people siriously need to get educations

Posted in the Rome Forum

college student

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2013
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read

i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook

you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
xanax

Rome, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Might want to start with yourself because your spelling and grammar are atrocious!!
college student

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2013
you say what you want about me but i go to college and am doing something with my lyfe and what are you doin posting on topix????? hahahahaha

Get a education now!
lol

Rome, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2013
It's... seriously. It's... Life. It's... Get AN education now. I's are capitalized unless its being used in a word. It's...lives. Its....waste. It's....college. It's....yourselves. Glad I could help educate you further "college student".
laskcsa

Cortland, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2013
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
Your kidding right lmao.
college student

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
Fools

Rome, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
April Fools! For your sake ,I hope .
college student

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 2, 2013
the only joke is the lack of education you see here on this site every single day when people need to get lives and stop posting on here but they will never ever say it to your face because that would take education and im in colege and we learn how to actually debate not just make stuff up like you people, so try to get lives then try to say something about me when you get an education lol
why you so stupid

New York, NY

#13 Apr 2, 2013
college student wrote:
the only joke is the lack of education you see here on this site every single day when people need to get lives and stop posting on here but they will never ever say it to your face because that would take education and im in colege and we learn how to actually debate not just make stuff up like you people, so try to get lives then try to say something about me when you get an education lol
You're an English major aren't you?
troll master

Rome, NY

#14 Apr 5, 2013
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
Oh, you're cool!...Find a different hobby because you completely suck at trying to be a troll, you fcking power tool.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2013
college student wrote:
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
ur posting on topix right now idiot
Here is the issue

Rome, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2013
college student wrote:
you say what you want about me but i go to college and am doing something with my lyfe and what are you doin posting on topix????? hahahahaha
Get a education now!
STAY in schoo! It's spelled LIFE not LYFE!
Here is the issue

Rome, NY

#17 Apr 5, 2013
college student wrote:
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
you write like you are in 3rd grade!
Smarter than you

Cortland, NY

#18 Apr 5, 2013
The one that started this post is a welfare bum. So what you go to college. Try working and go to college. You go to college and collect from the system.
Smarter than you

Cortland, NY

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Anyway, going to college doesn't make you smarter than a hard working person. Most people in the high paid positions are getting paid for doing nothing. The lower paid workers get stuck with all the work. Most of the people in the work force don't have college degrees. Those people could out work all those college educated asses that think they are so great.
johnnymear

Hampton, VA

#20 Apr 5, 2013
College Student, go back to school and learn something, your post shows you are not that smart at all....
hank hill

Dallas, TX

#21 Apr 5, 2013
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
taking a life skills course at BOCES isn't techniclly considered "colege", or college for the rest of us.
Hmm

Springfield, MA

#22 Apr 11, 2013
Colege, coolege, collage, whatever right? I mean it's the Internt no need to use this superior intellect you have over apparently everyone that uses topix. I honestly believe you may be mentally challenged so I'm not going to make fun of you, life has clearly already done enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rome dpw 8 min meho 10
Joe dematteo 11 min Wow You Are Dumb 13
Gay men that drive Monte Carlo's at Dippin' Don... 33 min dirk 10
Rome voted one of the worse placesto live in usa 54 min TonyD13440 27
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr postcranium 6,469
Bad Contractors (Jul '13) 1 hr egor 33
Whos the woman snitch that got punched? 3 hr Crazy 6
HUGE EXPLOSION in taberg 7 hr mizz nosey 13
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Rome Jobs

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]