need money quick
need help

Herndon, VA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
serious.....in desperate need of help quick...lookiong for anyone in need of house work , yard work, or any service they would pay for....In between paydays and short on rent..need to find help today...anyone???m
Joey D

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2012
need help wrote:
serious.....in desperate need of help quick...lookiong for anyone in need of house work , yard work, or any service they would pay for....In between paydays and short on rent..need to find help today...anyone???m
Not to be a smartass but you're posting for work on ''Rome'' topix. Most in Rome have no work for themselves so they turn to welfare. If you drive, post in other towns/villages and drive there. I'm quite sure there are the elderly who can't do the stuff you can do themselves. Try anywhere but Rome, Utica, or Syracuse. There are plenty of villages and small towns in between. I know a guy who does ALL the landscaping and mowing, things of that nature for a village/town without any help! He's everywhere doing something all day long. I feel for you, this economy sucks!! But hey, at least you're trying! Good luck to you! Also try posting on Craigslist or Facebook. Maybe a friend knows a friend in need.
LOL

Long Eddy, NY

#3 Jul 15, 2012
GO on WELFARE instead! Go get your EBT card ! EBT will be for You! Give it a try!
Joey D

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
GO on WELFARE instead! Go get your EBT card ! EBT will be for You! Give it a try!
Yeah, that's the answer! Fkn degenerates. They guy needs help now! He doesn't have time to stand in line for a week waiting to get on welfare! He also obviously has PRIDE!! Do you know that word? Didn't think so! Go feed yourself with your welly food and get diabetes and die!
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Joey D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's the answer! Fkn degenerates. They guy needs help now! He doesn't have time to stand in line for a week waiting to get on welfare! He also obviously has PRIDE!! Do you know that word? Didn't think so! Go feed yourself with your welly food and get diabetes and die!
Hey Puss face,acne balls how dare you talk to 1 of my fellow wellies like that,I would love to slap the holy s#*t outta you with my EBT card and ask you do you feel the spirit.

EBT=ENJOY BENEFITS TODAY!
miriam

Utica, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
go borrow from your wellie mom
CANT SPELL

Skaneateles, NY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
GOOD ONE MIRIAM OR CAPT COWARD OR CAROL YOUR SO SMART NOT .YOUR STUPID LOL
Rome Wellie

Long Eddy, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2012
You can get your wellie card in a day if you have them put a rush on it! Then you can be buying your PRIME RIB & shrimp THAT NITE! It's a great deal! Why work in Rome when i have my EBT!
Ebt4lazy

Blossvale, NY

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Ebt is for stupid lazy and scumbags. Why work when we can get it free!! Idiots, i hope all the wellies die and end up homeless.
Welly aka Welfare

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Ebt4lazy wrote:
Ebt is for stupid lazy and scumbags. Why work when we can get it free!! Idiots, i hope all the wellies die and end up homeless.
Now why would you want just about half a whole city to die?Won't you miss most of your family members if this happen,now repost and correct your comment Skunk Breath.

EBT=EAT BETTER TODAY!
miriam

Utica, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2012
borrow from your wellie account
Scather

Scarborough, ME

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Ebt4lazy wrote:
Idiots, i hope all the wellies die and end up homeless.
Not to be a dick, but did you really just say "die AND end up homeless"? What grade did you drop out of, 3rd?
get a clue

Hamilton, NY

#13 Jul 21, 2012
Joey D wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's the answer! Fkn degenerates. They guy needs help now! He doesn't have time to stand in line for a week waiting to get on welfare! He also obviously has PRIDE!! Do you know that word? Didn't think so! Go feed yourself with your welly food and get diabetes and die!
Bitch, are you retarded? You don't realize that it is a troll that is posting the EBT bullshit? The well-constructed troll is a post that induces lots of newbies and flamers to make themselves look even more clueless than they already do, while subtly conveying to the more savvy and experienced that it is in fact a deliberate troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it. The best trolls reveal their true subject only to the lurkers. In every sense those who reply to trolls are called tools. Outwardly, they need to appear sincere, but at the same time they have to tell their *real* audience that this is blatant flamebait. Their skill is shown in the easy way that they manipulate areas of the Usenet community into making public fools of themselves. Trolls are for fun. The object of trolling is to sit back and laugh at all the gullible idiots that will believe *anything*.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to class of 99? 2 min Observation 5
Family Court Judge Julia Brouillette (Apr '16) 1 hr OCDOSS 8
End of Month ticket quota 1 hr mikey 1
Looking for a good time 1 hr Jeff 10
roxanne coonrod (Apr '11) 2 hr Tums 7
Ashley marie bird 3 hr Hello 12
Erica Danielle Benjamin 3 hr Lol 6
Girls who get around Rome NY 5 hr Paul 31

Rome Jobs

More from around the web