Justin Drake
Knows it

Altmar, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Who is he?
Hellyeah

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Justin is an amazing person. He's a good dad and a good boyfriend to his girl. He's really sweet but if you piss him off you got a problem. npbody should talk sh** about him hes really nice and a good hearted person
dirt ball

Ithaca, NY

#7 Aug 27, 2010
he is a scum bag that lives in south rome with all the scum bag crack heads.Hes a no good peice of shit with a fat ugly pig girlfreind.And hes a clown he cant fight his way out of a wet papper bag.hahah that must be his mother talking good about him not to many other people have anything good to say about him
delorian

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 28, 2011
na nigka you is mad dumb that is my brother fist nigka we aint never in our fuccin life lived in south rome so either you a dumb a$$ or you talkin about the wrong person. i hate when nigkas get on her and talk $hit and use a fake name so if you all scared to use your real identity then dont talk $hit at all!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jan 28, 2011
Must be wrong guy cuz justins girl is skinny as a rail and really cute :-)
mercedes

Cortland, NY

#11 Apr 11, 2011
i love my cousin justin and he is a wonderful man...
hot man

Moravia, NY

#12 Apr 13, 2011
heather is sexyyyyyyy... she is not ugly or a pig
Get Real

Sherburne, NY

#13 Aug 26, 2011
its not bout what u talk bout, its bout what u kno; thats what makes u guys stupid. hello!! lol besides how many guys do u KNO that would take care of there kid being so young. justin and heather have been together for almost 5 yrs and heather looks good shes not fat or a pig but that butt of hers is phat.. haha unlike other people that anit got a butt! and her daughter is the prettys little girl around her. so i think they have u guys bet.
-dumbass.
the real deal

Sherburne, NY

#14 Aug 26, 2011
i heard hes the sh*t??
Anonymous

United States

#15 Nov 30, 2011
Shhut uppppp!
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2011
delorian wrote:
na nigka you is mad dumb that is my brother fist nigka we aint never in our fuccin life lived in south rome so either you a dumb a$$ or you talkin about the wrong person. i hate when nigkas get on her and talk $hit and use a fake name so if you all scared to use your real identity then dont talk $hit at all!!!!!!!!!!
no that would b that nice house on thomas street lmfaoo or wuz it kosuth st and dont think people dont no his mother lol lol she used to sleep with all the guys on the base and the brothers in rome utica and she wuz like the uglyiest woman i ever seen and justin is the uglyist mixed kid i ever saw usualy miked kids are cute so what hapend here srry just bn honest
jack

Utica, NY

#17 Dec 2, 2011
THE DRAKES ARE A FAMILY THAT WAS LEFT OFF THE LIST OF THE WORST FAMILIES OF ROME ,NEW YORK. HE MISSED HIS CALLING EARLIER! I REMEMBER MANY DRAKE SCUMS OF YEARS GONE BY! DO YOU REMEMBER DONALD DRAKE?HE IS AROUND 54 YEARS OLD NOW IF NOT DEAD! PLENTY OF DRAKES,NIGHTMARES! BOOHAHA
roman

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2011
jack wrote:
THE DRAKES ARE A FAMILY THAT WAS LEFT OFF THE LIST OF THE WORST FAMILIES OF ROME ,NEW YORK. HE MISSED HIS CALLING EARLIER! I REMEMBER MANY DRAKE SCUMS OF YEARS GONE BY! DO YOU REMEMBER DONALD DRAKE?HE IS AROUND 54 YEARS OLD NOW IF NOT DEAD! PLENTY OF DRAKES,NIGHTMARES! BOOHAHA
this is true very true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome's best fake boobs 6 min Been there 9
Open Polls? 11 min laury 1
jason s tuttle 56 min Upurs 2
aau basketball (Jun '13) 1 hr six months 72
The Underwoods (Jul '10) 4 hr Badbill 33
Luigi's Italian Cuisine on James St. (Apr '10) 4 hr Anonymous 87
Richard CAYTON. And Heather fish steal from 7 y... 6 hr Pathetic ppl of rome 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages