taco bell

Utica, NY

#63 Sep 25, 2013
Not getting a sidewalk
david

Utica, NY

#64 Sep 25, 2013
Well there you have it.Case dismissed...
Tanya

Binghamton, NY

#65 Sep 25, 2013
david wrote:
Well there you have it.Case dismissed...
You are a miserable person. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of. It's sad how all you people do nothing but spread hate. You must live miserable lives
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#66 Sep 25, 2013
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a miserable person. Go crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of. It's sad how all you people do nothing but spread hate. You must live miserable lives
with a name like Tanya you must've been born in a trailer park with no sidewalks..
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#67 Sep 25, 2013
fanrmer dill wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny that you talk like only people on welfare buy food that saves money. I've never received a dime of welfare in my life however most of the food in my house is off brand. You people generalize way too much when it comes to welfare recipients. I walk my kid in a stroller every other day, sometimes to the grocery store to by bagged cereal. By your definition I'm a "welly"! And couldn't be more wrong. Also if a m person works to suport themselves without welfare and buying a car and paying for insurance would put them in the welfare allowance bracket, wouldn't it make more sense to provide them access to Wal-Mart?
shut up you scummy welly. Nobody cares that you buy off brand food with your food stamps. Stop spreading your legs and popping out kids you wouldn't need to buy cheap food scumbag!
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#68 Sep 26, 2013
Really they buy STEAK with there food stamps!
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#69 Sep 26, 2013
So this is the Rome topix
Michelle

Camden, NY

#70 Sep 26, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
So this is the Rome topix
Welcome to Rome Topix. Where no matter what the thread is about it will always turn into welfare!
fanrmer dill

Rome, NY

#71 Sep 26, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> shut up you scummy welly. Nobody cares that you buy off brand food with your food stamps. Stop spreading your legs and popping out kids you wouldn't need to buy cheap food scumbag!
Looool you have to be like soooo stupid or you're just a teenager who has nothing better to do than act like an idiot on Topix and then tell everybody it's their fault for responding to you. I think you can volunteer or clean or ask your parents for something to do. Shu now, grown folks are talking.
Michelle lee

Hampton, VA

#72 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Rome Topix. Where no matter what the thread is about it will always turn into welfare!
thats because MOST of rome is welfare/Prision scum!
Michelle

Enfield, CT

#73 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle lee wrote:
<quoted text>thats because MOST of rome is welfare/Prision scum!
So what? If you don't like it move instead of bitching about it. Every time a thread gets started about anything it turns into "it's welfare a fault" grow up already
Michelle Lee

Hampton, VA

#74 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? If you don't like it move instead of bitching about it. Every time a thread gets started about anything it turns into "it's welfare a fault" grow up already
maybe YOU are the one that needs to grow up! Are you one of the Rome wellie/prision scum...
Michelle

Enfield, CT

#75 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle Lee wrote:
<quoted text>maybe YOU are the one that needs to grow up! Are you one of the Rome wellie/prision scum...
See here we go again! lol have you read any of the other post. I work and I own a car. You people are bitching about something that has nothing to do with a suggestion about a sidewalk. And I need to grow up because I'm pointing out how pathetic you people are bitching an complaining about something you will never be able to change, EVER. Atleast with the sidewalk issue, someone can go to the city and propose it. As far as welfare, you will always being working to support all the welfare abusers and there is nothin you can do except quit your job and join in on the recent trend. Bitching about it does nothing but show your immaturity about the issue. So no I am not a wellie/prison scum.
Michelle Lee

Hampton, VA

#76 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
See here we go again! lol have you read any of the other post. I work and I own a car. You people are bitching about something that has nothing to do with a suggestion about a sidewalk. And I need to grow up because I'm pointing out how pathetic you people are bitching an complaining about something you will never be able to change, EVER. Atleast with the sidewalk issue, someone can go to the city and propose it. As far as welfare, you will always being working to support all the welfare abusers and there is nothin you can do except quit your job and join in on the recent trend. Bitching about it does nothing but show your immaturity about the issue. So no I am not a wellie/prison scum.
You are NOT bitching..more like whinning! GROW UP! You sound like a 6 year old that didn't get there way! Why should the TAXPAYERS of ROME pay for a sidewalk out of the city....If the wellies want one , let them pay for it! There are alot of sidewalks that need to be replaced INSIDE of the city 1st!go get a glass of warm milk and take a Nap!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#77 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT bitching..more like whinning! GROW UP! You sound like a 6 year old that didn't get there way! Why should the TAXPAYERS of ROME pay for a sidewalk out of the city....If the wellies want one , let them pay for it! There are alot of sidewalks that need to be replaced INSIDE of the city 1st!go get a glass of warm milk and take a Nap!
Perhaps you didn't realize that Walmart is in Rome.
Michelle

Enfield, CT

#78 Sep 26, 2013
Michelle Lee wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT bitching..more like whinning! GROW UP! You sound like a 6 year old that didn't get there way! Why should the TAXPAYERS of ROME pay for a sidewalk out of the city....If the wellies want one , let them pay for it! There are alot of sidewalks that need to be replaced INSIDE of the city 1st!go get a glass of warm milk and take a Nap!
Now who's whinning? You already pay for the wellies anyways remember and you're already paying taxes so that the roads can be repaired which as you said they aren't. It's not a matter of wellies being able to walk down the blvd other people walk too, not just the wellies. And for the record it is in the city.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#79 Sep 26, 2013
fanrmer dill wrote:
<quoted text>
Looool you have to be like soooo stupid or you're just a teenager who has nothing better to do than act like an idiot on Topix and then tell everybody it's their fault for responding to you. I think you can volunteer or clean or ask your parents for something to do. Shu now, grown folks are talking.
lool you have to like soooo easy you talk like a spoiled rotten little gutter slut who didn't swallow enough negro sperm last night. Like who cares about the sidewalk like if you really like want it then like do something about it. Why don't you like run for mayor or like start a petition. Like you can sooo get your sidewalk if you like stop sucking dick and whining. Like really.
Grumpy68

Durhamville, NY

#80 Sep 26, 2013
like ok!
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#82 Sep 28, 2013
Go bump
ty

São Paulo, Brazil

#83 Sep 28, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
Go bump
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about this Scott Williamson? 1 hr blinded by the li... 10
Bobbie Jo Williamson 1 hr the truth 14
Question for Tony Dee 1 hr TonyD13440 34
Becca burt snitching 2 hr Candy 27
how do you relieve your stress 5 hr big boy 149
whats your adult toy of choice 5 hr TaTa 149
Naomi oshel short 5 hr beth 2
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web