honest

Troy, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2013
I was thinking about leaving state with my children. Does anyone know if I could get into trouble taking my kids out of state without there father's permission. We have nothing in court for custody.
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2013
honest wrote:
I was thinking about leaving state with my children. Does anyone know if I could get into trouble taking my kids out of state without there father's permission. We have nothing in court for custody.
What kind of person takes children away from one of their parents? Disturbing!!!
Curious1

Liverpool, NY

#3 Jun 19, 2013
Why don't you try talking to the father(s) (sorry don't mean to be rude just don't know the situation) see how he(they) reacts he (they) may surpirse you and can work something out

“why hello there”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 20, 2013
according to google search, the majority of answers I found was that as long as you have full custody, you do not need permission. However, if there are scheduled visits that are ordered by court, taking them without prior arraignments or new orders would put you in violation of a court order. With that violation, the father could actually press kidnapping charges against you and whoever you are with. Not knowing for sure what you do and do not have in place makes it tough to answer. Read your orders carefully if you have some. Try calling the court for clarification if needed. Good luck in Florida.
okkkk

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Hardened wrote:
according to google search, the majority of answers I found was that as long as you have full custody, you do not need permission. However, if there are scheduled visits that are ordered by court, taking them without prior arraignments or new orders would put you in violation of a court order. With that violation, the father could actually press kidnapping charges against you and whoever you are with. Not knowing for sure what you do and do not have in place makes it tough to answer. Read your orders carefully if you have some. Try calling the court for clarification if needed. Good luck in Florida.
how do you know she's going to FL? All she said was out of state...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2013
okkkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair assumption. Welfare payouts are better down there.
SaltyNuts

Utica, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2013
the kids need to be taken away from her!

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 20, 2013
okkkk wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. That answer was as much for a particular person as is was for the one on here asking.
honest

Ilion, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2013
The reason why I wanted to know is because I don't want to waste his time in court for kids he wants nothing to with. I have fought with him to see his kids but he pushes them away. So that makes me a bad mother to want to leave state to start a new life for my kids.

“why hello there”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 20, 2013
honest wrote:
The reason why I wanted to know is because I don't want to waste his time in court for kids he wants nothing to with. I have fought with him to see his kids but he pushes them away. So that makes me a bad mother to want to leave state to start a new life for my kids.
nope, it sure doesn't. I hope you find what you're looking for..
Curious1

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2013
I wasn't judging you, that's is rough that he pushes them away maybe he won't care if you go :-/
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2013
question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar sl*ts and coke heads 2 min whatsthisabout 10
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 21 min getagirlfriend 2
Reptilians 40 min Dominick 33
addicted cash strapped 53 min leon 6
Columbus statue considered for removal 1 hr President Trump 2
Blowers 1 hr Susie Buritto 3
What happened to Rob 'Warren' Coffin's dogs? 1 hr You are an Idiot 12
Sammy 15 hr Real friends 84
rob coffin (Oct '12) 19 hr Starting to chang... 18

Rome Jobs