Here comes your next Mayor Jim Brown

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fireworks in City Hall

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jul 3, 2014
He is coming back and he has a good memory!
Get ready!
jim brown

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2014
I am voting for him
With Hope

Westernville, NY

#3 Jul 3, 2014

Great news, now all we have to do is hope !
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 3, 2014
I am a jim brown supporter
lawman

Rome, NY

#5 Jul 3, 2014
Fireworks in City Hall wrote:
He is coming back and he has a good memory!
Get ready!
Sounds like threats again. Must not have learn first time.City hall loves law suits.
TREESGUY

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 3, 2014
jim brown would great again. time to send the gravedigger packing along with his buddies , joe G , peter P and and the other morons. heard the grave digger has been promised another job on taxpayers roll since he put greg amo in the judge job. maybe he and pat r and the other girl from the board and write letters for him - see rom'es paper tonight
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 3, 2014
punish fusco like he did to you jim
vito impeccatori

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2014
Keep one thing in mind re: the mayor's election in 2015. The current mayor has the complete backing of the Tony Pissente political machine. King Tony, who is also a Rome resident, wants his breed of politicians controlling ALL of Oneida Cty. Why do you think Fusco turned over the city civil service office to the county? Sure...the city makes the final pick of any job vacancy...only after King Tony approves of the new hire. Why do you think he wanted HCCC to merge with MVCC? So he can name a new president for the vacant seat at HC. Pissente is amassing alot of political power at 800 Park. Rumor has it he's also a "made man"!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#11 Jul 5, 2014
I thank both gentlemen for stepping up to serve their city in such a non-rewarding job as mayor.

I believe they both possess the ability to separate policy from personalities.I know this from experience. I have had serious policy disagreements with each of them and they are still willing to share an agreeable laugh with me afterwards.
Honest

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 5, 2014
Let the man speak for himself and keep your vindictive shit attitude to yourself. Unless your point is to sabotage, is that it?
Short People News

Waltham, MA

#13 Jul 5, 2014
vito impeccatori wrote:
Keep one thing in mind re: the mayor's election in 2015. The current mayor has the complete backing of the Tony Pissente political machine. King Tony, who is also a Rome resident, wants his breed of politicians controlling ALL of Oneida Cty. Why do you think Fusco turned over the city civil service office to the county? Sure...the city makes the final pick of any job vacancy...only after King Tony approves of the new hire. Why do you think he wanted HCCC to merge with MVCC? So he can name a new president for the vacant seat at HC. Pissente is amassing alot of political power at 800 Park. Rumor has it he's also a "made man"!
King Tony the midget who cheated on his wife with Piggy Pats daughter and had a baby with her....ooooops!
If his own wife can't trust him why would anyone else....also no education!
G-man

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 5, 2014
Cleaner for mayor.
Jackie

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 5, 2014
Pissente don't control this city nor its voters so god luck with your B.S.
wango tango

Rome, NY

#16 Jul 5, 2014
Ted Nugent for mayor.
jim brown

Rome, NY

#17 Jul 5, 2014
I'm gonna be even more of a drunk
vito impeccatori

Tully, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2014
Jackie wrote:
Pissente don't control this city nor its voters so god luck with your B.S.
And if Brown decides to run and mount a primary challenge, who do you think Pissente will back? Or if someone other than Jim Brown decides to challenge Fusco on the republican side, who do you think Pissente will back?
short people news

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 6, 2014
Who is Tony King ??
Suzy Q

Estero, FL

#21 Jul 7, 2014
He has to get his drunk self up off the floor first.
Honest

Brookline, MA

#22 Jul 7, 2014
Suzy Q wrote:
He has to get his drunk self up off the floor first.
Shouldn't you be doing your weekly grocery shopping at FastTrack right about now?
North block

Needham Heights, MA

#23 Jul 7, 2014
It's already been decided, and it is not Fusco or Brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kia Blohm (Sep '12) 1 hr rosey nosey 8
3 Day concert event at Vernon Downs July 2018?? 2 hr Stay away 7
Erica Benjamin 3 hr Lol 17
Erin Adsit 3 hr Wowww 14
finishline automotive 3 hr Hahaha 28
Joe Renzi Bellamy 3 hr The Real Truth! 17
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 4 hr Scott 4
Message to Rome police and NA 7 hr Dominick 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web