missy maxfield
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#1 Dec 26, 2010
DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS CHICK AND HAVE ANY $!! ON HER
JeNn

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Seriously get the f over it already would u people..... How many fn Topix R you scums goig to write. Leave ur name so we can star one on u Lets see how u like being talkd about lied about Bet ud feel different right? Thought so Get a fn grip
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 29, 2010
everyone no missy. lol well all the black guys at least. she will always b just b missy nothing more nothing less; get a real job oh thats rite no one will hire felons but mcdonalds just feal srry for her kids they dont have a chance

“Prepare For Mayhem”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2010
What's the story here?
Beer Bottle

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 7, 2011
Not to mention she had sex with her brother Bobby Maxfield! He raped her for years and her mother new about it and did nothing about it, he sisters knew and did nothign about it, I mean i can understand her being messed up but she actually used to have her brother watch her own daughters sometimes , that is just sick, her brother raped her for years and then she lets him watch her own girls! Discusting!

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 7, 2011
Wow do you know that for fact or are you just assuming I think assuming i've known them kid's their entire live's I use to be their babysitter and you have no right to judge you're not god trust me as far as prison's and drug's well people make mistake's you gotta do what you can being a single mother so hate on her or just some jealous bitches hmm and would you say any of this to her face
tennant sisters

West Leyden, NY

#10 Jan 7, 2011
they are scum sold crack and heroin to my brother kenny ffff them

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 8, 2011
you know what my brother is the biggest crackhead in oneida and it's not his dealer's fault yes i hope they all get caught but your brother choses to do it and i don't agree with dealing that shit at all but she got caught did her time hopefully she learned but i really don't think they're scum's kinda harsh they do have lil innocent children that did nothing to be branded like that
come on

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2011
losers
Seriously

Hamilton, NY

#13 Jan 11, 2011
I have known them most of my life and the stuff about Bobby is definitly not true stop throwing out accusations just because you dont like someone!
Pat H

Houston, TX

#14 May 3, 2014
Seriously wrote:
I have known them most of my life and the stuff about Bobby is definitly not true stop throwing out accusations just because you dont like someone!
I knew them when they were kids. Used to take them to church at Grace Baptist. Missy gave her heart to Jesus and I look forward to hanging out in Heaven with her for eternity. Believe it or not!
utt

Rome, NY

#15 May 3, 2014
I think se took her heart from Jesus and gave it to a Black Crack Salesman
cleaner

Ardsley, NY

#16 May 4, 2014
Is bob max still dealing smass Bob you _*ucking bum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawn care services? 24 min Looey1 1
Police can't handle 1 hr Serious injury 12
Courtney dantzler Ariel dotsztan 2 hr Really No One Cares 3
Buried human skeleton found in woods by group o... 2 hr idk 10
Ron Townsend 3 hr Last 20
Stacey Basin/New London 3 hr mizz nozey 1
Trump and Tenney: Thanks for the votes and kiss... 3 hr More liberal BS 15

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance