Brandon Lovett
Oh my

Ithaca, NY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Will this little boy be a major part of Fusco's downfall? I'm hearing pretty bad things about how arrogant he is.
Barney fife

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Oh my wrote:
Will this little boy be a major part of Fusco's downfall? I'm hearing pretty bad things about how arrogant he is.
He's the next mayor. Suck it up.
Rome NAtive

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
He will not be the next mayor. He is very cocky person. He needs to stop thinking about numbers and consider whats best for the city of Rome. He is all about cutting and trimming. He has no considerations for what actually benefits the city. You think Fusco is a bad mayor wait and see what happened if this clown is mayor.
Cha Ching

Ithaca, NY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Rome NAtive wrote:
He will not be the next mayor. He is very cocky person. He needs to stop thinking about numbers and consider whats best for the city of Rome. He is all about cutting and trimming. He has no considerations for what actually benefits the city. You think Fusco is a bad mayor wait and see what happened if this clown is mayor.
NOBODY that is attached to Fusco will ever be mayor, let alone this immature clown. Take it to the bank.
ya frkn nimrod

Ithaca, NY

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Cha Ching wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBODY that is attached to Fusco will ever be mayor, let alone this immature clown. Take it to the bank.
yeah aren't you the stain who said fusco would never be mayor? remeind me not to go to your bank ya frkn douche nozzle.
oh no

Boston, MA

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Voter Fraud Kills Reputations!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley marie bird 4 min Hello 12
What happened to class of 99? 13 min Class of 99 2
Erica Danielle Benjamin 23 min Lol 6
there are silos on base underground where the n... (Feb '11) 36 min Dovers 1ST cousin 75
roxanne coonrod (Apr '11) 1 hr Aayyyooo 6
Cate hollenbeck 1 hr Dan 4
Beth Konowich 2 hr Paul 6
Girls who get around Rome NY 2 hr Paul 31

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages