u kno its me
u kno its me

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2013
wow I can't believe how much I like this girl it's amazing I want to be around her 24 /7 I think she has an idea I want to be upfront I really wanna b with u. you know who you are
u kno its me

Rome, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2013
not a good idea

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2013
will she pull a train wrote:
got 4 other guys ready to go
you in?
I like you. lol You have a good sense of humor like KY WELLER. I miss him. I love how you were harassing that azz on N. James st who was complaining about landlords. Good job.
wewanttokno

Wethersfield, CT

#5 Jul 18, 2013
maybe she don't kno so maybe you should stat ur name or hers so then not only will the other person will kno. so we can kno n put r input in
okkkkkkk

Hampton, VA

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>I like you. lol You have a good sense of humor like KY WELLER. I miss him. I love how you were harassing that azz on N. James st who was complaining about landlords. Good job.
KY WELLER ran off toi marry his boyfriend!Glad the AHOLE id GONE!
Christian

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Jesus is all we need. Don't get distracted by women.
Are you for real

Schenectady, NY

#8 Jul 18, 2013
u kno its me wrote:
wow I can't believe how much I like this girl it's amazing I want to be around her 24 /7 I think she has an idea I want to be upfront I really wanna b with u. you know who you are
Are you stalking this person? You sound like a real obsessive & unstable whack job!! Who the hell wants to be around anyone 24/7? Creepy! Makes me believe you have pictures of her on your wall& you have some weird violent streak!! Hope this chick runs!!!
go for it

Watertown, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2013
So if you want to be with her, be with her! Unless of course she doesn't feel the same. Find out if you are both on the same page, no way to know if you don't express yourself. I wish you luck!
GOOD MAN

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2013
you need to learn how to spell
creepy

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2013
u kno its me wrote:
stalker alert
What a trip

Derry, NH

#15 Jul 20, 2013
creepy wrote:
<quoted text> stalker alert
He's looking in her windows right now I bet!!! Eew!!
Yuk

Watertown, NY

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Don't ever go to the econo lodge they are scums bed bugs they don't change the sheets others slept in( just think if you have been there your sleeping in someone's juices ) lol straight drug fest there same as the Rome motel
Yuk

Watertown, NY

#20 Jul 21, 2013
That still wouldn't help you any lol
Noo

Watertown, NY

#22 Jul 22, 2013
None of the above would help lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 3 hr jose 22
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 3 hr jose 9
Donna walker 3 hr Guest 1
A short time 5 hr Spoken 1
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 6 hr Lunch Time 13
mavis cole muffler & brake ripoff! (Sep '12) 8 hr Larry G 11
Dale Pennington 8 hr Want to know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages