Hairdresser beats Brett Johnson & JK ...
Jet

Rome, NY

#23 Nov 7, 2013
Brett Johnson SORE LOSER wrote:
Brett Johnson immediately took down his campaign page on Facebook and Defriended Lori Trifeletti on Election Night.
"Brett (Johnson) and I have a great rapport, and our families have been friends for many years. Both of us will be happy and supportive of whoever wins. So the choice of who’s the better choice is up to the First Ward voters." -Rome Sentinel
This guy is an idiot, I hope the Democrats wise up. If Brett was smart, he not pull this crap, If Brett had better decision making skills, He would have kept his jobs as LT at the Sheriff's Department and could have retired by now with a full Government pension. Instead he was forced to resign and now has a dead end job installing Cable TV.
What was it that he did at the Sheriff's Department that they made him resign. And as for Democratic party in Rome the last time a Democrat ran for Mayor he finished 4th...That was Ralph Frio.
FYI you DO NOT HAVE TO RETIRE after 30 yrs as the longer you work the MORE YOUR PENSION IS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS THAT HE DID.
Frankie

Rome, NY

#24 Nov 7, 2013
Yes I want to hear what he did also. All I keep hearing is that someone threatened him to vote against something and got scared and flipped out. That story sounds too far out but I really would like to know what he did.
Lawnman

Rome, NY

#25 Nov 7, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/brettjohnsonfirstwar...
I found Brett on facebook click on link above. He is an old bald buy with some teenage chick.
Jet

Rome, NY

#26 Nov 7, 2013
Lawnman wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/brett johnsonfirstwardcouncilor
I found Brett on facebook click on link above. He is an old bald buy with some teenage chick.
That's him and WOW did he get old and wrinkled. Not sure if that's his daughter or granddaughter.
Well

Watertown, NY

#27 Nov 7, 2013
I find it interesting that you titled this "Hairdresser beats..." but you mention the two losers by name. Why not list their professions too? Is it because you somehow think that being a hairdresser is a menial position so it should be an embarrassment to the other two? Seems to me they have both embarrassed themselves enough, and there is absolutely nothing degrading about being a hairdresser.

Congratulations to Ms. Trifiletti.
Jet

Rome, NY

#28 Nov 7, 2013
Well wrote:
I find it interesting that you titled this "Hairdresser beats..." but you mention the two losers by name. Why not list their professions too? Is it because you somehow think that being a hairdresser is a menial position so it should be an embarrassment to the other two? Seems to me they have both embarrassed themselves enough, and there is absolutely nothing degrading about being a hairdresser.
Congratulations to Ms. Trifiletti.
Hairdresser like barber is a licensed profession. My guess is the person was trying to say 2 experienced politicians beaten by a newbie. JK was elected in his early 30's and Brett his late 20's Lori just elected in her 50's... T
NOTHING WAS BETTER THAN MY OLD JOB I COULD SLEEP MOST OF THE SHIFT AND MY RETIREMENT IS BETTER THAN MOST COLLEGE GRADUATES PAY. I also have a tier 1 state pension. Yes my job was menial but I have the last laugh
STOP

Rome, NY

#29 Nov 7, 2013
Lori owns her own business she doesn't work for someone else.
STOP

Rome, NY

#30 Nov 7, 2013
Jet wrote:
<quoted text>
What was it that he did at the Sheriff's Department that they made him resign. And as for Democratic party in Rome the last time a Democrat ran for Mayor he finished 4th...That was Ralph Frio.
FYI you DO NOT HAVE TO RETIRE after 30 yrs as the longer you work the MORE YOUR PENSION IS. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS THAT HE DID.
I WANT TO KNOW ALSO
Jervis Fan

Rome, NY

#31 Nov 8, 2013
Brett Johnson when imn office said the library is no longer needed because of the internet.
Frankie

Rome, NY

#32 Nov 8, 2013
Jervis Fan wrote:
Brett Johnson when in office said the library is no longer needed because of the internet.
He said that? WHAT AN A$$ he is no longer needed because we have someone else. Even though no experience isn't a criminal or a fruit cake
records

Rome, NY

#33 Nov 8, 2013
gotta give the people of east rome credit that place is a white trash,puerto rican populated area loaded with cock roaches bed bugs crack heads and criminals but they raised then selves up an resisted temptation voting for the 2 imbeciles and voted for the straight person.
Lori

New York, NY

#35 Nov 8, 2013
I agree an unknown is better than jk the dealer and brett the moron. even a dog would do a better job than those 2 scummy old men
Friend of JK

Rome, NY

#36 Nov 8, 2013
Brett's son, http://www.wktv.com/news/local/57250202.html . The whole family is nothing but scum. JK is better than Brett. Oh Brett, nobody likes your stupid sexpark idea at Pinti field idea, waste of money you loser
Bob

Rome, NY

#37 Nov 8, 2013
Friend of JK wrote:
Brett's son, http://www.wktv.com/news/local/57250202.html . The whole family is nothing but scum. JK is better than Brett. Oh Brett, nobody likes your stupid sexpark idea at Pinti field idea, waste of money you loser
Brett isn't a federal felon like JK but it looks like you are a liar like JK...Brett doesn't have a son what a POS you are.
Bob

Rome, NY

#38 Nov 8, 2013
Austin T. Johnson is from Ava
lol

Rome, NY

#39 Nov 8, 2013
• Austin T. Johnson, 19, of 9986 Route 26, Lee, was sentenced by Judge Donalty Dec. 4 to three months in jail, ordered to pay $953 in restitution and $374 in court fees on a charge of third-degree burglary.

Authorities said Johnson was involved in multiple burglaries and thefts from vehicles in Rome over the summer.

http://romesentinel.com/news...

NOT BRETT'S SON

A friend of JK is a no good liar like JK and probably a drug addict also
JKs brother here

Rome, NY

#40 Nov 8, 2013
¿ David J. Ciccotti, 46, of 310 Cottage St., was sentenced by Judge Barry M. Donalty Oct. 11 to 3 1/2 years in state prison, followed by five years of post-release supervision, and was ordered to pay $375 in court fees on a charge of attempted second-degree burglary.
Police said at 1:30 p.m. April 30, Ciccotti broke into a residence on Third Street, then tried to break into the second-floor apartment. A 15-year-old girl was home alone when Ciccotti tried to break into the upstairs apartment, police said.
David J. Ciccotti, 43, of 511 S. Jay St., was sentenced to six months in county jail, with credit, on a count of third-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, reduced from a second-degree charge.
JKs is old ugly

Rome, NY

#41 Nov 8, 2013
http://www.romesentinel.com/dailyImages/2013/...

zoom in on pic and you will see deep lines wrinkles, pimples and beady little eyes.
chris

Rome, NY

#42 Nov 9, 2013
JKs is old ugly wrote:
http://www.romesentinel.com/da ilyImages/2013/08/26/20130826- 142221-001_medium.jpeg
zoom in on pic and you will see deep lines wrinkles, pimples and beady little eyes.
Wow cheap hair dye to cover up the gray, face broke out with pimples from too much parting and a greasy food diet. Beady little eyes is right and deep wrinkles around the eyes. Looks like Grandpaw JK is hiding his age or at least trying to. Hes an old old felon who likes the blow.
OCJ

Rome, NY

#43 Nov 9, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow cheap hair dye to cover up the gray, face broke out with pimples from too much parting and a greasy food diet. Beady little eyes is right and deep wrinkles around the eyes. Looks like Grandpaw JK is hiding his age or at least trying to. Hes an old old felon who likes the blow.
Even if he didn't die his hair or use drugs he is still an ugly old man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome Animal shelter 2 hr Reality 24
Fireworks for the 4th? 5 hr biscuits 2
Happy 4th 6 hr Sunflower1073 1
News Two Rome residents accused of manufacturing meth (May '14) 12 hr bugoff 12
who are whose wannabe mc gang da highway men (Nov '10) 12 hr im abit stabby so... 147
Fireworks in Rome July 4th ?? 15 hr no patrol 5
4 wiccan discussion (Apr '10) Jul 2 right 38
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages