Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> lool you have to like soooo easy you talk like a spoiled rotten little gutter slut who didn't swallow enough negro sperm last night. Like who cares about the sidewalk like if you really like want it then like do something about it. Why don't you like run for mayor or like start a petition. Like you can sooo get your sidewalk if you like stop sucking dick and whining. Like really.
You use the word "like" a lot. You kind of sound stupid you should go get your GED or do some yard work.
ExtraTesticle or two

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

phat bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
You use the word "like" a lot. You kind of sound stupid you should go get your GED or do some yard work.
you know like you are so right loke i really need to like go back to school like & get my ged like go i won;t use like so much like really that like bother s like many people like but i like dont care like
thegoldneagle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Rebump
Really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Some of you people are so messed up!!All this person was saying was that there should be a sidewalk for safety reasons,and automatically you stereotype them!I guarantee that you come on here to take your anger out on somebody because you are mad at the fact that your life sucks.Maybe you should stop looking into a computer screen and look in the mirror for a change!
eye for you

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Some of you people are so messed up!!All this person was saying was that there should be a sidewalk for safety reasons,and automatically you stereotype them!I guarantee that you come on here to take your anger out on somebody because you are mad at the fact that your life sucks.Maybe you should stop looking into a computer screen and look in the mirror for a change!
OK WELLIE.... thanks for your input! Ther IS a sidewalk that goes to walmart! they need to stop crying!
Trouble Maker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I propose we get a sidewalk for the other side so us wellies can safely walk on the other side of the blvd too!! Maybe even a bridge going across so we can cross the blvd safely! What do you say tax payers! Could you do that for us? Please!
eye for da eyz

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Trouble Maker wrote:
I propose we get a sidewalk for the other side so us wellies can safely walk on the other side of the blvd too!! Maybe even a bridge going across so we can cross the blvd safely! What do you say tax payers! Could you do that for us? Please!
That is a GREAT idea! we also need to cover the whole sidewalk so the wellies won't get wet while pushing the 6 kids!
Grumpy68

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

eye for da eyz wrote:
<quoted text>That is a GREAT idea! we also need to cover the whole sidewalk so the wellies won't get wet while pushing the 6 kids!
and they could put diaper changing stations on it so I could wipe them asses!
Trouble Maker

East Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

eye for da eyz wrote:
<quoted text>That is a GREAT idea! we also need to cover the whole sidewalk so the wellies won't get wet while pushing the 6 kids!
Great idea!!! Why didn't I think of that! Lol
Eye For An Eye

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

I also think that the walkway should not only be covered..but also have heat for the winter & air in the summer...we don't want them wellies to be hot or cold when they go & spen that FREE money!
Trouble Maker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Eye For An Eye wrote:
I also think that the walkway should not only be covered..but also have heat for the winter & air in the summer...we don't want them wellies to be hot or cold when they go & spen that FREE money!
Great idea!!!! I wouldn't want to be sweating while I'm pushing my 5 kids with all my groceries and new shoes! Oh my heart just skipped a beat that you tax payers would be so kind to suggest the heat/air! You really do care!
thegoldneagle

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Go go Romania
Really

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

eye for you wrote:
<quoted text>OK WELLIE.... thanks for your input! Ther IS a sidewalk that goes to walmart! they need to stop crying!
Actually Ive worked at Wal-Mart for MANY years,I definetly know there is a sidewalk there,I see people walk down it everyday.Most of the time they are my fellow co-workers,who are not on welfare,they work hard everyday,but its hard these days so maybe they just cant afford a car,but Ill tell you this,they put in an effort every day to walk sometimes miles to work to make ends meet,and maybe they are the smart ones because they don't waste half theyre paycheck on gas.Anyways,ya some of the time their are scumbags walking down that sidewalk,but there are a lot of scumbags who aren't on welfare and they are scumbags too..kinda like you!And it doesn't matter if a sidewalk is put in anywhere on that boulevard,because I see people all the time pulling out of Mcdonalds,taco bell,lowes and all the car dealerships,and they will hit someone for all they care if it means they get out of the parking lot.
hope

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I see there are classless immature people still posting on here still. Must really suck living your miserable life.
I do feel sorry for you
hey Stupid

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Fusco will spend 10 million dollars in the 2014 budget to build a covered sidewalk on bothe side of the blvd going to walmart. it will be heated & have air so the wellies pushing there half breed kids wont get cold hot!
Trouble Maker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

hey Stupid wrote:
Mayor Fusco will spend 10 million dollars in the 2014 budget to build a covered sidewalk on bothe side of the blvd going to walmart. it will be heated & have air so the wellies pushing there half breed kids wont get cold hot!
Yay!!!!! Thank you Mayor Fusco and especially you tax payers!!! My 8 kids will be so happy!
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

cant wait for the new walkway! You wellies sure deserve it!
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

hope wrote:
I see there are classless immature people still posting on here still. Must really suck living your miserable life.
I do feel sorry for you
sooo sorry you wellies can see that Mayor Fusco will be taking care of you low lifes!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Eye For An Eye wrote:
Hell, why should they have to exert themselves at all? Make that a glidewalk, like the ones in major airports. Then they can stand there and just text on their Obamaphones without fear of tripping over something or breaking a sweat.
Trouble Maker

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, why should they have to exert themselves at all? Make that a glidewalk, like the ones in major airports. Then they can stand there and just text on their Obamaphones without fear of tripping over something or breaking a sweat.
See where were all these good ideas in the beginning of the post?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of120
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Councilman jk cicotti 27 min Suzy Q 3
john ciccotti engaged 40 min Yogi 7
are the Rome colts gonna have a heroin junkie ... 1 hr junkie for a coach 1
Rome NY is infested with HEROIN ADDICTS (Dec '13) 1 hr I love my mom 19
must b nice to sell coke get busted and never d... 1 hr tongela still a pig 26
Who is Wayne Parks? 2 hr Jackie 1
M Domenico and Rome LAWSUIT 2 hr shameful 1
Fake Victim 18 hr Suzy Q 33
•••