Safe passage to Walmart

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#42 Sep 24, 2013
The sad part is that fake grumpy68 does nothing for a living. He is on here all the time making fun of me,the real original Grumpy68,for my choice to help people for a living. He is obviously a very unhappy person.
As for the sidewalk issue...I agree that it would be nice to have one. It will probably never happen though. I am not sure why but Walmart always builds on the outskirts of town. Look at Oneida. There are no sidewalks leading to their Walmart either. Same with Utica and New Hartford. It would be safer though.
To fake me...It doesn't bother me in the least that you see the need to call me an azz wiper. Though that is part of my job,it is a very small part. I make a difference in people's lives. If everyone knew what it feels like to help someone live their final years or final days with dignity and comfort,the world would be a much better place.
Grumpy68

Huntersville, NC

#43 Sep 24, 2013
You guys hurt my feelings! Your a bunch of morons who let someone trying to instigate the grumpy asswiper get under your skin. Now continue acting like the Internet police, putting me in my place while I'm laughing because your a bunch of gullable idiots.
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Sep 24, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
You guys hurt my feelings! Your a bunch of morons who let someone trying to instigate the grumpy asswiper get under your skin. Now continue acting like the Internet police, putting me in my place while I'm laughing because your a bunch of gullable idiots.
VOTE SIDEWALK
aaaa

Fremont, CA

#45 Sep 24, 2013
great thread!
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#46 Sep 25, 2013
I am the BEST AZZwiper out there! I just LOVE the smell of old man poop!
Grumpy68

Huntersville, NC

#47 Sep 25, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
I am the BEST AZZwiper out there! I just LOVE the smell of old man poop!
stop it fake me I'm the best! You have no job because your always on here being fake me. Geez get a life!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#48 Sep 25, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> stop it fake me I'm the best! You have no job because your always on here being fake me. Geez get a life!
Do you have multiple personality disorder? Are you off your meds?
headnurse

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Sep 25, 2013
dose this grumpy nurse take car of the other side too. You see I fell in a sidewalk hole and my arms broke now I need to hire out so I stop peeing all over my floor. see if the sidewalks were good I wouldn't have to act like this
hey grumpy 68

Dover, DE

#50 Sep 25, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have multiple personality disorder? Are you off your meds?
maybe he needs his butt wiped, are you busy....
david

United States

#51 Sep 25, 2013
The wellys demand their side walk to litter all their junkfood trash. And then victory and davidsons can put in their insurance claims because you let the wellies near a million In front row inventory to vandalize. As they are scattering walmarts shopping carts down the boulevard. You have your sidewalks to aldis wellies use that.
david

United States

#52 Sep 25, 2013
99.8 percent of people that walk to grocery stores are welly. .1 percent are morons and the last .1 percent are confused health nuts/tree huggers.
david

United States

#53 Sep 25, 2013
Not to mention the boulavard wil be down to 1 small lane for a year of construction so the people who do drive will have to be inconvenienced trying to make it to work. If you want a sidewalk all the wellys from rome can go to lowes and each buy their own bag of quickreteand pour your own block. It will give you a feeling of some sort of labor. We have enough wellys that we will have enough sidewalk so we can all walk to the destiny mall.
Fred

Newington, CT

#54 Sep 25, 2013
I agree with david on the make your own block.. Y don't u wellies sell your iphones and your tablets to buy the quickrete and take 1 jour oit pf your drug use and do a little labor
ok

Albany, NY

#55 Sep 25, 2013
david wrote:
The wellys demand their side walk to litter all their junkfood trash. And then victory and davidsons can put in their insurance claims because you let the wellies near a million In front row inventory to vandalize. As they are scattering walmarts shopping carts down the boulevard. You have your sidewalks to aldis wellies use that.
First of all retard, they already have sidewalks before Taco Bell and after. They go from walmart all the way up to taco bell then mcdonalds all the way up. And second it has nothing to do with welfare you ignorant dick. Let it go!
david

United States

#56 Sep 25, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all retard, they already have sidewalks before Taco Bell and after. They go from walmart all the way up to taco bell then mcdonalds all the way up. And second it has nothing to do with welfare you ignorant dick. Let it go!
enough of that nonsense welly!! Your not getting a sidewalk so go get yourself a buick without hubcaps and give your welly friends a ride from mcdonalds to the other side of taco bell
david

United States

#57 Sep 25, 2013
And if the majority of sidewalk is there already that's great you guys only need a few bags of concrete and look at all the extra you have for your drugs and junkfood.See I wasn't aware there was that much sidewalk there.you know why? Because I have a car!!! And I shop at price chopper.
david

United States

#58 Sep 25, 2013
Just got off the phone with the city we are gonna look into getting you wellys an obamabridge!! So you will have access to your bagged cereal generic chips and your rustler jeans. Oh and socks so your 12 year olds can fend for themselves without parental support.
ok

Caldwell, NJ

#60 Sep 25, 2013
david wrote:
And if the majority of sidewalk is there already that's great you guys only need a few bags of concrete and look at all the extra you have for your drugs and junkfood.See I wasn't aware there was that much sidewalk there.you know why? Because I have a car!!! And I shop at price chopper.
I also have a car, and on my way to work, I see people walking all the time. STFU with your welfare shit because you don't know me or anything about me. This has nothing to do welfare.
fanrmer dill

Saranac Lake, NY

#61 Sep 25, 2013
david wrote:
Just got off the phone with the city we are gonna look into getting you wellys an obamabridge!! So you will have access to your bagged cereal generic chips and your rustler jeans. Oh and socks so your 12 year olds can fend for themselves without parental support.
That's funny that you talk like only people on welfare buy food that saves money. I've never received a dime of welfare in my life however most of the food in my house is off brand. You people generalize way too much when it comes to welfare recipients. I walk my kid in a stroller every other day, sometimes to the grocery store to by bagged cereal. By your definition I'm a "welly"! And couldn't be more wrong. Also if a m person works to suport themselves without welfare and buying a car and paying for insurance would put them in the welfare allowance bracket, wouldn't it make more sense to provide them access to Wal-Mart?
mcdonalds

United States

#62 Sep 25, 2013
No sidewalk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Gondek 6 min Grab ur ankles 1
News Why Christian Trump Supporters Hate Jesus 27 min People Who Know Her 4
Gina tomassi wow 27 min Dr who 21
Blossvale man accused of trying to run over 40 min ROFL 2
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 2 hr power 13
Angry People 2 hr Jim Tom 2
roids in rome 4 hr Arnold DA PIG 25

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance