abortion rights
Real Christian

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Abortion is a blood sacrafice the ignorant offer to Satan. This life is more than just the flesh. Turn to Jesus and turn away from the Luciferian ways.
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
REAL IS EXACTLY RIGHT!
Just sayin

Utica, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2013
If we had more standup politicians we would have more abortions and fewer worthless scum like you running loose and spreading your crap.
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Comments of the flesh bare no relevance for it is ignorance to the Spirit. We do not expect for the flesh to understand such things. Its our purpose to spread the word of the Father to those who have an ear, not to debate and convince people. Abortion is murder justified by a Non-Christian world. If those of the flesh deem the works of Satan to be righteous, that's their decision.
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Jun 26, 2013
F*ckin tards
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#6 Jun 27, 2013
there are no abortion rights!
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Jun 27, 2013
SALTYNUTS wrote:
there are no abortion rights!
Indeed there is
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2013
not in God's eyes!
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2013
SALTYNUTS wrote:
not in God's eyes!
Only because he is blind
Pro choice

Utica, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Abortion should be legal. Keeping it legal keeps it safe. The government has no rights telling a woman what she can and can not do. Single girls are not the only people getting aboirtions. Happily married couples choose abortions as well. Shame on all of you for telling a woman what she can and can not do. You hate when single women have children, and shame them why they get abortions. Educated women with careers have abortions. No woman should be forced to go through a pregnancy if she does not want to. Worry about your own bodies and not everybody else's. Not every woman who has an abortions is a whore. Females who get raped have abortions, and shame on you if you think she should keep the baby or go through a pregnancy due to rape.
Just sayin

Utica, NY

#11 Jun 28, 2013
You religious freakos are all alike. You use religion as a crutch because you can't face reality for anything. I for one can accept the consequences of any actions I take come what may. There are too many people on this earth and abortions would help a lot. Another thing would be mandatory sterilization of anyone on welfare. Legalized euthanasia is a third. As for anyone that feels any different, you should all have to pay for those burdens to society that you think my tax dollars should pay for.
Just sayin

Utica, NY

#12 Jun 28, 2013
Pro choice wrote:
Abortion should be legal. Keeping it legal keeps it safe. The government has no rights telling a woman what she can and can not do. Single girls are not the only people getting aboirtions. Happily married couples choose abortions as well. Shame on all of you for telling a woman what she can and can not do. You hate when single women have children, and shame them why they get abortions. Educated women with careers have abortions. No woman should be forced to go through a pregnancy if she does not want to. Worry about your own bodies and not everybody else's. Not every woman who has an abortions is a whore. Females who get raped have abortions, and shame on you if you think she should keep the baby or go through a pregnancy due to rape.
Wow, someone with some sense! Standby to be flamed by the freakos.
Pro choice

Utica, NY

#13 Jun 28, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, someone with some sense! Standby to be flamed by the freakos.
Fine by me. I'm sure all these pro lifers are all pro war and pro death penalty. Beefing pro life means you have to be pro ALL LIFE, not just fetuses
Pro choice

Utica, NY

#14 Jun 28, 2013
Being*
SALTYNUTS

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 28, 2013
pro choice means you choose hellfire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police with personal vendetta's 25 min Rome SentinelMyAss 14
affairs with married men -just DONT 36 min Beenthere 3
Fake charaties 2 hr woof woof 14
new york sash is trash 2 hr Beans burrito 1
Rome Memorial Hospital 2 hr Beans burrito 10
Shady grove trailer park 2 hr Beans burrito 7
Joe Griffo Sex Offender (Feb '14) 2 hr Beans burrito 34
More cops leaving city PD....why Thu Nosey 57

Rome Jobs

More from around the web