david

New York, NY

#21 Sep 23, 2013
And if you are sending your 12 year old kid to buy socks at walmart at night on a bike you need parenting lessons not a sidewalk
Michelle

Enfield, CT

#22 Sep 23, 2013
What I don't understand is how come wanting a side walk in front of Taco Bell has turned into something about people being on welfare? What does public safety have to do with welfare? I just don't understand?
david

New York, NY

#23 Sep 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
What I don't understand is how come wanting a side walk in front of Taco Bell has turned into something about people being on welfare? What does public safety have to do with welfare? I just don't understand?
I will explain quick for you. You say you have a car... well drive to new hartford and head down commercial drive snap a picture of those side walks for us please and post them. We will be waiting
Jessica

Worcester, MA

#24 Sep 23, 2013
david wrote:
<quoted text>I will explain quick for you. You say you have a car... well drive to new hartford and head down commercial drive snap a picture of those side walks for us please and post them. We will be waiting
That still has nothing to do with it! What does wanting sidewalks have to do with people being on welfare? Commercial drive isn't near any houses either. Erie blvd is.
Michelle

Worcester, MA

#25 Sep 23, 2013
david wrote:
<quoted text>I will explain quick for you. You say you have a car... well drive to new hartford and head down commercial drive snap a picture of those side walks for us please and post them. We will be waiting
What does that have to do with welfare? That's still not an explination to me.
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Sep 23, 2013
I have my own wheels and a job but no children heck I'm not even from Rome just bringing Rome and local businesses together . Please enjoy my video's youtube.com/thegoldneagle
i hate stupid people

Albany, NY

#27 Sep 23, 2013
I notice every topic on here ends in welfare. You people are so fucking stupid. Lol. Keep bitching about it. That will get u very far. Taxes suck. Working to make ends meet while others get handouts from the government sucks. But being ignorant about it won't do anything to fix it.
lefty larry

Syracuse, NY

#28 Sep 23, 2013
Michelle wrote:
you have to understand the mentality of these hateful fools. maybe the radio at work plays limbaugh. just blow right past them like we do at election time. LOL
(and i pay more in taxes than most of these people make!)
Sickofwellies

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Sep 24, 2013
You're proud your taxes go to these able bodied, baby poppin, gimme gimme gimme parasites that want the government to be their baby daddy?! Well most intelligent hard working people don't. And no, I use common sense, not Limbaugh. That's the problem with you libtards, you don't realize that eventually you run out of other peoples money to spend. The first post says it all "I want Rome to...." No, get off your sorry a** and buy a car.
The Truth is

Hampton, VA

#30 Sep 24, 2013
RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very good point. Unless you use the bus service, or you have a car, there is not a safe path for you. And since WalMart is just about the only store in town, there should be a sidewalk for walkers and bikers.
well MORON, why don't YOU send the city a few million dollars & i am sure they will be happy to put in a sidewalk for all the wellies that go to walmart!let the wellies take a CAB!
The Truth is

Hampton, VA

#31 Sep 24, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
Let's say your 12 year old brother or sister is on there way to Wal-Mart because they want to buy socks for school it's night on their bike they get hit in the road in front of taco bell . Would you feel there's a need for a sidewalk then.
You MUST be a real IDIOT if you let Your 12 year old ride a bike at night to Walmart to by socks!if he got hit by a car , it would be YOUR FAULT!
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Sep 24, 2013
It would also bring the city together
nottobemeanbut

New York, NY

#33 Sep 24, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
It would also bring the city together
than put a toll booth in deposit .50 to pay for the funding of the sidewalk
nottobemeanbut

New York, NY

#34 Sep 24, 2013
they must be the ugly people honestly ladys how far do you get walking before some stranger is honking at you ready to give you a lift
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Sep 24, 2013
thegoldneagle wrote:
I want the city of Rome to put in a sidewalk in front of Mcdonalds and Taco bell on Erie Blvd. that's the only place where there is no sidewalk from downtown to Walmart it's dangerous for walker's and biker's, people with stroller's to be walking on that busy highway to do shopping.Thank you for your time...Concerned Citizen
Bump
fanrmer dill

Rome, NY

#36 Sep 24, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> well if they wiped asses like me they could afford a car! Just get knocked up and collect govt benefits then you could afford a really nice car since you don't have to pay for food. Let everyone else pay for your stupid choices like I do!
Don't be stupid scumbag (and I'm referring to your scumbag attitude not your financial situation) I have two cars, a 2012 Camaro for the summer and a Ford Escape for the winter, no welfare here. But sometimes I like to put my 2 year old in the stroller and walk! I also have a bicycle and we ride that around town if I could walk to Wally world safely I WOULD! Just because I'm not on welfare and have a car doesn't mean my safety and the safety of my children is more important than someone on welfare. This is how I know you have never lived anywhere else than here, having access to parks and recreation (walking and biking paths) improves your quality of life. Why would you act so nasty to people? You need a hug or something and if that doesn't work, then a kick in the ass.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#37 Sep 24, 2013
fanrmer dill wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid scumbag (and I'm referring to your scumbag attitude not your financial situation) I have two cars, a 2012 Camaro for the summer and a Ford Escape for the winter, no welfare here. But sometimes I like to put my 2 year old in the stroller and walk! I also have a bicycle and we ride that around town if I could walk to Wally world safely I WOULD! Just because I'm not on welfare and have a car doesn't mean my safety and the safety of my children is more important than someone on welfare. This is how I know you have never lived anywhere else than here, having access to parks and recreation (walking and biking paths) improves your quality of life. Why would you act so nasty to people? You need a hug or something and if that doesn't work, then a kick in the ass.
Taco Bell and wal mart are not parks and recreation you moron!! Fuck you and your camero maybe you can sell it to pay for a portion of the sidewalk you are crying about do you think either of those establishments will pitch in to have the sidewalk built even though it will increase profits for them?? NOT A CHANCE! There's no homes in that area and there's no need for more negroes, Puerto Ricans and pregnant bitches to be walking in the middle of the road-especially in winter when nobody will clear the sidewalks. You think it's a safety hazard now just wait until they put a sidewalk in. Look at the rest of Rome where there's been sidewalks for years half these idiots don't know how to stay on them now. Not to mention its a 40mph zone through that area and the majority of people are doing 50+ mph on any given day. So again fuck you and your camero too!
fanrmer dill

Rome, NY

#38 Sep 24, 2013
Lol you're a sorry ass! Keep thinking you're better than everybody else, you'll die miserable. Just because someome is walking to Wal-Mart doesn't you better than them. Go wipe asses and plop in front of the television lazy ass ho loool.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#39 Sep 24, 2013
fanrmer dill wrote:
Lol you're a sorry ass! Keep thinking you're better than everybody else, you'll die miserable. Just because someome is walking to Wal-Mart doesn't you better than them. Go wipe asses and plop in front of the television lazy ass ho loool.
I am better than you I don't bitch about not having a sidewalk to walk on! And I'm the best ass wiper out there loool! Loool loool loool loool Your just jealous. Lool I'm not as cool as you I don't have a 2012 camero. Lool lool lool. Lool lool lool I wish they would build a sidewalk for me lool lool. Lool lool I'm a fat lazy ass ho lool lool lool sometimes I cry myself to sleep because I don't have a sidewalk to walk in lool lool. Bitch
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#40 Sep 24, 2013
On lool lool lool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe dematteo 4 min Joe d 18
mike miner bought buckys 32 min Dummy 2
What do you think of Michelle Miner? 57 min once a hooker 9
rome dpw 1 hr Road Victim 14
Joey Campbell RFA is too wimpy 2 hr Calvin 1
Joey Cambell RFA Football needs Testosterone 2 hr Calvin 1
Still doing me and him! 6 hr Dumb broad 6
HUGE EXPLOSION in taberg 9 hr state 14
Rome Dating
Find my Match