Anybody Else Upset with the Election ...

Anybody Else Upset with the Election Results

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hussain Obama

Manama, Bahrain

#1 Nov 8, 2012
We will now be a second class nation and people.
Military

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Democrats actively destroyed tens of thousands of military ballots. It happens all the time, no one does anything about it.
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Hussain Obama wrote:
We will now be a second class nation and people.
I don't know about second class but i did drop out of 9th grade class when i had my 1st child...Shesssh how can someone drop out of second class,Smooches sweetie off to take a nap.

EBT=ENJOY BENEFITS TODAY!
For Real

Dover, DE

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Military wrote:
Democrats actively destroyed tens of thousands of military ballots. It happens all the time, no one does anything about it.
Hear that on Fox News by any chance?
Roman

Dover, DE

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Military wrote:
Mitt LOST by almost 3 million VOTES !
Victory

Ithaca, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
wooooosh....hear that? it's the republicrap being flushed down the bowl. YES!
Military

East Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
It's a fact. Democrats hate the military. It reminds them of how useless and spineless they are
Roman

Dover, DE

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Military wrote:
It's a fact. Democrats hate the military. It reminds them of how useless and spineless they are
No you JUST described GW BUSH!useless and spineless !
yeah right

United States

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Military wrote:
The only "fact" here is you don't know what you're talking about.
Arrrrrr

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Military wrote:
If anyone hates the military it's because of kooks like you. Put your aluminum foil hat back on before they get to you.
Voted

New Hartford, NY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Obama received majority of the welfare and Hispanic votes. This was on news channel 10. In 2 years he will still be blaming Bush for his own failures to our country still.Although I voted for a change because I don't think our country can get any worse, I will not be mad and accept it. All we can do us pray that Obama will learn how to be a president, and make the hard working middle class proud. Like he's making the welfare and single mothers proud to recieve all their assistance on our tax dollars.
sydney

Boston, MA

#13 Nov 8, 2012
I'm gonna try to stay positive. Once the economy has been run into the ground we can have a fresh start public programs like welfare will crumble once the funding is gone.
Roman

Dover, DE

#14 Nov 8, 2012
sydney wrote:
I'm gonna try to stay positive. Once the economy has been run into the ground we can have a fresh start public programs like welfare will crumble once the funding is gone.
the funding will NEVER be gone for public programs like welfare !
countdown

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
roman! you dumb ass the end is near!!!
Roman

Dover, DE

#16 Nov 8, 2012
Ok, take another hit of that JOINT!The end will seem farther away!IDIOT!
sydney

Boston, MA

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>the funding will NEVER be gone for public programs like welfare !
it will be once they have squeezed the middle class into poverty can't have the 1% supporting the 99%. I'm upper middle and have cut back everything. The day may come when I lose my house and start a small commune with the rest of my family sharing expenses. I'm already being taxed to death. My home taxes currently exceed my mortgage. I can see many other's in the same boat too no tax base no welfare.
Roman

Dover, DE

#18 Nov 8, 2012
sydney wrote:
<quoted text>it will be once they have squeezed the middle class into poverty can't have the 1% supporting the 99%. I'm upper middle and have cut back everything. The day may come when I lose my house and start a small commune with the rest of my family sharing expenses. I'm already being taxed to death. My home taxes currently exceed my mortgage. I can see many other's in the same boat too no tax base no welfare.
when you loose your house you can go collect WELFARE/FOODSTAMPS & STOP COMPLAINING!
Military

East Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Obama wants sequestration in order to further destroy the military. He put together the Simpson-Bowles commission only to ignore what they said and disbanded them. The illusion of bipartsianship. Nothing is further from the truth.
really

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 8, 2012
The sad thing is the blacks vote for Obama only because he is black. It's fucked up. Never mind their future. Than they talk about the white man. They keep racism alive.
I think Obama is full
Of himself and too cocky as a president. I think it is all who he targeted for his votes. We have a president who won the majority of the minority votes.
I think the welfare program should be
More structured but I also think the government sucks more money out of our taxes to line their pockets. We need a new government
Roman

Dover, DE

#22 Nov 8, 2012
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
A bama fan and an idiot? If there ends up being more people paying taxes than not, who the hell is going to pay for welfare??? Bama might need to pay millions for pottery classes for another country because Americans don't need to eat!!!! Some of you people should not have been allowed to vote ... Bunch of subhuman scum!!!
maybe we dcan let the RICH like looser Mitt pay his FAIR SHARE of taxes!I sure hope they mail my NEW obamba phone soon!OR mayube we could have saved BILLIONS that GW BUSH pissed away in IRAQ!But,this IS ameraca & even A-Holes like you have a RIGJHT to vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
365 accident 59 min Learn to DRIVE 5
Dominick 3 hr Dominick Nuccio 1
Sunday Morning TonyD Izzo Griffo Fusco Wake UP ... 3 hr MISS LYNN 25
I was Salloim families sacrifice for 9/11 8 hr Dominick Nuccio 2
Rome Black Community Center 10 hr Tyrellis 6
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Pope Wonka III 6,499
Tom Carney 10 hr Whodat 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages