Rome family spotlighted on dead files
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
They went on national tv

Blossvale, NY

#140 Mar 30, 2014
It's at the end of heel path road in west Rome the road is a dead end but it's not private anyone can drive back there.
Sand Plains

Watertown, NY

#141 Mar 31, 2014
Interestingly enough, this area would be on the eastern edge of the sand plains. I don't know what people say about Sand Plains now, but when I was in my 20s it was widely considered to be a haunted area. From time to time we would go in there and build a campfire and party at night...till the night something happened that scared the hell out of us. I never went back in there for anything.
Gailny

Ardsley, NY

#142 Jul 20, 2014
Sand Plains wrote:
Interestingly enough, this area would be on the eastern edge of the sand plains. I don't know what people say about Sand Plains now, but when I was in my 20s it was widely considered to be a haunted area. From time to time we would go in there and build a campfire and party at night...till the night something happened that scared the hell out of us. I never went back in there for anything.
What scared you?
If I tell

Syracuse, NY

#143 Jul 20, 2014
Gailny wrote:
<quoted text>
What scared you?
the story, the closed minds will attack.

In about 1974, myself and 3 other people were partying in the Sand Plains (campfire, a little 420, and a couple guitars). Suddenly we heard something crashing thru the woods - LOUD. We ran and jumped in the car and left. We didn't wait around to see what it was.

Wild animals never make that kind of noise in the woods. Whatever this was was CRASHING around in the woods. I have never forgotten it.
bobbie joe

Whitesboro, NY

#144 Jul 20, 2014
If I tell wrote:
<quoted text>
the story, the closed minds will attack.
In about 1974, myself and 3 other people were partying in the Sand Plains (campfire, a little 420, and a couple guitars). Suddenly we heard something crashing thru the woods - LOUD. We ran and jumped in the car and left. We didn't wait around to see what it was.
Wild animals never make that kind of noise in the woods. Whatever this was was CRASHING around in the woods. I have never forgotten it.
was it tammy mahony's ghost?
Gailny

Patchogue, NY

#145 Jul 21, 2014
If I tell wrote:
<quoted text>
the story, the closed minds will attack.
In about 1974, myself and 3 other people were partying in the Sand Plains (campfire, a little 420, and a couple guitars). Suddenly we heard something crashing thru the woods - LOUD. We ran and jumped in the car and left. We didn't wait around to see what it was.
Wild animals never make that kind of noise in the woods. Whatever this was was CRASHING around in the woods. I have never forgotten it.
Thanks for answering. How far do you think this is from rt 26 and S James st, by the old prison?
happy

Whitesboro, NY

#146 Jul 21, 2014
this all explains the odd behavior in the area
Georgia

Marshalltown, IA

#149 Mar 27, 2016
I hope they got the shaman and did that part. Take advantage of your 8 yr old being a medium. She knows more than you realize. Bless you and would like to hear how this turns out.
Whisper

Ilion, NY

#150 Mar 29, 2016
I can rid the property of not only the interdimensional greys but also of any malevolent spirits or entities without the family ever being affected. Shamanistic practices with certain spirits okay, others need more than light brought to an area that is a vortex for these types of energies to hamper livings souls, would also think that one of the children often are a portal for the negative entities to be brought through. Circle of Salt and white light along with sage and other essentials are common in with thrice I knock incantations to ward off anything. No entity shall prevail in the house of souls as blessing of light will come your way.

As for grey's I feel much to do with GAFB and nuclear presence and NORAD. Very easy to get rid of that frequency from land to make sure they aren't so easily able to link with it.

In fact if you contact your psychic host of tv program, they wouldn't like my coming there, and they would be irradicated, along with the malevolent nature of issues you have faced, the land would be cleansed for good, and you would live in peace.

Offering help here! With privacy assured. Not a side show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tere develow 7 min Momma bear 21
Druggies 10 min Lol 8
Jackie Favata 29 min Disgruntled 2
finishline automotive 50 min Not the sharpest ... 12
Milescheats 4 3 hr Chicky 29
steve wilkes and tabitha tedford 7 hr night vision 3
You think you have problems 9 hr Usedtobeastud 19

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages