why do puerto rican men cheat and try...

why do puerto rican men cheat and try to act so slick about it?

Posted in the Rome Forum

wow

Blossvale, NY

#1 Feb 19, 2012
they run all over there women around here..
nonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

#3 May 21, 2012
Why are that still ignorant people who stereotype a race?
stupid

Morrisville, NY

#4 May 21, 2012
Its all men!!!!
rome

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 22, 2012
rome men are nasty as hell and women aint to far apart
no way !!!

United States

#6 May 22, 2012
Omg!! Soo true.. I think it's in there blood!!!!
kittyknowsyou

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#8 May 6, 2013
They cheat because they feel they deserve to. If they are married or in a committed relationship they feel its okay because they are still providing for their families. And as i was told...it didn't mean anything!!!! It sure did to me!!!
When I found out my husband was a cheater it nearly broke my heart...and yes you can die from a broken heart. But a few of my Spanish girl friends(i'm white) explained relationships to me.
Men are like dogs....you can be loving and kind to them but never let them off the leash. Run the money, all the money, his and yours. Never depend on him for anything other than companionship.And always look good. Skinny, well cared for and well dressed,use his money of course, after all your doing all this for HIM. And always make sure your ThErE for him in the morning, if you know what I mean...because if your not...well someone else will be more than happy to do that for you.And guess what ,he'll find her to !Once he is a proven cheater bug everything his phone, his car, his pants and YOUR bedroom.But do tell him hes bugged in a sly sort of way, you have to cover yourself since its against the law in some states to do that without his knowledge.They are simple men, like children, complement them and make them feel good about EVERYTHING and if you can do all this you have about 75% of your relationship covered. Then have a chat with the other woman. Most women who cheat with married men are cowards and will leave if it become uncomfortable.And they might think your stupid if your white... sorry everyone but she said that about me! And i was...I respected my husband and never thought he'd do that to me but he did. So good luck ladies my husband doesn't stray to far anymore. Like a dog, love them, take care of them, treat them with kindness but never let them off the leash.
Get Real and Think White

Oneida, NY

#9 May 6, 2013
kittyknowsyou wrote:
They cheat because they feel they deserve to. If they are married or in a committed relationship they feel its okay because they are still providing for their families. And as i was told...it didn't mean anything!!!! It sure did to me!!!
When I found out my husband was a cheater it nearly broke my heart...and yes you can die from a broken heart. But a few of my Spanish girl friends(i'm white) explained relationships to me.
Men are like dogs....you can be loving and kind to them but never let them off the leash. Run the money, all the money, his and yours. Never depend on him for anything other than companionship.And always look good. Skinny, well cared for and well dressed,use his money of course, after all your doing all this for HIM. And always make sure your ThErE for him in the morning, if you know what I mean...because if your not...well someone else will be more than happy to do that for you.And guess what ,he'll find her to !Once he is a proven cheater bug everything his phone, his car, his pants and YOUR bedroom.But do tell him hes bugged in a sly sort of way, you have to cover yourself since its against the law in some states to do that without his knowledge.They are simple men, like children, complement them and make them feel good about EVERYTHING and if you can do all this you have about 75% of your relationship covered. Then have a chat with the other woman. Most women who cheat with married men are cowards and will leave if it become uncomfortable.And they might think your stupid if your white... sorry everyone but she said that about me! And i was...I respected my husband and never thought he'd do that to me but he did. So good luck ladies my husband doesn't stray to far anymore. Like a dog, love them, take care of them, treat them with kindness but never let them off the leash.
Sounds like you r living a lie, and why would u want to put yourself thru that? If you love someone u wouldnt cheat. Everyone makes mistakes tho. What about the children what kind of relationship role model r u setting.

Puerto Ricans r no f ing good, the cant tell the truth for the life of them, they steal everything that isnt locked down, trust I live near one and have been theived from. They r f ing stupid as a box of rocks and yet think they r soo smart. If they were so smart they wouldnt be puerto ricans. Cant blame them tho Puerto Rico was established as a prison coloniy by the spanish during their wars. The Spaniards dont aknowledge them as spanish. So many other latin races that r much better than puerto ricans they r the bottom of the barrel. Theres MExican, Domenican , Columbian etc. all alot more respectable than these dogs.
Human resource

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 7, 2013
Spanish people for the most part can't read or write & in there culture the girls at a very very young age can have sex & even move in with a guy much older than them my case and point the Spanish men have to be in control & dont like it when a women is smarter than them or who's not gonna put up with there bullshit & because they are dumb & don't know how to reason or make intelligent decisions they react with violence against the women but I will let u in on alittle secret Puerto Ricans really make fun of u white girls & laugh at how they can get over on u when there with there friends talking Spanish rite in front of u guess what ur the joke lmaoooo & there Racist against black people. How & why IDK all I know is Puerto Ricans should be the last yo talk because they don't even own there own country American owns there country atleast Africa is still owned by Africans
Pauly Gambino

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 7, 2013
Puerto Rican woman have great vagina that's all I know.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 May 8, 2013
Pauly Gambino wrote:
Puerto Rican woman have great vagina that's all I know.
When they are 12 yrs. old. By the time they are 16 the PR's don't want them anymore.
kittyknowsyou

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#13 May 8, 2013
Human resource wrote:
Spanish people for the most part can't read or write & in there culture the girls at a very very young age can have sex & even move in with a guy much older than them my case and point the Spanish men have to be in control & dont like it when a women is smarter than them or who's not gonna put up with there bullshit & because they are dumb & don't know how to reason or make intelligent decisions they react with violence against the women but I will let u in on alittle secret Puerto Ricans really make fun of u white girls & laugh at how they can get over on u when there with there friends talking Spanish rite in front of u guess what ur the joke lmaoooo & there Racist against black people. How & why IDK all I know is Puerto Ricans should be the last yo talk because they don't even own there own country American owns there country atleast Africa is still owned by Africans
You are so right....they do think we Americans are dumb...she happens to be from Nicaragua and she REALLY thinks we are dumb. well not anymore! So okay I'm white...big deal...I'm okay with my skin. After all no matter what color we are, we all bleed red and when we hurt from a broken heart we all suffer that pain the same. BUT...and here s the deal....when an American gets pushed in the mud we don't stay down to long and when we get up ...watch out. But you are right PR men do NOT like smart women.His little cha cha girl was clever and used spoof cards and wore wigs etc etc etc...well I still found her and got all the messy little details. My husband was furious with me!!!! But i kept on going and when I was able to prove to him that she was married (common law) and had a rather questionable back round..and 5 kids,well that temper sure as heck settled down. LOL yep he's not the brightest light on the tree but for the time being he's very tame. And as for her....well EVERYONE knows what she is now.
lol

United States

#15 May 8, 2013
i know all of them and mex lie like hell you cant believe anything they say wow
Blanco

Oneida, NY

#16 May 8, 2013
lol wrote:
i know all of them and mex lie like hell you cant believe anything they say wow
True u r right. But which is the lesser of 2 evils?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick N. 30 min Dirtywater 41
Know you history 2 hr Rome History Teacher 3
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 3 hr Eat it 29
Marlene Capparelli 6 hr Dunn 7
Tyler Sharron 6 hr Marleena 5
Candice from old delvecchios 6 hr Chris 2
brittney vaughn (Aug '13) 9 hr Nope 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages