Roman10

Syracuse, NY

#129 Oct 31, 2013
cows wrote:
why don't you guys leave john n lynn alone ? you freaks........
The boyfriend is alright but Lynn.....LOL She likes to use people as puppets. People get wise and move on like her ex-husband.
Roman10

Syracuse, NY

#130 Oct 31, 2013
just want to see wrote:
<quoted text> if the people that worked at the shelter didn't do a good job and got fired then they have every right no to give them a good references and if they where late for work or didn't show up u and I don't know all the facts so u are only hearing one side
NYS does not allow employers to give references. Only can verify dates of employment.
PumpkinHead Druggie

Syracuse, NY

#131 Oct 31, 2013
Roman10 wrote:
<quoted text>
NYS does not allow employers to give references. Only can verify dates of employment.
stop smoking da crack!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#132 Oct 31, 2013
A Big Fan wrote:
Lat i knew...it is agianst Cathlic shurch to get a diviorce & live with someone! so before you go putting everyone down..maybe LYNIE needs to go to confession...
Yep. She's a good a devout Catholic as Nancy Pelosi (the abortion queen, among other things).
Lori

New York, NY

#133 Nov 1, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. She's a good a devout Catholic as Nancy Pelosi (the abortion queen, among other things).
You are an idiot all you do is post several hundred idiotic posts in Utica and Rome forum. Get a life you disabled freak your mother should have aborted you you moron.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#134 Nov 1, 2013
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot all you do is post several hundred idiotic posts in Utica and Rome forum. Get a life you disabled freak your mother should have aborted you you moron.
Calling someone a disabled freak is rather cruel. He has his opinion and you have yours. This whole posting has gone too far. Play nice people.
Spirituality

Blossvale, NY

#135 Nov 1, 2013
PumpkinHead Druggie wrote:
<quoted text>stop smoking da crack!
The name you use says it all. NYS only allows dates of employment for good reasons. The employer can give a written reference to the employee (past or current). The employee can then give this to any place where they get an interview when references are requested.
News watch

Syracuse, NY

#136 Nov 3, 2013
Lynn Rosen uses people. She even has her bf on a lease. She keeps track of his every move. He must be so embarrassed by her behaviors. Very demanding.Fake inside and outside.SICK!!!
rome guy

Holland Patent, NY

#137 Nov 3, 2013
Lynn Rosen is a hard working LADY who contributes to this city -her and john Dominick are both great folks-come on people-she doesn't deserve to be trashed
Roman7

Tucson, AZ

#138 Nov 4, 2013
rome guy wrote:
Lynn Rosen is a hard working LADY who contributes to this city -her and john Dominick are both great folks-come on people-she doesn't deserve to be trashed
Why don't you go take a walk you moron. She's a jealous control freak who will tap her own phone lines from her home and they ring at her office so she can hear any conversations her men have.

Also her boy toy with his glass jaw didn't have the decentcy to even tell his best friend he was screwing Lynn (his gf)

Great folks huh? Go find facts before you post on here you moron.

Mine are facts. End of story.
F Y I

United States

#139 Nov 4, 2013
Roman7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go take a walk you moron. She's a jealous control freak who will tap her own phone lines from her home and they ring at her office so she can hear any conversations her men have.
Also her boy toy with his glass jaw didn't have the decentcy to even tell his best friend he was screwing Lynn (his gf)
Great folks huh? Go find facts before you post on here you moron.
Mine are facts. End of story.
First of all don't believe all that Tommy The Woman Beater Cianfracco tells you at Dunkin Doughnuts. Just ask those that were on the police force at the time. Tommy was kicked to the curb 2 years prior to John and Lynn dating. As far as a glass jaw what are you talking about? I don't want to hear about Red Jones either. The only encounter they ever had was Mini's and John jacked him across the bar and Red was embarrassed and tried to make a scene. No punches. Just yelling and screaming. I don't know where a glass jaw would come into play. I bet you would never challenge and see if your claim to glass jaw is true. It must kill you see John has moved on and became a productive member of society and Tommy is still living off the system and working under the table driving limo and cleaning cars,plowing driveways,etc,etc. Those are just some of the facts.
Hank Brackett

Syracuse, NY

#140 Nov 4, 2013
...and still she has the body of a 25 year old woman. Why she isn't modeling I'll never understand. Drop-dead gorgeous...
Big Laugh

Syracuse, NY

#141 Nov 4, 2013
Hank Brackett wrote:
...and still she has the body of a 25 year old woman. Why she isn't modeling I'll never understand. Drop-dead gorgeous...
A 55 year old woman does not have a 20 year old body. She is all fake. A lot of surgery. Modeling LOL. Most models are tall and thin.
Her hair isn't even real. No personality.
Big Laugh

Syracuse, NY

#142 Nov 4, 2013
rome guy wrote:
Lynn Rosen is a hard working LADY who contributes to this city -her and john Dominick are both great folks-come on people-she doesn't deserve to be trashed
Lynn is phony.
Real Joker

Syracuse, NY

#143 Nov 4, 2013
F Y I wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all don't believe all that Tommy The Woman Beater Cianfracco tells you at Dunkin Doughnuts. Just ask those that were on the police force at the time. Tommy was kicked to the curb 2 years prior to John and Lynn dating. As far as a glass jaw what are you talking about? I don't want to hear about Red Jones either. The only encounter they ever had was Mini's and John jacked him across the bar and Red was embarrassed and tried to make a scene. No punches. Just yelling and screaming. I don't know where a glass jaw would come into play. I bet you would never challenge and see if your claim to glass jaw is true. It must kill you see John has moved on and became a productive member of society and Tommy is still living off the system and working under the table driving

limo and cleaning cars,plowing driveways,etc,etc. Those are just

some of the facts.
Lynn screws anyone who she can get something from. Loves to use people.
Just Wondering

Utica, NY

#144 Nov 4, 2013
Real Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynn screws anyone who she can get something from. Loves to use people.
Man you have a real axe to grind with this woman? She turn you down?..or are you just jealous?
Real Joker

Syracuse, NY

#145 Nov 5, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Man you have a real axe to grind with this woman? She turn you down?..or are you just jealous?
LOL Nobody is jealous of Lynn. Her personality is sick.
Huntz Hall

Rome, NY

#146 Nov 6, 2013
Drop-dead gorgeous. A body to die & cry for. Beauty personified. I wish she would do an X video and post it online.
Real Joker

Syracuse, NY

#147 Nov 6, 2013
Huntz Hall wrote:
Drop-dead gorgeous. A body to die & cry for. Beauty personified. I wish she would do an X video and post it online.
Your very sick. Get a real life.
The Truth

Syracuse, NY

#148 Nov 8, 2013
John must like being a puppet. He will never move on.
Lynn keeps tabs on him and he can't talk to another woman without her jealous behaviors. Very sad but he chooses to stay with the control freak. She will hang on to him with her claws and tell him what to do!!! No balls to stand up to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diane kelley 7 min ssq50 4
Jenni Burnett 21 min Curious George 1
Girls who get around Rome NY 2 hr True 34
End of Month ticket quota 2 hr Professional Drun... 11
Brittany seymour who is she? 2 hr Dirty Ol Man 6
hot girls at rome access fcu 4 hr kaz 5
Kim Strong (Feb '16) 4 hr Gary 88

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages