We know who u are..
seeit likeit is

Worcester, MA

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Funny u shall speak that, hmmm
Phil

New York, NY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Good we need more of them...contact me and I ll give you classes on how to get rid of scum
Jalapeno Jose

Rome, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
welfare rome
Clem

Logan, UT

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Snitch Brett Gyllenskog
Ummm

Rome, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2013
What about Donny Marshall? He got caught with 6 pounds of weed and got probation? Seriously? He told!
Yup

Rome, NY

#8 Dec 22, 2013
Scott fuller, he would rat out his dead mother to get his Nast a's out of trouble!!!
GOD FIRST

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 22, 2013
Hey listen I know its hard to find work now a days but just pray with a good heart and ask for forgiveness and mean it and u shall receive it FOR REAL then who snictches & who's the informant doesn't matter because it doesn't effect u. Not having to look over ur shoulder and not having to worry about being Ratted on or fear of going to jail is a Great feeling being able to come home with a pay check and maybe buy something small for ur kid ur girlfriend or even ur self is a good feeling as well because you've earned it GOD is Good all the time and I pray for us all peace
looky

Chittenango, NY

#10 Dec 22, 2013
They know who they are,and they better be looking over their shoulders. Where I come from snitches deserve stitches.Plain and simple.
Jan

Cortland, NY

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Rick Eastman/ Wishart. You can run but you cant hide!
Brutal on you

Jamesville, NY

#12 Dec 29, 2013
looky wrote:
They know who they are,and they better be looking over their shoulders. Where I come from snitches deserve stitches.Plain and simple.
I will bust your stupid head wide open....dealers belong in prison getting it hard from behind like you will someday!
When that door slams behind you it will be reality finally that you deserve!
You put your name and I will make it happen for you tough punk!
We will see who will need stitches then!
Lmfao

Ilion, NY

#13 Jan 2, 2014
Brutal on you wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bust your stupid head wide open....dealers belong in prison getting it hard from behind like you will someday!
When that door slams behind you it will be reality finally that you deserve!
You put your name and I will make it happen for you tough punk!
We will see who will need stitches then!
that guy who wants to break your head is a tattle tale lmfao. Such a bi*ch. Worry about yourself!!!!!!
Jailer

Schenectady, NY

#14 Jan 2, 2014
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>that guy who wants to break your head is a tattle tale lmfao. Such a bi*ch. Worry about yourself!!!!!!
See you soon. I will piss on your food daily.
Enjoy it. Lol
It is inevitable. Do not even try to change....we will rehab you and you will be fine!!!
yup

Rome, NY

#15 Jan 4, 2014
Kenny Tennant Jr watched him rat with my own two eyes. shit flows downhill...people like him get theirs someday!
Hahaha

Rome, NY

#16 Jan 4, 2014
Don't do shady things and you won't have to worry about somebody ratting you out. It's that simple.
well

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 4, 2014
Jailer wrote:
<quoted text>
See you soon. I will piss on your food daily.
Enjoy it. Lol
It is inevitable. Do not even try to change....we will rehab you and you will be fine!!!
Translation: I'm a s cumbag and parasite taking your tax money and fascist looking over and mistreating people and my post just proved it. Typical gang member.
Jailer

Rome, NY

#19 Jan 5, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text> Translation: I'm a s cumbag and parasite taking your tax money and fascist looking over and mistreating people and my post just proved it. Typical gang member.
I will be waiting.....you will arrive!
yup

Rome, NY

#20 Jan 5, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Don't do shady things and you won't have to worry about somebody ratting you out. It's that simple.
pffff or maybe if Kenny Tennant Didnt do sketchy things and go to jail he wouldnt have to rat on others to get out of it. I say if you do something wrong and go to jail take it like a man no need to try and drag other people down with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mandi gillette 5 hr Curious 1
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 5 hr Packed 12
Rome's Next Mayor 13 hr LOL 245
forgivness 15 hr NotALocal 2
heroin still a problem? 20 hr citizen 7
Electric wheelchair riders.. 23 hr drivers 13
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) 23 hr NY John 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages