B n F Collision Rob Job

Posted in the Rome Forum

ROBBERY

Rome, NY

#1 May 6, 2014
I recently brought my truck down there and they quoted me over $1100 for some work to be done. I thought that was a lot but nothing is cheap now a days so I was like whatever. Well just in conversation with someone I explained the price and work that needed to be done. He told me they were taking me to the cleaners. So I called auto zone and asked how much the part is, then I checked my receipt. B & F Charged me double what the part was selling for at Auto Zone, in fact B & F bought the part at Auto zone. I understand the need to mark up the price maybe as high as %25 or so, but 100% mark up ??? Auto zone even delivered the part to them, I mean come on. Then I called 2 other places and explained to them the work I need done and I needed an estimate. BOTH places , quoted over $200 less then B & F, i have been going to B & F for over a year now and have been in there 6 7 time for minor stuff so I think I am kinda a regular, and these places I dont even know quoted me MUCH MUCH CHEAPER!!! Then B & F. They Rob you blind!! Needless to say I went and got my truck and just left and had it done for just over $500!! My Advice is NEVER GO TO B and F, I expected a little loyalty at least charge me around the same as the competition, it turned out to be double the price!!! Do as you please but I will never go back to them!! Makes me Sick!!
Martin St Newsgirl

Rome, NY

#2 May 6, 2014
They are going out of lousy business because of word of mouth.
They suck and rob customers!
Look for them at Social Services soon
Real Tony D

Liverpool, NY

#3 May 6, 2014
go to AUTZONE and DO ITYOURSELF! YOU MORON! Stop bitching!!!!!!!!!!
Dojo One Girl

Rome, NY

#4 May 6, 2014
Real Tony D wrote:
go to AUTZONE and DO ITYOURSELF! YOU MORON! Stop bitching!!!!!!!!!!
Go beat up a girl Tony D. Or a disabled person you homo!
What

Rome, NY

#5 May 6, 2014
Thats why GOD invented money so people with brains can pay people to do things for them that they don't want to do. Moron ? Seriously, because this person shopped around and actually found out the deal , and how much they were getting took for? I call that Very Smart. I would recommend just getting the Part at Auto zone and paying someone to do it on the side for 50-100. You are far from a Moron, I respect what you did, a little detective work and didn't allow yourself to get taken. Good Going. Real Tony or not who knows and who cares. Good Move Cheers!!
Real Tony D wrote:
go to AUTO ZONE and DO ITYOURSELF! YOU MORON! Stop bitching!!!!!!!!!!
Rome, NY

#6 May 6, 2014
Evans Mills why are you answering your own post?
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#7 May 8, 2014
all crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome ny filled with drug dealers and thieves 58 min Really Really Really 10
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 2 hr Mad Mad Mad Bro 122
NYS Child support thieves 2 hr just 74
Professional Help 2 hr Sidney 11
Tanning 7 hr NotALocal 3
Mary Jo Vaughn (Jul '14) 10 hr hateyourface 34
Can tell its summer 14 hr Slim shady 4
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE