Good Doctors in Rome ?

Good Doctors in Rome ?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Liz Bar

Rome, NY

#1 Aug 19, 2014
I cannot find a decent doctor in Rome and even in Utica. Every one seems to have one complaint or another. Can anyone recommend a good doctor in our area ? Preferably Internal Medicine and Pain Management, but I'm open to any type of doctor who cares about the needs of their patients.

Thanks.
Liz Bar druggie

Syracuse, NY

#3 Aug 20, 2014
Liz Bar wrote:
I cannot find a decent doctor in Rome and even in Utica. Every one seems to have one complaint or another. Can anyone recommend a good doctor in our area ? Preferably Internal Medicine and Pain Management, but I'm open to any type of doctor who cares about the needs of their patients.
Thanks.
let me guess...your dr won't give you anymore pain pills so you need to switch dr[s! what a low life you are!
Jethro

Springfield, NJ

#4 Aug 20, 2014
Liz Bar druggie wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess...your dr won't give you anymore pain pills so you need to switch dr[s! what a low life you are!
Let me guess too.You are a judgemental a##hole who doesn't know what you're talking about. Maybe they do have a medical issue professor.
None

Rome, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2014
I work in the field, routinely see patients, there is not one doctor in the area, that does not have haters. I don't care how many say he/she is the best, they all have people would believe they did them wrong.
With that said there are doctors that are better, the problem is they are not accepting new patients.
Good luck
PRESS 2

Springfield, NJ

#6 Aug 20, 2014
None wrote:
I work in the field, routinely see patients, there is not one doctor in the area, that does not have haters. I don't care how many say he/she is the best, they all have people would believe they did them wrong.
With that said there are doctors that are better, the problem is they are not accepting new patients.
Good luck
Dr Contronea .Excellent Dr but his office sucks big time.Especially the sour puss , never smile woman who makes the apptts.
Nurse

Lowville, NY

#7 Aug 20, 2014
Use to be Dr amidon
Oswego Rocks HCCC Sux

Rome, NY

#8 Aug 20, 2014
Dr Haider not Hater in Utica specializes in pain management
Liz Bar

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 21, 2014
Liz Bar druggie wrote:
<quoted text>
let me guess...your dr won't give you anymore pain pills so you need to switch dr[s! what a low life you are!
I always find it comical when people who don't live in Rome have to criticize everything about it and the people there. Why do you care what happens in Rome now that you live in Tully ? Time for you to stop living in the past and trying to get revenge on Romans because you were ostracized from the community for fraudulent practices. There's a time when you just have to move on with your life.
sparkles

Rome, NY

#10 Aug 21, 2014
Dr. Jen cesana at ridge mills medical center in rome excellent person!!!!
NY John

Whitesboro, NY

#12 Aug 25, 2014
Dr. Patrick W. thomas St. is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunoco armed robbery 3 min Dafuq 11
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 15 min whitewater 15
Voegler 39 min Boss 2
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 1 hr Question 1
Dominick N. 1 hr Bud 46
Tyler Sharron 2 hr Lol 9
new wic builiding on corner of madison st and w... 2 hr Eat it 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages