Glasso appoints offspring removed!!!

Glasso appoints offspring removed!!!

Posted in the Rome Forum

Creepy

Utica, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Must be the Walnut st dynasty cried and got the thread removed. Boo hoo get used to it ... Another free loader.
You are Creepy

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
If the tables were turned what would you do? Easy to talk sh** anonymously...what are your qualifications? I bet BS???
Creepy

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Hey, I know what we ALL read in the paper -straight from the horse's ass- err mouth!
Just admit you hired your friend and don't try to defend it. Then again, we know the weight problem of the mayor and his groupies- maybe this lad plans in being the city hall chef!
Unemployed

Holyoke, MA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Oh keep collecting your welfare and stop you crying creepy.
Beech St

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I heard Cindy has had calls all night! Junior won't last!
Phys Ed

Windsor, CT

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Her son the cop could not run up a set of stairs without passing out he is so overweight......no physical requirements to maintain I guess?
Freddie

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
They deserve each other! Both losers!!
What U Act Surprised

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Now folks all of you must realize she only did what she was told to do. She is a good little clonie and hired who Fusco told her to hire. Only qualified? Really you think he was the best qualified to hold that job? Any idiot not on the Fusco crack pipe would realize that. She just following orders.
Private eyes

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2013
All them old ladies in her office are buzzing over the new kid. He is appointed and if he doesn't sit when she says sit, he's history. Back to popping popcorn and removing gum from the movie seats for you little red boy!
Guess Again

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Creepy wrote:
Must be the Walnut st dynasty cried and got the thread removed. Boo hoo get used to it ... Another free loader.
Kent street. Don't you know who controls what is being said on here?
The Tide

Ardsley, NY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
I'm sure Fusco told her to hire him.....Well Fusco and the fat ass from Kent Street. My 6 year old is more capable of doing either job than Glasso and the red head are. She's never done anything but make enemies and he went to cooking school so he could make movie popcorn. Oh we'll, just gives more fodder for the crowds.
Lol

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Fusco might not be so bad a mayor if he did not have all the idiots with delusional ideas directing on how to do things. He needs to get out from under them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Independence care marcia kotary smith 1 hr Truth 3
muslims worship satan and not the true God (Nov '14) 1 hr Nope 11
Tonys on black river 3 hr Wonderland 1
Dominick N. 6 hr redskinn 30
Whatever happened to....?? 6 hr Dire 1
toughest girl in rome (Apr '11) 8 hr smh 31
Rome Ny Christianity 8 hr Big Brother is wa... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages