Luigi's Italian Cuisine on James St.
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
With out papers

Earlville, NY

#87 Aug 6, 2013
They sell drugs from the pizza place.....
scums

Utica, NY

#88 Aug 7, 2013
drug laced pepperoni?
aaa

Brooklyn, NY

#89 Aug 11, 2013
FYI owner was born and raised in Italy.... dumbass
hahaha wrote:
Who gives a sh*t if they are from NYC...really though? Grow up!! A real Italian is from ITALY!! Moral to this story is they wont be in buisness for long, that is a fact!!
thought

Utica, NY

#90 Aug 11, 2013
I hope aaa is right!~
Roman

Herkimer, NY

#91 Jul 14, 2014
Louis girl is a nasty biatch cheatin on his ass wit any one and everyone! breakin up familys
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#92 Jul 14, 2014
I ate there once never again!
Anonymous

United States

#93 May 25, 2016
Both locations in rome ny is run by a bunch of idiots. The owners are unprofessional and just plain rude to their customers and have total disregatd for the disabled. The food is way over priced. The food isn't even that good. It's actually disgusting. And they do have people working for them illegally and the for the record, they cook the books when it comes to the taxes. I would highly recommend you eat else where and save your money!!
Just a large cheese

Syracuse, NY

#94 Jun 6, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
Both locations in rome ny is run by a bunch of idiots. The owners are unprofessional and just plain rude to their customers and have total disregatd for the disabled. The food is way over priced. The food isn't even that good. It's actually disgusting. And they do have people working for them illegally and the for the record, they cook the books when it comes to the taxes. I would highly recommend you eat else where and save your money!!
I agree, I went to the Lee Center location and the short, stout guy was rude - just standing behind the counter with a stupid comment about something - Last time I spend any $$ there
Hhjfc

New Paltz, NY

#95 Jun 6, 2016
Good food
Pdsab

Syracuse, NY

#96 Jun 8, 2016
Had lunch today. Not bad
Nope

Syracuse, NY

#97 Jun 8, 2016
Best pizza Rome has ever seen- thats for sure. It really is so good I couldn't care less about the disposition of the staff. The grandma and the Margherita pizza are amazing.
Hhdhdjfhd

Windham, NY

#98 Jun 19, 2016
Best place besides boys from italy. Tonys is the worse that place is just horrible ever taste their pizza? Eew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 33 min Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 2 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 4 hr Thot 43
New Paid DDSO Whistleblowing Website Coming Soon 8 hr Proof 2
Sheri crybaby 8 hr Wawawawawawa 1
wage justice now 8 hr Truth 14
DDSO group home "ten" 9 hr Proof 10

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance