Who has the hottest car in Rome?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
imo

San Jose, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2013
The new camaros,challengers,and corvettes are definitely hot as fck.Whoever owns those cars are the ones with the hottest cars.The new mustangs are just OK.They dont have the sexy lines of the other 3.Imo dodge ruined the charger.
Just Looking

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 19, 2013
imo wrote:
The new camaros,challengers,and corvettes are definitely hot as fck.Whoever owns those cars are the ones with the hottest cars.The new mustangs are just OK.They dont have the sexy lines of the other 3.Imo dodge ruined the charger.
\
Totally agree, the new Camaros are hot; I have an older one a 1985 - it ain't bad either.
Close relative

Long Eddy, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2013
i drive a dodge...its really hot looking...it looks like al bundies dodge...
posers

Minoa, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2013
imo wrote:
Any joker can write a check or take out a loan.IF YOU DIDNT BUILD IT, IT DONT COUNT!
huh

Hamilton, NY

#7 Nov 22, 2013
posers wrote:
<quoted text>Any joker can write a check or take out a loan.IF YOU DIDNT BUILD IT, IT DONT COUNT!
"IF YOU DIDNT BUILD IT, IT DONT COUNT!"...that's just...dumb. You're talking about the classics. These are the new generation of the classics. Any gear head that knows and loves cars appreciates this. The owners pay people to build it for them. That makes them smart. Don't be mad because you don't have 50-75 grand plus to shell out on a vehicle like that. If the owners wanted to spend it on a classic, then I'm sure they would as they clearly have the cash to do it. If the chance ever came for you to own one of those cars that was mentioned, you would be all over it quicker than a parolee on a virgin. Don't deny it either.
The new cars

Nedrow, NY

#8 Nov 22, 2013
The new cars are nice indeed but nothing rings out hot like the old classic mucle cars.After all there would be no new ones without the classic to copy from. It is just a shame they didnt do a better job on some of the newer models.If they were going to repop these cars they should have done them the same with newer drive trains.
Foote

Blossvale, NY

#9 Nov 22, 2013
I do
imo

Hamilton, NY

#10 Nov 22, 2013
Of course the old muscle cars are hot.Nothing says American muscle like a classic camaro,corvette,challenger,mus tang,etc.The OP should have split it up though.Like,who has the hottest classic and who has the hottest new generation,because both the classic and new generations are hot,just in their own seperate categories. Lol @ all over it quicker than a parolee on a virgin.
The problem is

Nedrow, NY

#11 Nov 22, 2013
There are not enough classic muscle cars cruising around Rome anymore. There are many new editions around.Have you tried to find one even to rebuild?Crazy prices even for junk.If you get one hold on to it!!!
be serious

New Hartford, NY

#12 Nov 23, 2013
Charlies golf cart wrote:
I think his name is Charlie, he drives around Rome in a golf cart, like on the main roads as if the golf chart was a real car.
Really?? Ur gonna make fun of a disabled sweet man? What a douche u are! He's had one of those cars since I was little! What choice did he have to get around?
imo

Ashburn, VA

#13 Nov 23, 2013
The problem is wrote:
There are not enough classic muscle cars cruising around Rome anymore. There are many new editions around.Have you tried to find one even to rebuild?Crazy prices even for junk.If you get one hold on to it!!!
Agree 100%.I love going to the Syracuse nationals.Its just about the only place I can go to get my "fix".A lot of time,money and love go into the cars.They are beautiful.
The problem is

Nedrow, NY

#14 Nov 23, 2013
There are a few really nice ones cruising in Rome though.
experienced

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
"IF YOU DIDNT BUILD IT, IT DONT COUNT!"...that's just...dumb. You're talking about the classics. These are the new generation of the classics. Any gear head that knows and loves cars appreciates this. The owners pay people to build it for them. That makes them smart. Don't be mad because you don't have 50-75 grand plus to shell out on a vehicle like that. If the owners wanted to spend it on a classic, then I'm sure they would as they clearly have the cash to do it. If the chance ever came for you to own one of those cars that was mentioned, you would be all over it quicker than a parolee on a virgin. Don't deny it either.
Some people actually have the talent and skills to build their own classic car and not have to pay other people to do it. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that you restored a beautiful piece of history with your own two hands.
haha

Nedrow, NY

#17 Nov 27, 2013
FastestCarAround wrote:
The Blue Orange car that used to be parked on Mill St, its not there anymore, owner must have sold it. The Spoiler and dubs make that car fast, id say the blue orange car can get up to 140 maybe higher like 180.
Sold it!! HAHAHAH He should have junked it!!
huh

Syracuse, NY

#18 Nov 27, 2013
experienced wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people actually have the talent and skills to build their own classic car and not have to pay other people to do it. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that you restored a beautiful piece of history with your own two hands.
That's good if people have the skills and talent to build their own classic car. I never said otherwise in my post. Some people don't have the skills or talent. Some probably do, but don't have the time. But none of that makes them bad people nor does it make their new generation car junk.
haha

Nedrow, NY

#20 Nov 28, 2013
FastestCarAround wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not. The spoiler alone probably cost atleast 400 dollars.
check the junk yard.You can probably get it for 20.00
huh

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 28, 2013
FastestCarAround wrote:
The Blue Orange car that used to be parked on Mill St, its not there anymore, owner must have sold it. The Spoiler and dubs make that car fast, id say the blue orange car can get up to 140 maybe higher like 180.
So this car is supposed to be the hottest and fastest car because it has shiny rims and a spoiler? Spoilers, rear deck wings, etc, are mostly cosmetic rather than functional, that's not to say they don't function. Proper design and location are paramount to speed and stability. Just whacking a shapely hunk of plastic on the back without careful design and testing will probably do more harm than good. You can't just throw a spoiler on a car and assume it will go faster. Given the ugly blue/orange color combination, the 20 inch dubs, and the fact that it was parked on Mill St. in Rome, NY, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it is for ghetto cosmetic looks rather than performance.
Not here

United States

#23 Nov 30, 2013
Whoever has the most ridiculous body kit and paint job but had never looked under the hood ;-)
yugo

Hamilton, NY

#25 Dec 1, 2013
i have the nicest car car far. and that is a fact.
just wondering

United States

#26 Dec 1, 2013
I've got the slowest car in NY.....3 cylinder Yugo, Wanna race

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i think i got my sisters wife pregnant (Oct '12) 15 min you are not the f... 139
Dan Clements 25 min real shame 12
Niagara Mohawk 30 min pretty funny 5
Heather graham 36 min pretty funny 7
Joe Griffo Sex Offender (Feb '14) 1 hr Beans burrito 32
rome dpw workers just drive around all day 2 hr Beans burrito 4
so nice rome topix died 2 hr Yo Daddy 2
More cops leaving city PD....why 6 hr lol 70

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages