Sam

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Don't matter what jokes you are making because I know joe Fusco and he didn't care about jokes. He meets people and stuff out in the public and that's what voters want. On voting day he got elected so we know he is poplar. We seen it all under brown and we don't need no grants because joe is working on roads and keeping Rome just like it used to be.
He's a real good mayor in Rome.
Oh My

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Oh Sam, dear, you really need some schooling on what it means to be a good mayor because Joey Fusco is not it!! He really has no idea what it means to be a mayor and he does not know what to do with this job. Maybe you were one of the many that he illegally brought to the polling places and personally helped to vote? From the looks of your post I don't think you could handle that task on your own!
Get Real

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

He's doing a great jopb...soon we will have 100's of PAY PHONES around the city! that is his 1st idea he has had in 9 months...tooo bad this i]sn't 19080...lol...he has got to go !
Joey Buttafusco

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Dats rite Sam, you tell them. It don't matter if I can't put da budget together or run my departments. I meet da people. I take pictures of da kids with me and put them on that Facepage thing. I give my friends special favors. Dats all dat matters! Highooooo!
Sam

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

You all can make fun of joe being mayor but he is running the city like a man and don't need no fancy clothes or stuff to be good at the job. Besides he no the best for us!
JOSE

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

SAM IS A WANKER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is Holly Moyer? 22 min just curious 1
Fancher's, Marshall's, Curtis, Lighthall's 25 min crazy 20
Jeff Simons 39 min EricaC 22
i live at park drive and have a job 42 min EricaC 21
Dwayne Nemo 1 hr concerned customer 1
dear liz, holmes etc 3 hr like it or not 3
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 4 hr John Morrison 817
Cut Teachers in Rome? 5 hr EricaC 84
•••