why is rome infested

why is rome infested

Posted in the Rome Forum

reality hit news

Little Falls, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2013
liers, snobs, scum, druggies, stupid cops, thieves, crack heads, buisness owners that steal from thier costomers, outrageous prices in the so called mom n pop stores, the murders n murderers, rapeist, and child molesters! hell you used to feel comfortable now you feel stuck inside in 4 years time it is full of wanna be gangsters and scum. the landlords are scum bags and the homes are going down and the codes dept is on the bribe thing as well as the cops. lets see if anyone will add to this on the bad they seen in rome i am not saying its all bad but look at the 3 murders in a week and a 1/2 look at river st by the firestation and the fort look at the side street next to it a historic monument and there are drug sellers there and on the streets of south rome is as well liberty or dominick st i can go on theres bulling in all its schools yet the board says not in our schools but protect the bullies.

look at the cop detective that brother seems to never be arrested but sells weed and coke and crake?
Which are you

New Hartford, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
reality hit news wrote:
liers, snobs, scum, druggies, stupid cops, thieves, crack heads, buisness owners that steal from thier costomers, outrageous prices in the so called mom n pop stores, the murders n murderers, rapeist, and child molesters! hell you used to feel comfortable now you feel stuck inside in 4 years time it is full of wanna be gangsters and scum. the landlords are scum bags and the homes are going down and the codes dept is on the bribe thing as well as the cops. lets see if anyone will add to this on the bad they seen in rome i am not saying its all bad but look at the 3 murders in a week and a 1/2 look at river st by the firestation and the fort look at the side street next to it a historic monument and there are drug sellers there and on the streets of south rome is as well liberty or dominick st i can go on theres bulling in all its schools yet the board says not in our schools but protect the bullies.
look at the cop detective that brother seems to never be arrested but sells weed and coke and crake?
This is hysterical, I love when morons bash others on who who actually work. I say moron because I can point out a lot of misspelled words. I think you need to be concerned with your lack of education first before bashing others. Suggestion: if your so unhappy then LEAVE. I'm positive a unhappy, bitter,slug like you won't be missed.
Nicodemus One 22

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
Which are you wrote:
<quoted text> This is hysterical, I love when morons bash others on who who actually work. I say moron because I can point out a lot of misspelled words. I think you need to be concerned with your lack of education first before bashing others. Suggestion: if your so unhappy then LEAVE. I'm positive a unhappy, bitter,slug like you won't be missed.
Its not much better out there every city in the US is suffering the same problems. Unfortunately Rome seems to be suffering more than most I have seen. And not as bad as others. Regardless of his/her education level he is observant and smart enough to
speak on his/her concerns on the city he lives. I look at him as part of the solution by speaking his mind and concern. Division wont help us, splitting the classes etc.. Speak your mind my friend.

A Quote
“When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.”
&#8213; Shannon L. Alder
Which are you

New Hartford, NY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Speaking his mind on here? I highly doubt he would ever confront a officer,gangster... It won't help matters,get out there and speak and make a difference.
Nicodemus One 22

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2013
Which are you wrote:
Speaking his mind on here? I highly doubt he would ever confront a officer,gangster... It won't help matters,get out there and speak and make a difference.
Just for sake of conversation if you were him what would you say to "cops/gangsters" or yourself for that matter?
funny

Utica, NY

#6 Apr 23, 2013
close rome
BEANS BURRITO

Utica, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
BECAUSE OF WELFARE PEOPLE AND ALIENS THAT LIVE IN ROME
Bug

New Hartford, NY

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Meaning yourself beans? Better get that brain injury checked out.
EXTerminator

Cantonment, FL

#9 Apr 24, 2013
crazier than bedbugs, that's rome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome Hospital Emergency Room 1 min Trump Jr 5
Tere develow 4 min Trump Jr 6
Alex at Chris' grub and pub 5 min Trump Jr 11
Sammy 5 min Dumbass 8
Stolen tool's 6 min Trump Jr 3
Local Female Newscaster 8 min Trump Jr 2
Steve Wilkes and the skank 9 min Scumbags 2
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 19 min Scumbags 19
Louis Demarco 32 min Member 10
Overdose 17 hr Scums 82