and there will be no doubt some bad accidents to read about, and the poor bastards will get tickets for unreasonable speed. I have lived in Rome my whole life, and I have never seen such carelessness and disregard. This mayor is absolutly the worst. I hope one of their relatives runs off the road! Shame on all of you. Karma will get all of you. Sleep well, knowing even your first responders and nurses have to drive in these unsafe conditions! SHAME ON YOU ALL
Spin, spin, spin.......... I was out last night and they were plowing Black River Blvd. at 12:30am. I do agree that this mayor is the absolute worst, but DPW was plowing before 2 am. The thing that did catch my eye was there were 2 big plows and 1 small one plowing the boulevard to get it all in one swipe. No problem, except there was a supervisor in a yellow truck, with flashing yellow lights and no plow on his truck, following all of them. Is that really necessary and was he on O.T.? If so, that should stop.
Private plow

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Can't be any worse than the businesses that hire people to plow their parking lots and dump them right onto the blvd..."oh I have a flashing yellow light, lemme back right into traffic" morons.
Lyle

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 21, 2013
The plowing was a joke- what do you expect from a moron leader
JimBob

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Jervis Ave and the part of Thomas St past Gifford Rd were both horrible today, late in the day when they should have been clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Aiello 5 hr Corey57 17
Turning Stone 7 hr Big turn around 1
Bass fishing 9 hr Die hard 7
Lori germs Gould made the paper again 9 hr Waking up happy 1
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 13 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 14 hr fly 14 6
Randy Nutcase Harrington 18 hr Rat trap 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance