I PREDICT a MADHOUSE at FEB 13 COUNCI...
Bongo

Utica, NY

#42 Feb 11, 2013
ENOUGH is ENOUGH people,the New ear has started and we can'let anothr year go by by nothing happening in our city. Let's find the people that will work 24/7 for Rome.
Yep

Utica, NY

#43 Feb 11, 2013
I heard about it too. Going to be a lot of people speaking
Otis

Saranac Lake, NY

#44 Feb 11, 2013
Yep wrote:
I heard about it too. Going to be a lot of people speaking
Sure and "the check is in the mail", and "it won't hurt". Man I have heard that crap on almost every time there is a meeting and the only 2 people speaking is the crack pot on James St. and Savoy, and it all this petty crap about stops signs, or no one plowing or picking up garbage. These people are not going to get up and speak against Fusco, or voice their dis-pleasure in how he is handling the city. Most people know if they do they become targets for the Fusco goon squads. All of a sudden codes or the fire department shows up at their homes or business finding all kinds of things wrong. They are better off keeping quite, and let the city go to hell. The council is not going to do anything so it ends up nothing getting done or nothing being said about how the city has turned into a shit hole. Hell they are now robbing grocery stores with cops sitting right there, so you tell me what good is it going to do? I doubt there will be anyone willing to stand up there and complain except the two people I mentioned. So why brother? I will go but just to be able to come back on here and say I told you so.
really wondering

Dover, DE

#45 Feb 11, 2013
hey that is Mr crackpot joe sal, be polite....lol...
Bongo

Utica, NY

#46 Feb 11, 2013
In response to Otis- don't go to the meeting to be able to come back on here and say I told you so. Stand up and speak your concerns, and demand a response instead of hiding behind topix posstings. It is time for us to save our city, we are the boss, the council works for us taxpayers. Hold them accountable for their actions, after all they are all up for re-election this fall and actions speak louder than words.
Amish R Cumin

Utica, NY

#47 Feb 11, 2013
I have family here and I want to retire in Rome, let's show this administration that we are ready to make good things happen. Please come to the meeting and make a difference.
Otis

Saranac Lake, NY

#48 Feb 11, 2013
Bongo wrote:
In response to Otis- don't go to the meeting to be able to come back on here and say I told you so. Stand up and speak your concerns, and demand a response instead of hiding behind topix posstings. It is time for us to save our city, we are the boss, the council works for us taxpayers. Hold them accountable for their actions, after all they are all up for re-election this fall and actions speak louder than words.
Yo Bubba! You don't know me, and if you believe that's all I do is sit here and read this crap, then you are mistaken. What makes you think I have not stood up? I have more than once voiced my opposition to the way this city is being run? I have done the same thing when Griffo was in office, Brown and even Carl. I have called councilors and I have called them or had face to face discussions and it has had absolutely no effect in some cases. They are going to do whatever they want until someone tells them to stop. The councilors up there now too scared to do anything. They know if they do anything the Republican's in charge will pull the same crap on them they did on Brown. They like being up there acting like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and they are not going to piss away their endorsements to voice anything against Fusco. They are as useless as Fusco, and not as bright as him for allowing him to do what he has been doing and not saying shit about it. I know they read these post, and so does Joe when he can work the computer, and they know there is people out here that are not happy. But do you think it is going do anything? So you want can criticize me for supposedly not speaking out, but you have no clue as to who I am. You go right ahead and criticize all you want because you don't know crap about me or what I have done or have been doing. So save it. The only way anything is going to get done in this city with the council is have the Republican's obtain new leadership, and change the way they do things. They should not have to kiss someone's ass to get endorsed, or be afraid of pissing them off and not get the party endorsement. Then maybe the council will come to terms that they work for what is best for this city. They are the one's who need to stand up. One did when he brought to light of Fusco mis using the electric cars and you see what happened with that. NOTHING!, and that is not all he has done but do you think it going to make the papers? The council are not going to speak out against Fusco because they are scared shitless. They are afraid they are not going to get re-elected or have to face the wrath of the godmother of Kent St, and the Democrat's are in the Republican's pocket so they are the same as a Republican. They are totally useless so they don't even factor in here. Bobble heads there. Demarco changes his mind ever time someone raises their voice so he is useless. Smith is the only one with any common sense, but alone she does not have a chance getting anything done. They need to start doing what is right for the people of this city, and stop the bullshit. If they do then it should make no difference in getting re-elected because the people will back them. Screw the endorsement. You really don't need it. So until the council start putting the brakes on Fusco's antics and change things, nothing is going to get done and the city will continue to go down hill.
Resident

Utica, NY

#49 Feb 11, 2013
I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T- I am tired of hearing and reading about people saying I can't go to a meeting because wah wah wah... Well it is time to SHOW-UP or SHUT-UP. I can't afford my property taxes, so we need to do something about it. SHOW-UP!!!
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#50 Feb 11, 2013
Resident wrote:
I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T- I am tired of hearing and reading about people saying I can't go to a meeting because wah wah wah... Well it is time to SHOW-UP or SHUT-UP. I can't afford my property taxes, so we need to do something about it. SHOW-UP!!!
You know you remind me of the other idiot that stands up at the council meeting. Blue, Drew, or whatever your name is. You have bitched so much about bullshit people don't want to attend meeting and listen to you pound your chest. Don't go bashing people because they don't attend meetings, they figure whats the point and who want to listen to the blowhearts spout their crap. I will attend meeting when there is something to listen to.
Tammy

Syracuse, NY

#51 Feb 12, 2013
Resident wrote:
maye you should move
Tammy

Syracuse, NY

#52 Feb 12, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you remind me of the other idiot that stands up at the council meeting. Blue, Drew, or whatever your name is. You have bitched so much about bullshit people don't want to attend meeting and listen to you pound your chest. Don't go bashing people because they don't attend meetings, they figure whats the point and who want to listen to the blowhearts spout their crap. I will attend meeting when there is something to listen to.
get it correct, his name is Joe Sal of North James Street!the villiage idiot, like the mayor
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#53 Feb 12, 2013
Tammy wrote:
<quoted text>get it correct, his name is Joe Sal of North James Street!the villiage idiot, like the mayor
I know its Joe Sal. I just figured it was not worth mentioning his name. Him and that other loser get up there and gripe about everything. The only Joe Sal is not complaining about Fusco is he want him to give his son a job. Any other time and he would be in his face about how the city is being run. Now that they are neighbors he has to cool it.
really just wondering

Dover, DE

#54 Feb 12, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its Joe Sal. I just figured it was not worth mentioning his name. Him and that other loser get up there and gripe about everything. The only Joe Sal is not complaining about Fusco is he want him to give his son a job. Any other time and he would be in his face about how the city is being run. Now that they are neighbors he has to cool it.
Maybe they kissed & made up & his son got the job.....
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#55 Feb 12, 2013
really just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they kissed & made up & his son got the job.....
That would explain why Joe Sal has been so quite. Guess we won't hear much from him anymore.
Tammy

Durhamville, NY

#56 Feb 13, 2013
so did Joe Sal open his big mouh again last nite at th big mting...
Dark angel

Utica, NY

#57 Feb 13, 2013
People should leave joe Fusco alone. He is smart and doing a good job
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#58 Feb 13, 2013
Tammy wrote:
so did Joe Sal open his big mouh again last nite at th big mting...
The big meeting is tonight. Bring popcorn, another silent movie. The queen and her court will more than likely be there., and so will the goon squads. Will bet nothing said about how this city is being run. Even if they do the paper won't print it.
sobad

Clinton, NY

#59 Feb 13, 2013
Who is the queen?
Enough

United States

#60 Feb 13, 2013
Resident wrote:
Whose gonna pick up the horse droppings, animal control, parks or DPW? I'll be there to watch this show.
Maybe he'll hire you and you can come off welfare.
just wondering really

Dover, DE

#61 Feb 13, 2013
Dark angel wrote:
People should leave joe Fusco alone. He is smart and doing a good job
get off the drugs & come back to earth...joey is the worst mayor rome has ever had!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat dad's living in Rome NY 13 min Hisnewdaddy 3
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 2 hr redskin 8
Rome Ny Christianity 3 hr redskin 5
Michael The kid cooker 4 hr mizz nozey 12
City hall tell who dont have enough too do 5 hr Nope 5
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 5 hr NO BRAKES 6
No Balz topix posters 7 hr Loser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages