Ryan Little is a good guy

Ryan Little is a good guy

Posted in the Rome Forum

Bill

Rome, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
You dont know the whole story, so stfu, why dont you punks put your real names on here
I know

Rome, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I know he was arreste for 1st degree criminal sex act!! That is the same s first degree rape!!! If he goes to tril and loses e will get 25 years f he takes a plea he might get 10. He is a pervert! This s not sleeping with agirl to young this is forcible ape!
I was there

Bronx, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Becca is mad because she got caught, Brandon white walked in on becca on top of ryan ...Shes mad because she got caught...How was she sleeping id she was on top? She will get in trouble for writeing a false statement and she can kiss her kids goodbye
LIAR

Rome, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
She was raped!! She went to the Hospital , you do not go to the hospital and have an examination when you havent been raped he will be goin gto jail for 10 years!! bye Ryan you Rapist pervert!
I was there

Bronx, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
were u there? NO you weren't! shes mad because she got caught riding ryans dick when she came there with Brandon!! hahah the truth will come out in court
U not there STFU

Rome, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
LIAR wrote:
She was raped!! She went to the Hospital , you do not go to the hospital and have an examination when you havent been raped he will be goin gto jail for 10 years!! bye Ryan you Rapist pervert!
A PERSON SAW IT HAPPEN!!!!! Walk in on HER RIDING HIM.... PERIOD SHE WSNOT SLEEPING.. SHE GOT CUGHT!!! AND this person WILL TESTIFY IN COURT... ALL YOU OTHER F-ING JUDGEMENT A-HOLES GET A F-ING LIFE>>> PERIOD!!!!! IF YOU WERE NOT HERE>> STFU!!!!! PERIOD!!!!! PEOPLE LIE ALL THE TIME TO ESCAPE THIER OWN MISDEEDS!!!! F OFF ALL OTHERS UNLESS YOU WERE THERE OR SAW IT>> PERIOD!!!!
U not there STFU

Rome, NY

#8 Feb 2, 2013
I know wrote:
I know he was arreste for 1st degree criminal sex act!! That is the same s first degree rape!!! If he goes to tril and loses e will get 25 years f he takes a plea he might get 10. He is a pervert! This s not sleeping with agirl to young this is forcible ape!
A PERSON SAW IT HAPPEN!!!!! Walk in on HER RIDING HIM.... PERIOD SHE WSNOT SLEEPING.. SHE GOT CUGHT!!! AND this person WILL TESTIFY IN COURT... ALL YOU OTHER F-ING JUDGEMENT A-HOLES GET A F-ING LIFE>>> PERIOD!!!!! IF YOU WERE NOT HERE>> STFU!!!!! PERIOD!!!!! PEOPLE LIE ALL THE TIME TO ESCAPE THIER OWN MISDEEDS!!!! F OFF ALL OTHERS UNLESS YOU WERE THERE OR SAW IT>> PERIOD!!!!
Hello Again

Verona, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
U not there STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
hey 2 year old, did YOu see it!
jeez lewis

Canastota, NY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
cant rape wats easily givin to everybody not just brandon or ryan.
curly

Rome, NY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I was there wrote:
were u there? NO you weren't! shes mad because she got caught riding ryans dick when she came there with Brandon!! hahah the truth will come out in court
You lie and you know you lie!
the only one that matters

New York, NY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
There are only two people that know the truth. Her and him. This girl going to a hospital doesn't prove she was infact raped. It just so happens she is smart or vindictive enough to know that rape can't be claimed unless examined. Rape also can't be confirmed through a medical exam unless this is a young girl who should have anatomy intact. Bodily fluids may be present but that doesn't confirm or deny consent. I just hope he was protected from her because she sounds like she's been around the block once or twice before. Get yourself tested. If court does infact find him innocent, get these children away from this slanderous, I would say woman, but no woman lies about rape and throw her behind bars with a free tubal ligation, I'm sure her medicaid will cover it in full. She need not reproduce anymore than she has. Shame on you both as well as the ignorant folk who post in detail what may or may not have happened. You really know how to make a name for your generation with all your slang and nonsense. That's all it is. Grow up. Sleeping around isn't a job...get a real one.
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
yo...da garbage can takes ritez afterz its mutha. ROFL
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 3, 2013
KA-LEEK! lol rofl
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

#18 Feb 3, 2013
ya ya ya i tink use rite!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 2 hr Curious 1
Rome needs Real places to work with Real paychecks 2 hr GI JOE 16
Good Landscapers? 2 hr Sarah 6
in love 4 hr dunno 11
Palasades Hotel Food very skimpy. 5 hr Gary 15
News Joe Fusco Defends His Handling Of Economy, Housing 6 hr BLA BLA BLA 1
Bedbugs in Rome 9 hr happy 10
Ron Townsend vs Frank Tallarino (Apr '13) 9 hr policy 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance