Frank Conastable

Carthage, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2013
Anybody ever have any experience with this festering pile of demon jizz? Why is it that all the administrators in the Rome City School District are worthless bullies who spend the weekends fellating Satan? This guy would do the world a favor if he choked on a gallon of semen and stopped wasting our oxygen.
DemonSpawn Troll

Cantonment, FL

#2 Dec 1, 2013
Nice work.
Frank Conastable wrote:
Anybody ever have any experience with this festering pile of demon jizz? Why is it that all the administrators in the Rome City School District are worthless bullies who spend the weekends fellating Satan? This guy would do the world a favor if he choked on a gallon of semen and stopped wasting our oxygen.
Keep it up.

See you soon.
Ben

Carthage, NY

#3 Dec 1, 2013
Oh my gosh! That bitch posted the same thing twice. It's a good thing we have people like you around who know how to work the finer points of topix like quote function. Did you learn that in college?
Lame Sarcasm Alert Troll

Cantonment, FL

#4 Dec 1, 2013
You win the NOprize on this thread.
Ben wrote:
Oh my gosh! That bitch posted the same thing twice. It's a good thing we have people like you around who know how to work the finer points of topix like quote function. Did you learn that in college?
Burp any good semen lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida County bed bugs in building. 1 hr Taxpayer 1
alysa delaney slutty drug addict 1 hr yourjoking 9
the clap running rampant in rome 2 hr otherthingstoo 6
Another post gone 2 hr need2know 4
What makes a person ugly 3 hr bouce back 7
the Pope blows it 5 hr DA POPE 6
Alessa likes woman beaters 5 hr Damn shes dumb 21

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance