Are the police routinely drug tested?

Are the police routinely drug tested?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Roman

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
Key word, "routinely"?
asfjf

Cortland, NY

#2 Aug 11, 2013
Of course not, but they do routinely test the drugs.
huntz hall

Rome, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2013
You would think they would be. But if theyre not you can be sure their union fought for them not to.
Abuse Report

Rome, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2013
Aaron Page is a cocaine fiend and that is common knowledge!
public notice

Camden, NY

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Abuse Report wrote:
Aaron Page is a cocaine fiend and that is common knowledge!
Wtf is wrong with the trashing of a persons name when you ain't got the balls to confront your beef face to face. That's all this site is for to get even and it's wrong. Just remember "god doesn't like ugly" so carry on with your evil ways. I know where I'm going, do you? It's never too late to be forgiven
Stop the Insanity

Rome, NY

#6 Aug 11, 2013
public notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is wrong with the trashing of a persons name when you ain't got the balls to confront your beef face to face. That's all this site is for to get even and it's wrong. Just remember "god doesn't like ugly" so carry on with your evil ways. I know where I'm going, do you? It's never too late to be forgiven
Aaron does drugs and is a public servant and you have a problem with a person who alerts the public to this disgrace??? Does God condone drug use?
thought

Rome, NY

#8 Aug 11, 2013
police need to be tested often
Ha Ha

Newark, NJ

#9 Aug 11, 2013
I know half of rome so called cops are cocaine fiends shit I can name a few I. Even know of one that tips off his coke dealer of drug raids oneida county is so crooked and something needs to be done about it when they do their so called raids I. Know for a fact they keep most of what they find. Lucky I'm not a snitch cause I definately know the cops names rome is getting worse and worse but when shit really hits the fan they have no clue what to do they need some real cops on the force and get rid of the drug addicted cops and they also like prostitutes its so sad I know so much shit about these so called cops and I know the police be on topix you guys know who you are advanced auto ring a bell to whatever cop reads this trust me I know the deal and its a damn shame
Arlene

Syracuse, NY

#11 Aug 12, 2013
Name them big mouth
randy Jay Jay

Hampton, VA

#12 Aug 12, 2013
public notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf is wrong with the trashing of a persons name when you ain't got the balls to confront your beef face to face. That's all this site is for to get even and it's wrong. Just remember "god doesn't like ugly" so carry on with your evil ways. I know where I'm going, do you? It's never too late to be forgiven
how do you KNOW where you are goimg? do you already have a train ticket...what a Moron you are!
stop light

Rome, NY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
jay jay can't spell,showing his stupidity!
okay

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Aug 17, 2013
no way mauer is a pothead
Hitman

Constantia, NY

#16 Aug 19, 2013
People the key word is routine...which means they know when there getting tested so they know when to stop or go to ocj to get a flushing kit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 3 hr AletaE 890
Electric wheelchair riders.. 4 hr Next 11
Parade 5 hr No Good 4
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 15 hr candy 3
Rome's Next Mayor 22 hr Blog 228
Delayed Entry program Tue Sheesh 13
Good Landscapers? Mon Gary 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages