Safe passage to Walmart
Mr Arugula

Malone, NY

#105 Oct 14, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you talking about psycho? I do work I was stating that I see people in their walmart uniforms walking back and forth all the time. So because they work they HAVE to buy a car? That's what's wrong with people like you. Always expecting people to be at your standard and if they aren't then they are trash, GROW THE FUCK UP
me and Fusco are getting right on that today. Done by Saturday.
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#106 Oct 14, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, why should they have to exert themselves at all? Make that a glidewalk, like the ones in major airports. Then they can stand there and just text on their Obamaphones without fear of tripping over something or breaking a sweat.
YOu are most of the Time an AZZHOLE! But i think it is a great idea!
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#107 Oct 15, 2013
eye for da eyz wrote:
<quoted text>That is a GREAT idea! we also need to cover the whole sidewalk so the wellies won't get wet while pushing the 6 kids!
Not in front of McDonalds and Taco Bell
Grumpy68

United States

#108 Oct 15, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>YOu are most of the Time an AZZHOLE! But i think it is a great idea!
stop using my name you troll. Get a life. I'm the one and only ass wiping grumpy68
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#109 Oct 16, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> stop using my name you troll. Get a life. I'm the one and only ass wiping grumpy68
stop using my name you troll. Get a life. I'm the one and only ass wiping grumpy68!!!!!!!!!!
Grumpy68

Holland Patent, NY

#110 Oct 17, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>stop using my name you troll. Get a life. I'm the one and only ass wiping grumpy68!!!!!!!!!!
It's the one and only 'IDIOT' of Topix! I don't think your even smart enough to wipe your own ass! Maybe your the one who needs to get a life!'IDIOT'
Grumpy68

New Hartford, NY

#112 Oct 17, 2013
stop using my name you troll. Get a life. I'm the one and only ass wiping grumpy68!!!!!!!!!!
Grumpy68

United States

#113 Oct 17, 2013
Trouble Maker

Albany, NY

#114 Oct 18, 2013
We got off topic here. Let's get back to the ideas for a covered, heated/cooled, moving sidewalk for all us wellies!!!
thegoldneagle

Syracuse, NY

#115 Oct 18, 2013
Just sidewalk
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#116 Oct 19, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
Just sidewalk
it needs to be coverd with air/heat so the wellies dont get wet pushing all there kids!
Trouble Maker

Great Barrington, MA

#117 Oct 19, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
Just sidewalk
Hey if you tax payers are willing to pay for a sidewalk for us wellies I will settle for just a plain sidewalk. The luxuries will be dealt with later!
Grumpy68

United States

#118 Oct 19, 2013
Trouble Maker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you tax payers are willing to pay for a sidewalk for us wellies I will settle for just a plain sidewalk. The luxuries will be dealt with later!
only white wellies can use it though. No negroes or Puerto Ricans allowed. There will be security in place to monitor and make sure the rules are enforced. If any of those dirty aids infested, fat white girl raping thieves try getting through they will be shot on site!
Trouble Maker

Great Barrington, MA

#120 Oct 19, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>only white wellies can use it though. No negroes or Puerto Ricans allowed. There will be security in place to monitor and make sure the rules are enforced. If any of those dirty aids infested, fat white girl raping thieves try getting through they will be shot on site!
I'm white so it's cool!!!
thegoldneagle

Rome, NY

#122 Jun 9, 2014
Mcdonald's will have sidewalk hoping Taco-bell will follow suite :)
DUMMIES

Rome, NY

#123 Jun 10, 2014
wal-mart home of the welfares!
Yippie Yay

Schenectady, NY

#124 Jun 10, 2014
How about we put in stepping stones?
Local

Rome, NY

#125 Jun 10, 2014
I agree that there should be a sidewalk put in. I can't believe some of the rude and ignorant comments here. I work full time here in Rome, plus I own my vehicle. I still believe in trying to conserve gas and wear and tear on my vehicle, by getting exercise and walking. Have consideration for people you don't know what everyone's situation is.
thegoldneagle

Silver Spring, MD

#128 Aug 24, 2015
Small bridge and tacobell sidewalk now
Sharon

Ilion, NY

#129 Aug 24, 2015
So what if a person wants to walk to Walmart. Its affecting you how??? My old neighbor was 68 years old.. he had a car.. but he enjoyed the walk early in the morning. I have walked there when I was a teen before ( wouldn't recommend it) and we were not brought up on welfare. I don't get why some of you are so negative! I do believe it would be good for the safety of pedestrians.

Not to mention I believe the city bus drops you off at the Westgate plazs by Big Lots.. if someone needed to go to the Salvation Army they would have to walk over there.. its very busy at times and could be very dangerous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Krainik (Mar '12) 5 min Randomrebel90 2
Donna Kotary Vanderlan 6 min Frank 1
militiaman 8 min crow eaters 11
Usmail Electric BUSTED in Utica Comets SCAM AUDIT! 49 min Welfare wonders 2
What is the average age if the Mayors Staff 1 hr Retreaded Tire 13
Shady grove trailer park 1 hr Duh 4
Bedbugs in Rome (Aug '15) 1 hr Facts 34
More cops leaving city PD....why 2 hr LE 54

Rome Jobs

More from around the web