Anyone been treated by dr bhatt or rubinovitch

Posted in the Rome Forum

The man

New York, NY

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Who is better. Heard good things about bhatt?
Former patient

Camden, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2012
I had dr rubinovich and he is great. I highly recommend him. I had a broken knee and he did a super job fixing it. Don't know anything good or bad about Byatt. Good luck
Patient

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I saw bhatt once and would not recomment him to a dead snail. Too many bad things happened in that office for me to recount here. All I can say is don't go to him. Have heard good things about Rubinovich and his partner too but have never used him.
The man

New York, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
What bad things happened there?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Bhatt scoped my knee and it turned out fine. That was 9 years ago.
Joe Sal 1212

Tully, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
I thought hescoped you A##! Jose says thats what your REALLY like!
lmao

New York, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Dr. Bhatt is a quack!!! I would never refer anyone one to him! Go see Dr. R he is awesome! Very nice Dr
The man

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Why do you say he is a quack? At least qualify your response
careful

Springfield, MA

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Rubinovich is horrible. No bedside manner and treats people badly. Go to Dr. Zahn in Hamilton. He is the best around.
Roman

Dover, DE

#11 Nov 5, 2012
you spell so wonderfully!
lmao

New York, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2012
The reason I saw he is a quack is he is rude, no bedside manner. I think he got his medical degree out of a Cracker Jack box!!!! Does not know his ass from a hole in the ground! All he wants to do is cut ppl open.
tommy

Everett, MA

#13 Nov 5, 2012
My sister was seeing Dr Bhatt for a couple weeks for her back. She seen him once a week for 3 weeks. She had a CT scan and MRI. When she went back to Bhatt, he told her the scans showed nothing wrong with her back, it was all psychological, and asked her what she wanted from him. She asked for a referal to Dr Solts or Dr Smith (neurologists), and wouldn't u know, they read the same scans and told her she has 3 herniated discs and 2 petruding discs!! DON'T GO TO DR BHATT!
They Both

Cortland, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Both have terrible manners!!!! So unfriendly they are scary!!! I have been to them both!!!
Scumbags

Utica, NY

#15 Jun 28, 2013
Tennis anyone?
With

Rome, NY

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Sand wi
Jim

Whitesboro, NY

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Dr. Bhatt treated my knee. I have no complaints. He did a good job.
jessica

Hudson, OH

#18 Jul 18, 2014
My husband was being treating by Dr. Bhatt and we will never go back. There were dead roaches on the floor dried blood on the exam tables and it was filthy. Also when he removed my husband's stitches he did not use any sterile suture removal kit or change the old bloody dressing from the surgery. When my husband asked if he should be worried about infection the dr. Said it was his job to worry about infection. Our last 2 visits he had no clue why we're there. Never ever going back.
The man wrote:
Who is better. Heard good things about bhatt?
good riddance

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 18, 2014
jessica wrote:
My husband was being treating by Dr. Bhatt and we will never go back. There were dead roaches on the floor dried blood on the exam tables and it was filthy. Also when he removed my husband's stitches he did not use any sterile suture removal kit or change the old bloody dressing from the surgery. When my husband asked if he should be worried about infection the dr. Said it was his job to worry about infection. Our last 2 visits he had no clue why we're there. Never ever going back. <quoted text>
Go to Hamilton. Top drs in the country they do have an office at Mohawk glen across from the xray can't ask for better drs and staff they do their surgeries in Hamilton but the hospital is small and great
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#20 Jul 22, 2014
seemed okay to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough with the 2 hour delays 2 hr george st slut 60
rasberries 9 hr On the money 6
Rome ymca 9 hr Please 18
Woodhaven buyout by City Hall 14 hr i want my cut 4
Bernie bus1452 at Planned Parenthood 15 hr BOCES 49
Why do white women want black babies? (Jul '14) 16 hr Anonymous 41
Why John Nash will no longer be on the Council (Apr '13) 18 hr Rafe Hollister 25
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:49 am PST