First Prev
of 5
Next Last
good stiff

Hamilton, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Anyone else eat here? Probably one of the best burritos I've had in a long time. Definitely one of my new favorite places.
great

Rome, NY

#2 Jul 9, 2012
chicken quesidilla!!
awesome

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Can't wait to try it!
Chips wife

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2012
What happened to her ? Dammit wish she d make me a taco
Not impressed

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Very limited menu options. Not much atmosphere inside. Very uninspiring. Food was OK, but not something I'd want to eat regularly. Taco Bell is cheaper and has a much better variety. And before anyone says it, yes I know you'll claim this is fresher, but seriously? Doubt it!
Terrible

United States

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Not impressed wrote:
Very limited menu options. Not much atmosphere inside. Very uninspiring. Food was OK, but not something I'd want to eat regularly. Taco Bell is cheaper and has a much better variety. And before anyone says it, yes I know you'll claim this is fresher, but seriously? Doubt it!
I sincerely hope this post is a joke. You can't possibly be comparing a fast food joint to an actual restaurant. Just go eat your Doritos taco and forget about restaurant reviews please.
Usted

Hamilton, NY

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Chips wife wrote:
What happened to her ? Dammit wish she d make me a taco
that had nothing to do with this post.
Usted

Hamilton, NY

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Great food. Menuis limited.... But I want is a burrito....and it was one of the best.
Tasty

Dover, DE

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Rome's version of a Chipotle restaurant....can't be compared to Taco Bell in any way! The fresh cilantro and fresh jalapenos are a very nice touch!

burrito bowl was enough for dinner last night and lunch today. Great deal for the $$

Unfortunate that it isn't on the other side where there is more dining space, but i hope the carry-out business is enough to keep them going because I am looking forward to eating there once or twice a month.

On the down side....fix the a/c....not fun seeing your food preparer dripping sweat as they prepare your meal...i will not go back on a hot day...i realize that's a personal hang up but....sorry...
Roman

Dover, DE

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Mmmmmm wrote:
Are they open yet???
READ THE 1st post! That should give you your answer!
carol

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2012
they were lined up for blocks! rome is starved for any new establishment! its like the circus came to town! hahahahahaha!
Unworthy

United States

#13 Jul 10, 2012
the food was not enough for what I paid for. I agree with another poster that taco bell has better food and bigger portions.
question

Tully, NY

#14 Jul 10, 2012
When did it open?
carol

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 10, 2012
yesterday!
Terrible

United States

#16 Jul 10, 2012
If you'd rather eat taco bell than real food go do it. Maybe they can hook you up to a trough and you can feed until your ass explodes. "Yeah just throw everything in a feed bag and hook me up!" you people need to get out more- jeez.
Terrible

United States

#17 Jul 10, 2012
They gave me these things called a "fork" and "knife" and I was like, "What do I look like, a rocket science guy? Where's the wrapper?"
Thomas

Oneonta, NY

#18 Jul 10, 2012
Just ate at the mex and it will be the last time,$7.06 for 1 chicken quesadilla, are these people for real, can get a 2lb. Sub from mazzaferros for less than that, how is this place gonna last with those prices? Sad to say but definitely will not be returning there again.
Terrible

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2012
So go get a sub. If the only deciding factor for you between two completely different types of food is the price then the choice is obvious. That's like saying "Well, oranges are what I want, but apples are a lot cheaper so I won't buy oranges ever again." Give me a break!
Thomas

Oneonta, NY

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Nope not the price at all, maybe a bad analogy using mazzaferros as a comparison since the food is nowhere similar your right. The quesadilla I got was down right awful as well, it was maybe a 2/10 I'd give it, I'd choose taco bell or Caribbean restaurant over mex any day.
Unworthy

United States

#21 Jul 10, 2012
Thomas wrote:
Nope not the price at all, maybe a bad analogy using mazzaferros as a comparison since the food is nowhere similar your right. The quesadilla I got was down right awful as well, it was maybe a 2/10 I'd give it, I'd choose taco bell or Caribbean restaurant over mex any day.

Agreed Thomas. the food was not all that good and there wasn't much of it for the price you pay. In this economy, it's always about the price and if it's not well you obviously have too much money anyways. the Caribbean restaurant is a good option in Rome for those looking for something a little different and the right amount of food at the right price. But if Mex is your choice you should make a run for the border at taco bell. definitely don't waste your time and money at this place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 41 min Tend to YOUR own 18
any good landlords 43 min LIFE LESSONS 1
Meat processing plant 47 min Aree with you 8
Alyssa Archer 1 hr melanie 6
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 2 hr Cell Block 4 194
State police hazing 3 hr Urnuts 6
Franklin Hotel what do you guys think? 3 hr Wills 32

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance