people siriously need to get educations

Posted in the Rome Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
college student

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read

i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook

you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
xanax

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Might want to start with yourself because your spelling and grammar are atrocious!!
college student

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 1, 2013
 
you say what you want about me but i go to college and am doing something with my lyfe and what are you doin posting on topix????? hahahahaha

Get a education now!
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's... seriously. It's... Life. It's... Get AN education now. I's are capitalized unless its being used in a word. It's...lives. Its....waste. It's....college. It's....yourselves. Glad I could help educate you further "college student".
laskcsa

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 1, 2013
 
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
Your kidding right lmao.
college student

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 1, 2013
 
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
Fools

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

April Fools! For your sake ,I hope .
college student

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 2, 2013
 
the only joke is the lack of education you see here on this site every single day when people need to get lives and stop posting on here but they will never ever say it to your face because that would take education and im in colege and we learn how to actually debate not just make stuff up like you people, so try to get lives then try to say something about me when you get an education lol
why you so stupid

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

college student wrote:
the only joke is the lack of education you see here on this site every single day when people need to get lives and stop posting on here but they will never ever say it to your face because that would take education and im in colege and we learn how to actually debate not just make stuff up like you people, so try to get lives then try to say something about me when you get an education lol
You're an English major aren't you?
troll master

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 5, 2013
 
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
Oh, you're cool!...Find a different hobby because you completely suck at trying to be a troll, you fcking power tool.
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 5, 2013
 
college student wrote:
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
ur posting on topix right now idiot
Here is the issue

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 5, 2013
 
college student wrote:
you say what you want about me but i go to college and am doing something with my lyfe and what are you doin posting on topix????? hahahahaha
Get a education now!
STAY in schoo! It's spelled LIFE not LYFE!
Here is the issue

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 5, 2013
 
college student wrote:
people this isnt a essay it topix and so waht i dont waist time using capitol letters because i dont have to but at least i am doing somethign with my life and not just postnng on topix like some losers!!!!!
you write like you are in 3rd grade!
Smarter than you

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 5, 2013
 
The one that started this post is a welfare bum. So what you go to college. Try working and go to college. You go to college and collect from the system.
Smarter than you

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Anyway, going to college doesn't make you smarter than a hard working person. Most people in the high paid positions are getting paid for doing nothing. The lower paid workers get stuck with all the work. Most of the people in the work force don't have college degrees. Those people could out work all those college educated asses that think they are so great.
johnnymear

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 5, 2013
 
College Student, go back to school and learn something, your post shows you are not that smart at all....
hank hill

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 5, 2013
 
college student wrote:
you people siriously need to get educations and lifes because you people wasteing time here should be reading a book if you people can even read
i did something with my life and i go to colege and its because i dont even waist time here posting on topix or on stupid facebook
you people need to get educations and than maybe do something with yourselfs.
taking a life skills course at BOCES isn't techniclly considered "colege", or college for the rest of us.
Hmm

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 11, 2013
 
Colege, coolege, collage, whatever right? I mean it's the Internt no need to use this superior intellect you have over apparently everyone that uses topix. I honestly believe you may be mentally challenged so I'm not going to make fun of you, life has clearly already done enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Rudd's girlfriend (Feb '12) 16 min you wanna know 8
cnydso in rome 24 min LOL 13
bouncer cd at lupias 50 min lol 17
buddy wade brother 54 min lol 12
park drive 1 hr lol 12
rfa basketball summer league 1 hr lol 24
The city will miss jk 1 hr LOL 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••