What can I do to my cheating husband?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
AngryWoman

Syracuse, NY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Give me some ideas on what to do to my scumbag cheating husband who's been cheating on me with random girls picking them up at bars now that's classy even for rome bars scumbag no rubbers either hope he caught something that would be karma
OOPS

Watertown, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Let me throw a load in your mouth then go kiss him.
Keep Wondering

Dover, DE

#4 Dec 21, 2012
AngryWoman wrote:
Give me some ideas on what to do to my scumbag cheating husband who's been cheating on me with random girls picking them up at bars now that's classy even for rome bars scumbag no rubbers either hope he caught something that would be karma
DIVORCE HIM!
Weasel

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Is he fat?
Straight

Syracuse, NY

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Girl if he's picking up hoe's in rome bars you don't need him trust me that man is no good revenge does sound great for you I am sure you can think of something as we are women and creative!!! then leave him cause you don't want to get anything
uass

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Maybe you should get over it... move on.
dang

Waltham, MA

#8 Dec 21, 2012
OOPS wrote:
Let me throw a load in your mouth then go kiss him.
Lol
dave

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Dec 21, 2012
how about get a divorce and move on like a sane person?
120 homer

United States

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Ask Sarah Federly what she did to K-fed
Romer

Tully, NY

#11 Dec 21, 2012
dave wrote:
how about get a divorce and move on like a sane person?
What a GODD IDEA, Can You READ! That was said 4 hours ago!
Mrs Fusco

Boston, MA

#12 Dec 21, 2012
Take care of your husband like I do and he will be too fat to get it up!
suux

Weedsport, NY

#13 Dec 21, 2012
you can let me take you out on a date. not desparate, just seems you put your business and heart out there, least i can do is recognize it and offer you a good time.
Eat At Joes

Whitesboro, NY

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Bang his brother...sweet
PUMA

Clinton, NY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
You need to get his toothbrush without him knowing of course. Then procede to scrub the toilet with it! You will acomplish two things using this method you will get back at the dirty basterd! And a nice clean toilet. The best part is he got what was coming to him and he wont even know but you will.
crest

Utica, NY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
you forgot one thing! she has to kiss him! hahahaha! you moron!!
Truth

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 21, 2012
He's scum. Leave him. Men who cheat, cheat a lot. They lie, deceive, play the victim. Leave him and live your life. He doesn't deserve to have someone there for him. I think I know who it is. If I am right, you need to get away now. Just walk away. He is a serial cheater and liar. Sociopath. Unfortunately, he will be part of a major lawsuit against his employer very soon. His behavior at work went unpunished and the employer will be names in a civil action within the next 6 weeks. He is named specifically.
lastlaugh

Blossvale, NY

#18 Dec 22, 2012
you already know what you need to do - just do it. he's a worthless piece of shitz and will continue doing it. find yourself a real man that appreciates you. dump his assz. take all his personal stuff that you dont need or want hanging around put in garbage bags and bring out the curb. have the locks changed and call him while he's out at the bars and tell to get his crap. end of story. you life now sucks. you made it before him and you will make it after him.
omg

Earlville, NY

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Bobbit him,but put his junk in the garbage disposel
really

Hamilton, NY

#21 Dec 23, 2012
Just divorce the pig!
Attorney

Columbus, OH

#23 Dec 23, 2012
max the credit cards and lines of credit. then divorce him lol. he will be stuck with the bills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 28 min Concerned parent 7
Please Stop. 2 hr Beans Burrito 9
What are some good haunted places around here? 2 hr Beans Burrito 25
Rome Humane Society (Dec '14) 2 hr Beans Burrito 135
Twizted ink 2 hr Beans Burrito 17
Liberty gardens 2 hr Beans Burrito 5
Bar and Restaurant 2 hr Deannie Johnson 24

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages