Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I want the city of Rome to put in a sidewalk in front of Mcdonalds and Taco bell on Erie Blvd. that's the only place where there is no sidewalk from downtown to Walmart it's dangerous for walker's and biker's, people with stroller's to be walking on that busy highway to do shopping.Thank you for your time...Concerned Citizen
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

ok i will try to do it monday and have it finished by tuesday
well

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

I don't see people walking there or those parts. Maybe you shouldn't be pushing a baby stroller down on those parts. Get a job and a vehicle. Your also talking about huge corporations that our little city doesn't want to disturb with slowing down traffic of our money out of our community...
It will slow traffic on the blvd also. Bet if it was local business it would've already been a sidewalk there...
Fat Axx Broad On Rascal

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

and there should be a scooter lane on the thruway so I can go to Destiny!
mlk

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

And the scooters should have the right of way in Walmart. Why do all the stupid people walking get in their way.
Michelle

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
I don't see people walking there or those parts. Maybe you shouldn't be pushing a baby stroller down on those parts. Get a job and a vehicle. Your also talking about huge corporations that our little city doesn't want to disturb with slowing down traffic of our money out of our community...
It will slow traffic on the blvd also. Bet if it was local business it would've already been a sidewalk there...
I see people all the time walking down there in walmart uniforms. Quit being an as*hole. Just because someone doesn't have a car they are less than you? Some people cant afford to buy a car + pay insurance on a vehicle, that's why they don't have one.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I see people all the time walking down there in walmart uniforms. Quit being an as*hole. Just because someone doesn't have a car they are less than you? Some people cant afford to buy a car + pay insurance on a vehicle, that's why they don't have one.
well if they wiped asses like me they could afford a car! Just get knocked up and collect govt benefits then you could afford a really nice car since you don't have to pay for food. Let everyone else pay for your stupid choices like I do!
Hairy Reasoner

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> well if they wiped asses like me they could afford a car! Just get knocked up and collect govt benefits then you could afford a really nice car since you don't have to pay for food. Let everyone else pay for your stupid choices like I do!
Sooo... you're a "professional" ass wipe? That explains alot.
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

There should a sidewalk connecting Wal-Mart and Lowe's
To shoppers with no transportation or bus fare including safety factor of night think Romanians
Michelle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>well if they wiped asses like me they could afford a car! Just get knocked up and collect govt benefits then you could afford a really nice car since you don't have to pay for food. Let everyone else pay for your stupid choices like I do!
Wtf are you talking about psycho? I do work I was stating that I see people in their walmart uniforms walking back and forth all the time. So because they work they HAVE to buy a car? That's what's wrong with people like you. Always expecting people to be at your standard and if they aren't then they are trash, GROW THE FUCK UP
thankyouiunderst andknow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

look the harder it is for u to walk the better..

rent a cab you will buy more stuff from us
why don't the retailers pitch in and buy that area of sidewalk?? they are always asking us for donation to fund their "retard" groups every year right why not donate to us for a real reason for a change.

thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Are there any mature comments

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

thegoldneagle wrote:
I want the city of Rome to put in a sidewalk in front of Mcdonalds and Taco bell on Erie Blvd. that's the only place where there is no sidewalk from downtown to Walmart it's dangerous for walker's and biker's, people with stroller's to be walking on that busy highway to do shopping.Thank you for your time...Concerned Citizen
You have a very good point. Unless you use the bus service, or you have a car, there is not a safe path for you. And since WalMart is just about the only store in town, there should be a sidewalk for walkers and bikers.
Kim

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

RegularCrewChief wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a very good point. Unless you use the bus service, or you have a car, there is not a safe path for you. And since WalMart is just about the only store in town, there should be a sidewalk for walkers and bikers.
. Why doesn't someone attend a counsel meeting and bring it up. Brett Johnson is running again this your for ward 1 and he was always against the side walk to Wal-Mart. He said any time that it was mentioned (he did so in the paper last time he was in office 2005) he want the fact brought up that he was against it. He is also against CENTRO (VIP) bus transportation also. Back in 2005 he wanted to give everyone without a car $100 to go buy one and keeping it on the road was an incentive for them to get a job.
truth hurts

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't call anyone names you b1tch, just stating the truth. Your probably one of them who don't have a car and complaining about other people. truth hurts b1tch, don't it?
Sickofwellies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Instead of poppin out babies that me and other hard working taxpayers pay for, why don't you save some money and buy a friggin car. Oh that's right, you need that money for tattoos and stuff...get a job.
Michelle

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't call anyone names you b1tch, just stating the truth. Your probably one of them who don't have a car and complaining about other people. truth hurts b1tch, don't it?
You people make me laugh. I have a job, I have a car, and I am not on welfare. I am also not complaining about anyone except people like you who act like everyone has to have a car. So no the truth doesn't hurt. Because you don't know me or anything about me. I drive and I work. Oh and by the way it's YOU'RE not your! Hahahahaha
nottobemeanbut

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

that wont buy a car they will just ask their coworker who wants to go home to lives for a ride over and over again. while the person that hire these people expect their other worker to be their taxi never giving them a ride and getting three days off in a row might I add wow
thegoldneagle

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Let's say your 12 year old brother or sister is on there way to Wal-Mart because they want to buy socks for school it's night on their bike they get hit in the road in front of taco bell . Would you feel there's a need for a sidewalk then.
david

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

If you want a sidewalk get all of your welly friends together, come up with a financial plan to fund the sidewalk. Maybe you can all give up 50 bucks a month out of the money we give you and pay for it. If you don't have a car or pay the insurance for it, well then yes sorry to say but you are a lower standard. If you have a bunch of kids that caused you not to be able to afford a car than you should have spent the money on the condoms and you would have a car. Whos going to pay the people to clean up all of your candy wrappers and chip bags that you lowlifes can't seem to find a garbage can to put it in? You want a sidewalk becasuse you have no intentions on dropping a dime on it. You don't want a car because you would have to work for that..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who were the known mob families in Rome back in... (May '13) 1 hr Government ruined it 160
Good Doctors in Rome ? 3 hr sparkles 9
whats going down on floyd ave 3 hr Same Old Joke Troll 2
Fusco doesn't know he did NOT graduate? 3 hr anti M 13
just say no to joe 3 hr Anyone 3
electoral 3 hr anti och 2
Run JETHRO Run 3 hr anti acid 8

Search the Rome Forum:
•••
•••
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters