Robberies Murders Burglers RPD SUCK

Robberies Murders Burglers RPD SUCK

Posted in the Rome Forum

truth

Hamilton, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Hom many more unsolved crimes are we going to allow until some HIGH level Police get fired? 2 unsolved murders, many Robberies and other crimes , the just cannot solve! We need new leadership, Rome police just don't have to knowledge to handle REAL crime!
blame the people

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 25, 2013
they wouldn't have a job if people didn't support them, oh wait, only i d i o t s do
dangerously uneducated

Bedford, MA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
blame the people wrote:
they wouldn't have a job if people didn't support them, oh wait, only i d i o t s do
Your view is ridiculous......
You got to be joking

Penn Yan, NY

#4 Jun 26, 2013
blame the people wrote:
We need to MAKE RPD do there Jobs! if not GET RID OF THEM!
Opinion

New Hartford, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Looking at the education level stated above,I'd say your opinions are worthless. You all speak like you belong in a trailer park.
Opinion

Dover, DE

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Opinion wrote:
Looking at the education level stated above,I'd say your opinions are worthless. You all speak like you belong in a trailer park.
Kinda like you speak....
Seriously

Springfield, NJ

#7 Jun 26, 2013
You got to be joking wrote:
<quoted text>We need to MAKE RPD do there Jobs! if not GET RID OF THEM!
You must be stupid! People like you are the reason they can't perform their jobs. We have created a country where law enforcement cannot even talk to someone unless they have probable cause to arrest them. You want freedom and police to leave you alone, but expect them to deter and solve crimes. Can't have it both ways. We created this problem.
Dan

Dover, DE

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be stupid! People like you are the reason they can't perform their jobs. We have created a country where law enforcement cannot even talk to someone unless they have probable cause to arrest them. You want freedom and police to leave you alone, but expect them to deter and solve crimes. Can't have it both ways. We created this problem.
Hey MORON! make the RPD do there JOBS or get RID of the cop(s) that refuse to!
Seriously

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MORON! make the RPD do there JOBS or get RID of the cop(s) that refuse to!
I'll talk slower so you can understand. They can't solve crimes with all the legal procedures around everything they do. I know that's a lot for you to understand so take a few minutes and read it again. They also get no help from the public like yourself. That's how most all crimes are solved. If you don't know what your talking about, go back to talking about people's girlfriends and such. This conversation is for grown folks.
Ignorance

New Hartford, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MORON! make the RPD do there JOBS or get RID of the cop(s) that refuse to!
Moron? Do you mean their? Stay out of trouble felon and you wouldn't blame them.
Legal Procedures YourAss

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2013
The poster above called "Seriously" said "I'll talk slower so you can understand. They can't solve crimes with all the legal procedures around everything they do."
WHAT LEGAL PROCEDURES?? Does the Rome Police Department concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when they're harassing motorists to make money from fake traffic citations? Oh HELL NO. Does the RPD concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when they're bothering innocent people that are walking down the street? Oh HELL NO. Does the Rome Police Dept concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when one of those Deputy Fife douchebags steps off the curb on Erie Blvd to point a radar gun right in your face while you're driving by? Oh HELL NO.
The Rome cops are TERRIFIED that the city has been taken over by all the criminal inner city scumbags that came to Rome ALL BECAUSE OF THE PRISON.
So, tail between their legs, the RPD tries to look tough and in charge (which they're not) by harassing innocent people they KNOW won't fight back by playing the race card, the retard card, the handicapped card, the autism card, etc.
Grow the fuck up, you PIG sympathizer. Rome is finished, thanks to the crooked cops and the crooked bastards that brought the prison here for their own financial gain.
shaniqua destinee j

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2013
bout time somebode told the truth!!
Seriously

Springfield, NJ

#13 Jun 26, 2013
Legal Procedures YourAss wrote:
The poster above called "Seriously" said "I'll talk slower so you can understand. They can't solve crimes with all the legal procedures around everything they do."
WHAT LEGAL PROCEDURES?? Does the Rome Police Department concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when they're harassing motorists to make money from fake traffic citations? Oh HELL NO. Does the RPD concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when they're bothering innocent people that are walking down the street? Oh HELL NO. Does the Rome Police Dept concern themselves with LEGAL PROCEDURES when one of those Deputy Fife douchebags steps off the curb on Erie Blvd to point a radar gun right in your face while you're driving by? Oh HELL NO.
The Rome cops are TERRIFIED that the city has been taken over by all the criminal inner city scumbags that came to Rome ALL BECAUSE OF THE PRISON.
So, tail between their legs, the RPD tries to look tough and in charge (which they're not) by harassing innocent people they KNOW won't fight back by playing the race card, the retard card, the handicapped card, the autism card, etc.
Grow the fuck up, you PIG sympathizer. Rome is finished, thanks to the crooked cops and the crooked bastards that brought the prison here for their own financial gain.
Shows your intelligence when you talk about the police harassing people. Your legislators put those laws in place and they just enforce them. If you don't like the laws I suggest you take it up with them. I'm far from a sympathizer considering I'm a felon that's been to jail. Just tired of people blaming the officers for politics. They are just doing their job the way they were trained. Hence the comment about policies. When you talk about bullshit tickets it sounds like you need to take care of your shit and you wouldn't get them.
Seriously

Springfield, NJ

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Oh look they caught one of the robbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are to blame 6 min Bozo Burrito 17
Used Tampon 7 min Bozo Burrito 4
Steve Wilkes 13 min Mrsa 2
Holly and Donna evanciew 26 min Karie 11
Crm rental management 56 min Joho 8
Heather Stedman 58 min Joho 6
Raul Rivera 1 hr Hola Killer Pig 1
Denny’s butt slapped waitress 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 43

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance