Next Last
yummy

Rouses Point, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2010
yum!
DUMB

Syracuse, NY

#3 Apr 5, 2010
Just what Rome needs another Pizza joint! Please start a real business! Barts and pizza j places like we need more!
Lmao

United States

#4 Apr 5, 2010
Well if you look at it there are really only 3 good pizza places. Luigis. Laromas. Tonys on jay. The other places are where you go because you don't know good Italian food. So to those who know where the good food is we have 3 pizzarias in Rome.
crackheads for workers

Canton, NY

#5 Apr 6, 2010
and most them are working there illegally
crackheads for workers

Canton, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
and most of them are working illeaglly
unemployment and social security collectors
workers

Canton, NY

#7 Apr 6, 2010
are crackheads collecting check from the govt. and working under the table for cash.
Lady Ga Ga

Rouses Point, NY

#8 Apr 6, 2010
and how are they working their illegally?
Cannoli

Utica, NY

#9 Apr 7, 2010
Great pizza, great wings, great food Luv luigi's
Hmmm

New York, NY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Cannoli wrote:
Great pizza, great wings, great food Luv luigi's
Agree!

Since: Apr 10

New York, NY

#11 Apr 9, 2010
Agree, between Rome & Utica way too many Italian/Pizza shops. Please stop the madness! Competition is extinct; there are only the best and the semi-best.
DUMB wrote:
Just what Rome needs another Pizza joint! Please start a real business! Barts and pizza j places like we need more!

New York, NY

#12 Apr 9, 2010
Tony's the best!!!
Lmao wrote:
Well if you look at it there are really only 3 good pizza places. Luigis. Laromas. Tonys on jay. The other places are where you go because you don't know good Italian food. So to those who know where the good food is we have 3 pizzarias in Rome.

New York, NY

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Welfare, too.
crackheads for workers wrote:
and most of them are working illeaglly
unemployment and social security collectors
Lady Ga Ga

Rouses Point, NY

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Well lets face it.. People know what CNY-ers like.. and what do we like to eat??? pizza and italian food. What person wants to take the risk and open up a Bosnian or Polish restaurant? People want to make money and well.. pizza sells. All of these pizza joints are still in business today... and why might you ask..? because consumers ( aka US) are buying their food!
Hmm

Utica, NY

#15 May 12, 2010
Is this place any good? Does it compare to Tony's on Jay?
pourtericans

Canton, NY

#16 May 12, 2010
making italian food.. no thanks.
oh no

Potsdam, NY

#17 May 13, 2010
slices
hahaha

Moravia, NY

#18 Jul 16, 2010
This place is a JOKE!!! My husband and I wanted to try something new for a change a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, we made a BIG MISTAKE ordering from here!!!! First of all when I called to order our food the RUDE might I add guy that answered the phone told me 20min. So I got there to pick up the food in 20 min. When I got there the owner im assuming and the pizza cook were standing outside at the front door bullshitting, looking around. I go in, he says jus a few minutes, needless to say I waited for 30 more min for my food! All in the meantime the pizza cook was pacing back and forth for that 30 min, was looking out the windows every five min, waiting for his girlfriend to get there drugs obviously, I see the car pull up his girlfriend who was sitting at the little table infront of the restaurant get up go over to the car and get something...these people are NASSSSTYYYY!!!
New One

Montgomery, AL

#19 Jul 16, 2010
I agree. I have gone there before and found them to be rude and arrogant. I stood at the counter waiting to get waited on for a lousy slice of pizza for at least 15 minutes and walked out because they ignored me.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#20 Jul 16, 2010
Sounds like O'scunizzos, the rudeness that is.

In Utica the guy who does the pizza at lunch is like the soup nazi from Seinfeld. Never sure if Im getting pizza or a punch in the face.

Maybe it never really changed hands.
bill

Mooers, NY

#21 Jul 16, 2010
i think this place has good food. the people are real italians from NYC. if you think they're rude then go some where else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boys and coach looking much better this tear 3 min Proud mom 5
Sunday Morning TonyD Izzo Griffo Fusco Wake UP ... 8 min MMMMMMMMKKKKAAAAYYYY 10
Angry People 52 min just 8
We need a draft 54 min Rafe Hollisterinski 117
Tim Smith arrested again ! (Mar '14) 1 hr Concerned citizen 46
Dianne S gots stinky pusty 1 hr freebie 4
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,496

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages