dont shop thanksgiving

Posted in the Rome Forum

Loved ones

Utica, NY

#1 Nov 27, 2013
Thanksgiving is not a day to shop. The retailers have been advertising early this year. From school supplies in july to thanksgiving in sept. This year they are pushing black friday sales on thanksgiving day. To me its sad. Spend time with people you care about, not battling people for 50 cents off hand towels.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Loved ones wrote:
Thanksgiving is not a day to shop. The retailers have been advertising early this year. From school supplies in july to thanksgiving in sept. This year they are pushing black friday sales on thanksgiving day. To me its sad. Spend time with people you care about, not battling people for 50 cents off hand towels.
I am going to Planet Fitness and then to Walmart, going to spend the day as I please. Don't need hassles from relatives. Going to spend the day my way. No cooking, no entertaining - love it. I am glad stores are open. Just another day to me. Much overrated these holidays.
Anonymous

Verona, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Loved ones wrote:
get over it Moron! this is america! if i want to go to walmart ..i will!
Professional Drunk Driver

Cantonment, FL

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Rank goddamned amateurs.

Used to be I damn near owned the road on Turkey Day. Now all you "bargain hunters" make the entire weekend a Living Hell.

Welcome to Road Rage, Phase One. Start your engines.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#6 Nov 28, 2013
Professional Drunk Driver wrote:
Rank goddamned amateurs.
Used to be I damn near owned the road on Turkey Day. Now all you "bargain hunters" make the entire weekend a Living Hell.
Welcome to Road Rage, Phase One. Start your engines.
Drunk driving is nothing to joke about. Nothing funny about it. Go eat your turkey.
Steve Zodiac

Durhamville, NY

#7 Nov 28, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk driving is nothing to joke about. Nothing funny about it. Go eat your turkey.
have a 12 pack for me...

Cantonment, FL

#8 Nov 28, 2013
Who's joking? I'm dead serious.

I get paid to do this.
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
A good meal is essential for tear-assing through residential zones @ sunset, after a few adult beverages & before the SERIOUS drinkers settle down in front of football or blazing fires.

Me, I have to ferry crazed bargain hunters, those-too-drunk-to-drive, & Holidazed Partiers back & forth through this mess while not being a party pooper or getting involved in those stupid little fender benders than can screw up everybody's Thanksgiving Fun.

Cheers, you humorless bastard.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#9 Nov 28, 2013
Who's joking? I'm dead serious.
I get paid to do this.<quoted text>
A good meal is essential for tear-assing through residential zones @ sunset, after a few adult beverages & before the SERIOUS drinkers settle down in front of football or blazing fires.
Me, I have to ferry crazed bargain hunters, those-too-drunk-to-drive, & Holidazed Partiers back & forth through this mess while not being a party pooper or getting involved in those stupid little fender benders than can screw up everybody's Thanksgiving Fun.
Cheers, you humorless bastard.
You sound like a real idiot. Real juvenile. Grow up. Goodbye.

Cantonment, FL

#11 Nov 28, 2013
And you would be~?

??~The grownups are talking.

Lighten up, you freaking buzzkill.
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real idiot. Real juvenile. Grow up. Goodbye.
Don't let the door hit you in the keister on your way out.
Just Looking

Canastota, NY

#13 Nov 29, 2013
And you would be~?
??~The grownups are talking.
Lighten up, you freaking buzzkill.<quoted text>
Don't let the door hit you in the keister on your way out.
There is real humor and then there is just plain stupid comments; finding drunk driving is not funny; people getting killed because of some idiot is not funny. Stay at home if you want to drink, don't endanger other people. Make fun of me all you want; I am a responsible adult.
More Fusco than Fusco

Cantonment, FL

#14 Nov 29, 2013
I, Mayor More Fusco than Fusco, declare this Xmas Shopping Season Now Open! Start your engines, slam some liquor, and lets get out there @ SHOP!! & DEMO DERBY!! Kill on Rome's BLOODy Streets for the Sake of Commerce! SMASH into each other to generate that precious DISASTER INCOME cycle for the Post-Holidaze Funk Period of NewYear's to Groundhog Day!!
Just Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
That there is real humor and then that there is just SO not plain stupid comments; finding drunk driving taking place in the Topix Theater is SUPREMEly funny; stupid people such as myself getting killed here because of some incompetent amateur drunk driving idiot is cybernetically funny. I should just Stay at home if I don't want you want to drink, and don't let me endanger other people with my foolishness. I could make fun of me all your live long day if I want; I am a buzzkilling irresponsible stick in the mud NO FUN adult.
I am Mayor More Fusco than Fusco, and I HAVE SPOKEN!!
dont shop this weekend

Cantonment, FL

#16 Nov 29, 2013
show your discontent with the materialistic malcontented mass marketing paradigm
Just Looking

Durhamville, NY

#18 Nov 29, 2013
loking to get drnunk & smoke a Few joints ,then drive through the streets of rome real fast! catch me if yo can! loe you Mayor
Just Looking

Oneida, NY

#19 Nov 29, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
loking to get drnunk & smoke a Few joints ,then drive through the streets of rome real fast! catch me if yo can! loe you Mayor
Sorry imposter, I rarely drink (and if I do it is at home), take strong offense to drunk drives and I don't smoke at all. I am a professional with a good job and much more than you will ever have. Have a nice day. Done with this stupid post.

Cantonment, FL

#21 Nov 29, 2013
ELL~affing

MMM~eye

EFF~ucking

AAA~ss

AWW~ff
Just Looking

Tully, NY

#22 Nov 29, 2013
I love getting stoned & driving drunk!I am the REAL Just Looking!
Just Looking

New York Mills, NY

#25 Dec 6, 2013
ELL~affing
MMM~eye
EFF~ucking
AAA~ss
AWW~ff
A man just lost his life because of drunk driving today; what do you have to say now. Drunk driving is foolish. Please people LEARN from this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest male dog in rome 29 min Brian johnson 20
Jason Paul wins Joe Fusco Public Safety Award 57 min Romper Room 28
Girls that are easy to get with in Rome 1 hr Move on 17
whats your best sex postion and why? 1 hr Move on 10
twizted inc 2 hr bad teacher 15
Lisa Patierno rescue mission 3 hr jeffjdm2 3
Grocery store hook ups 3 hr hank brackett 6
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web