taberg role models
maw n paw

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2014
Jim

Rome, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2014
Taberg has the ugliest people in N,Y living there the women are pigs.
yea buddy

Watertown, NY

#3 Feb 7, 2014
You got that right....do any of the women have teeth???I know someone that hooked up with a chick from there and ended up raising someone else's kid. She is a dirty pig.But he's so dumb he lets her live there,no dinner,house is trashed all the time.She runs around all over,doing all sorts of other people right under his nose.Goes to the store everynight, and comes home with nothing.Hummmmmm.And to top it off she's teaching her kids to do the same thing.I hope the rest of Taberg isn't this gross.....scumbags!!!
ya sure

Hamilton, NY

#4 Feb 7, 2014
the tooth fairy
taberg

Hamilton, NY

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Taberg sucks but some ppl arent that bad
Lori

Worcester, MA

#7 Feb 9, 2014
yea buddy wrote:
You got that right....do any of the women have teeth???I know someone that hooked up with a chick from there and ended up raising someone else's kid. She is a dirty pig.But he's so dumb he lets her live there,no dinner,house is trashed all the time.She runs around all over,doing all sorts of other people right under his nose.Goes to the store everynight, and comes home with nothing.Hummmmmm.And to top it off she's teaching her kids to do the same thing.I hope the rest of Taberg isn't this gross.....scumbags!!!
So are you jealous that she can do it and your a nasty troll that can't? And maybe if her kids father acted like a father she wouldn't need any help . Don't be a hater everyone doesn't have life easy.
big fan

Schenectady, NY

#8 Feb 10, 2014
theres a song for that.
takingoutthetras h

Utica, NY

#9 Oct 15, 2014
You just pointed out most women in taberg everyone's banging everyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We need a draft (Sep '16) 9 min You are not a vet 143
TRUMP administration SCARY 9 min Trumpster 27
Twizted ink? 37 min Craig 10
Jim Campanaro / River Rats 2 hr umpire 1
Heroin dealers Camden 2 hr foo 13
Rite aid pharmacy 4 hr Nurse13440 7
Free food in rome? 5 hr Truth 32

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance