Dr.Kathura shut down left patients w ...

Dr.Kathura shut down left patients w nothing

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wrong

Selkirk, NY

#1 May 17, 2011
This is so wrong. Office calls and says has to reschedule appointments five times in less then 2 wks Patients are left with no meds being told by staff to go somewhere else urgent care e.r. primary care doctor.Told us a different excuse each cancellation Even as far as saying medical assistant was in a car wreck n its BC the doctor took off to Vegas almost 7 months ago This is pain management n these patients are in harm n could have some serious problems not getting there meds. There's got to b something by law to do Anyone got any insight on how
im in same boat

Selkirk, NY

#2 May 17, 2011
What's everyone doing for a new doctor or getting meds comp isn't going to pay with no dr notes n thougjs who r out like myself for fee days BC thy couldn't get us r pain meds can't even return to work BC no dr to write my note this is nuts
DILLIGAF

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 May 17, 2011
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!! QUIT WHINING!!!
always one

United States

#4 May 17, 2011
DILLIGAF wrote:
easier said then done. When its pain management you have to have a referral plus your records which no ones in the office To send the records. Your looking at 6 to 12 weeks if you can even find a doctor who's taking on new patients You can't just go to anyone for pain management for spinal injuries. This is a serious matter people r trying to get help dealing w Don't need someone being crummy about it ty N good day
Changed doctor

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 20, 2011
Are you talking about Dr. Kadura, he has a office in camden, and also Wampsvile. He is a horrible doctor. Loves touching young girls. He was barred from Oneida Hospital. Heard they took away his Comp license. He dropped a child as his patient because his Mom wouldn't go out with Dr. Kadura. Good doctors are Joel Amadon or Edwin Vera in Camden..... Glad I changed doctors. Kadura shouldn't even have a license to pratice.....
Changed doctor

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 20, 2011
DILLIGAF wrote:
Some doctors have a 2 month waiting list for new patients. If you are in pain, and cannot get your meds, I surely would whine and complain. Guess you have no issues.. lol
Druggies

Morrisville, NY

#7 May 20, 2011
Looks like you all lost your damn pain Meds. haha Now get off your asses and go to work. i dont expect you all to go to a real Dr for your meds cause you know you wont get them. So much for getting your Hydros and Oxy and then selling them.
Pain Management. Just another way for you pill poppers to get your drugs. Should shut them all down.
BTW this is directed towards people who really need it. But 90% of the people that go to Drs like this is because they can get Pain Killers easily. look at their damn grammar and the way the talk. Proof is in the writing.

Since: Apr 11

Dallas, TX

#8 May 20, 2011
Changed doctor wrote:
Are you talking about Dr. Kadura, he has a office in camden, and also Wampsvile. He is a horrible doctor. Loves touching young girls. He was barred from Oneida Hospital. Heard they took away his Comp license. He dropped a child as his patient because his Mom wouldn't go out with Dr. Kadura. Good doctors are Joel Amadon or Edwin Vera in Camden..... Glad I changed doctors. Kadura shouldn't even have a license to pratice.....
Your a complete moron! He's an excellent doctor! What he lacks is the bed side manner that most doctors have and what most patients need. He tells you how it is and doesn't give a damn if your sensitive feelings are crushed. If he's touching children, why is he still practicing? Because your full of it. He probably told you that your too fat and need to lose weight-which is pretty much how he speaks to his patients!
changed doctor

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 21, 2011
Hate to bust ur bubble there, but I weigh 125 lbs. I do not pain pills. Although he offered them to me many times. Yes a secretary at another doctor office told me ad showed me the letter stating her son was released from Kadura's practice. I also heard the voicemail he left this young mother. Yeah try Google, ou will see where he is no longer allowed to take care of workman comp cases. there is also the story in BLACK AND WHITE, stating he is no loger alllowed to practice in ONEIDA HOSPITAL. I had to beg him to send me to a docto since my foot was turning colors. He told me I was too young to have circulation problems, GUESS WHAT STUPID???? I went to the Vascular Surgeon he sent me to, and I was in the hospital 2 DAYS later, having stents put in my artery..... So when you don't know what ur talking about, maybe you should keep your BIG mouth shut Yea the proof is in black and white BAAAAAAHHHHH
changed doctor

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 21, 2011
ItsBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a complete moron! He's an excellent doctor! What he lacks is the bed side manner that most doctors have and what most patients need. He tells you how it is and doesn't give a damn if your sensitive feelings are crushed. If he's touching children, why is he still practicing? Because your full of it. He probably told you that your too fat and need to lose weight-which is pretty much how he speaks to his patients!
The only MORON IS YOU!!! Open ur eyes, read whats in black and white hahahaha

Since: May 11

United States

#11 May 21, 2011
he isnt that great i have had problems with him not diagnosing me properly. He never tells me whats wrong i'll have a rash cover my body and he'll say nothing to worry about. Well it may not be life threatening but i still want it gone
changed doctor

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 21, 2011
TheoThermone888 wrote:
he isnt that great i have had problems with him not diagnosing me properly. He never tells me whats wrong i'll have a rash cover my body and he'll say nothing to worry about. Well it may not be life threatening but i still want it gone
That is excatly how I felt. Don't tell me nothing is wrong. I had pain in my arm and it traveled up into my shoulder. He kept telling me I was sleeping wrong. I finally got Anita OMalley to send me to an Orthopedic doctor-who then did surgery for Carpal Tunnel. I went to him for 10 yrs-and always had problems.
Happy Patient

West Leyden, NY

#13 May 22, 2011
Dr. Kadura is a wonderful doctor. He is very intelligent and very honest, which some people are threatened and even offended by. The fact is that he is the best doctor outside of Syracuse, hands down, and really cares about his patients. Appts are very easy to schedule. In regards to the remarks about his behaviour, law states that a male doctor cannot be in a room alone with a female patient. Exam room doors are seldom closed, and I have been present many times when he has requested a nurse enter the room so he can work.

San Mateo, CA

#14 May 22, 2011
Professional Misconduct (11/19/08)
Action Taken: Probation
Issued To: Dr. Muftah Abdulla Kadura; License # 204779
Nature of Complaint:
The physician inappropriately spoke to six employees regarding matters of a personal nature. The physician also inappropriately touched five of the six employees without their consent. The physician admitted guilt to the charge of moral unfitness.
Action Taken:
The board has Suspended the physician's license to practice medicine in the State of New York for a period of twenty-four months. The suspension is Stayed and the physician is placed on Probation for a period of three years subject to various probationary terms and conditions. The physician shall also pay a Fine in the amount of $5000.
State: New York
Issued By: State of New York

Hmmmmmmmm far cry from touching children. As I said, he probably told ya you were too fat, unfit, needed a bath...who knows but regardless of how blunt as he is, he's a good dr.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#15 May 22, 2011
who said anything about him touching children???? No posts here stating that. He likes YOUNG GIRLS!!! Why isn't he allowed to practice in Oneida hospital anymore??? Maybe ur the FAT one hahahaha! Maybe U need a bath you stay with ur GOOD doctor hahahaha
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 22, 2011
If his license was suspended for 24 months in 2008---he was taking care of patients when he had a suspended license wake up people appts are easy to get because alot of patients woke up to what kind of doctor he is. Woman sticking up for him most likely slept with himmmm get ur facts right if you want to run ur mouth he examined MY daughter with the door CLOSED and NO nurse present its apersonal choice but you seem to really really like Dr. Kadura

San Mateo, CA

#17 May 22, 2011
Yes I'm huge and dirty but what I'd like to know is why were you allowing your "daughter" to be examined but any dr alone with a door closed????????? Oh! You meant you were in there with her but there was no nurse right!!!!! A nurse doesn't have to be present if there is a parent in the room. My son is 12 and still doesn't see any dr alone with a door closed! So good job mom;)
ItsBS ftw

West Leyden, NY

#18 May 22, 2011
You should have read a little closer, and maybe shown up for class a bit when you were in school. His suspension was stayed. He paid a fine and did some probation. That means his suspension was essentially put on hold pending his completion of said probation and payment of fine.
I don't have any children, but I'd like to think that if I did, I wouldn't let a doctor touch them in an inappropiate way. I would probably take said child to a pediatric doctor.
Isn't this thread supposed to be about Dr. Kuthuru? The PM doc?
wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#19 May 22, 2011
Druggies wrote:
Looks like you all lost your damn pain Meds. haha Now get off your asses and go to work. i dont expect you all to go to a real Dr for your meds cause you know you wont get them. So much for getting your Hydros and Oxy and then selling them.
Pain Management. Just another way for you pill poppers to get your drugs. Should shut them all down.
BTW this is directed towards people who really need it. But 90% of the people that go to Drs like this is because they can get Pain Killers easily. look at their damn grammar and the way the talk. Proof is in the writing.
listen here a hole I do work full time n when you get hurt at work u have to go to pt n painmanagment not just ur primary care doctor n it has to b under nystate workers comp get tht WORKERS comp meaning u got hurt at work smart one anyone w a JOB would know tht
wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#20 May 22, 2011
changed doctor wrote:
Hate to bust ur bubble there, but I weigh 125 lbs. I do not pain pills. Although he offered them to me many times. Yes a secretary at another doctor office told me ad showed me the letter stating her son was released from Kadura's practice. I also heard the voicemail he left this young mother. Yeah try Google, ou will see where he is no longer allowed to take care of workman comp cases. there is also the story in BLACK AND WHITE, stating he is no loger alllowed to practice in ONEIDA HOSPITAL. I had to beg him to send me to a docto since my foot was turning colors. He told me I was too young to have circulation problems, GUESS WHAT STUPID???? I went to the Vascular Surgeon he sent me to, and I was in the hospital 2 DAYS later, having stents put in my artery..... So when you don't know what ur talking about, maybe you should keep your BIG mouth shut Yea the proof is in black and white BAAAAAAHHHHH
DR KATHURA no Kadura

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Gondek 6 min Grab ur ankles 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus 27 min People Who Know Her 4
Gina tomassi wow 27 min Dr who 21
Blossvale man accused of trying to run over 40 min ROFL 2
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 2 hr power 13
Angry People 2 hr Jim Tom 2
roids in rome 4 hr Arnold DA PIG 25

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance