Next Last
andrewski

Weedsport, NY

#22 Jun 2, 2014
I live at 6415 rome wesmoreland rd, I will be waiting scmbags bullfrog
andrewski

Kirkville, NY

#24 Jun 4, 2014
none of you skumbags are gonna come and find me? hopfully bullfrog gets what he deserves
mc mc

Schwenksville, PA

#25 Jun 4, 2014
For starters he will be visiting IHOP to eat
mc mc

Royersford, PA

#26 Jun 5, 2014
HOPEFULLY A LITTLE BRAIN DAMAGE SO HE DREWLS A LOT
mc mc

Earlville, NY

#27 Jun 5, 2014
Heard he's hanging in there like a LIMB stay tough bulldog
eddie haskell complex

Oneida, NY

#28 Jun 5, 2014
what exactly is a cullen?
mc mc

Needham Heights, MA

#29 Jun 6, 2014
a one legged bully with brain damage and a rap sheet now he can only crutch u we will stone him now
urahomo

Watertown, NY

#30 Jun 7, 2014
andrewski wrote:
none of you skumbags are gonna come and find me? hopfully bullfrog gets what he deserves
saw ya march in the parade like a fagg*t. Should tripped ur Lil bit*h a*s ...
andrewski

Kirkville, NY

#31 Jun 7, 2014
I am still at the field day's in the beer tent wearing a bright green shirt, any of you skumbags want to find me here i am waiting
hesucksformoney

Watertown, NY

#32 Jun 22, 2014
andrewski wrote:
I am still at the field day's in the beer tent wearing a bright green shirt, any of you skumbags want to find me here i am waiting
Ohhhh bright green shirt. You were the one in the mens room giving head then right? Heard you like the D. To each their own I guess. Gotta do what ya gotta do to make a couple bucks right "andrewski"?
andrewski

Syracuse, NY

#33 Jun 23, 2014
I do what I have to, all you "tough guys" with highway men aren't as tough as you skumbags think
WOW

Pennellville, NY

#34 Jun 23, 2014
andrewski wrote:
I do what I have to, all you "tough guys" with highway men aren't as tough as you skumbags think
did you just admit to sucking d*ck? bahaha
Bullfrog Supporter

New Hartford, NY

#35 Jun 23, 2014
So all u haters know hes pulling threw doing just fine yup thats right hes a fighter and cnt wait till hes up and at it again!! Sorry for ur loss of a family memeber but if it was murder he would of been in jail maybe u should blame his wife for being the whore that she is....
familyofandrewsk i

Little Falls, NY

#36 Jun 23, 2014
the bullfrog has croaked.

“People make mistakes.....”

Since: May 13

Oneida NY

#37 Jul 19, 2014
That is so good to hear he is Doing well. I know he has a lot of enemies out there but I would never wish death on anyone no matter how much he is hated. He has always disliked me however even those that judge people like him should always have a fighting chance... I truly hope he continues to stay strong and beat this. I know aside from the mean bad boy appearance he has a strong sweet side and he has my prayers for him and his family. God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who enjoys the flavor of anal sex? 2 hr Miss Lynn 3
Stephanie lavine 4 hr Laura R 20
Restaurants that you wish were still here 4 hr swim king 22
Billie ho young 8 hr the sperm donor 8
Kalenna and john 8 hr Douche bags 8
Clearance and Renee 8 hr Douche bags 2
Dear Christians 9 hr Dominick 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance