Next Last
Friend

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Reelect Brown

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2012
And a black man has a better chance of joining the KKK....
haha

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 24, 2012
DonSmith100 from DDSO right?
No chance

Watertown, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Friend wrote:
Reelect Brown
Jim Brown wouldn't spit on city hall. The place is a disaster in less than a year. The fat dumb gravedigger has caused unusual damage
Ohh

Watertown, NY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
No chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim Brown wouldn't spit on city hall. The place is a disaster in less than a year. The fat dumb gravedigger has caused unusual damage
Jim Brown is still jerking off at the thought of regaining City Hall. Nice try Doug.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 25, 2012
haha wrote:
DonSmith100 from DDSO right?
What is DDSO?
DDSO

Liverpool, NY

#7 Nov 25, 2012
What do you live under.....a ROCK!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 25, 2012
I really don't give a shit what ddso means...
TAXPAyER

Liverpool, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Then WHY did YOu ask STUPID!
longgone

Rome, NY

#11 Nov 27, 2012
fusco is out soon, no one will ever vote for him again!
Garrett

Brighton, MA

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Bendover queer Mayor.....
Voter

Rome, NY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
longgone wrote:
fusco is out soon, no one will ever vote for him again!
Fusco does not know shit about running a city. This is apparent whhenever he opens his mouth in front of the press. Anyone who knows Fusco knows he is listening to people who have no more of a clue of running a city than he does. Why do you thinks we keep hearing stupidity coming from his moouth. He has neve had an origional thought, and he never will. His answer to city problems is to tax the people. He should be laying off all those people he put on since he has been in office, but no not him. He rather keep his buddies on the payroll as payback to his scum bucket buddies who got him elected. The shit he pulled is going to come out and everyone associated with him is going to fall right along with him. Enjoy the ride now because the ride is going to end shortly.
noturningback

Rome, NY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
you had your chance and you voted fusco now suffer!
jozef headrag

Watertown, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2012
that is wary twoo, but you live under brownscock hopin to catch a lowd
Real Simple

Rome, NY

#16 Nov 30, 2012
jozef headrag wrote:
that is wary twoo, but you live under brownscock hopin to catch a lowd
Real bright. another GED grad
Mitch

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Brown will be next Mayor
Joe Sal 1212

New York, NY

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Mitch wrote:
Brown will be next Mayor
Brown couldn't be the Mayor of the Defunct Erie Canal Village. Keep taking him to the bag it may get you a free drink from him at Tuegega.
Un Concerned

Rome, NY

#19 Dec 2, 2012
If I was Brown and was asked to run again I would tell you to go to hell. Rome deserves to become a trash heap with Fusco and his clonies riding around on the back of garbage trucks collecting the all shit they deposited. Not in office a year and already the city looks and runs like crap. I hope all these rumors of wrong doing and election corruption turns out to be true. Then we can get rid of ALL the ones who had a hand in it. Some of you people turned your backs on a good mayor, and left us with an idiot in his place. Lets see how proud you are of yourselves when this all hits the fan.
Joe Sal 1212

Rome, NY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
I would vote JIM BOWNback in i a heatbeat! Fuso needs to GO!
naggerandcomplai ner

Watertown, NY

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Un Concerned wrote:
If I was Brown and was asked to run again I would tell you to go to hell. Rome deserves to become a trash heap with Fusco and his clonies riding around on the back of garbage trucks collecting the all shit they deposited. Not in office a year and already the city looks and runs like crap. I hope all these rumors of wrong doing and election corruption turns out to be true. Then we can get rid of ALL the ones who had a hand in it. Some of you people turned your backs on a good mayor, and left us with an idiot in his place. Lets see how proud you are of yourselves when this all hits the fan.
Yeah he starten to look like an idiot alright but brown had that well covered. the best part was brown was corrupt and a lunatic to boot i hope the whole city dies of crotch rot and this site goes with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 56 min jose 22
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 57 min jose 9
Donna walker 1 hr Guest 1
A short time 3 hr Spoken 1
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 4 hr Lunch Time 13
mavis cole muffler & brake ripoff! (Sep '12) 6 hr Larry G 11
Dale Pennington 6 hr Want to know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages