People Running around with Machete's

People Running around with Machete's

Posted in the Rome Forum

Worried for Citys safety

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 7, 2013
First and foremost finally Rome did something right for a change.
Number one I just read in tonight's paper that Rome man got araigned
on monday with menacing and harrasment. How the hell can we as concerend parents and individuals looking out for our kids safety. This man Adam Mason needs to be locked up behind bars for a very very long time. Here he is chasing woman down in cars swingin a machete coulda seriously hurt her. Other times he has set fires to homes and property its crazy as hell. Well I am just saying the police did something right when they picked him up this time.
Charlie C

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2013
the devil speaks all you have to do is listen. grab your knives and hit the streets.

“America: Pussified?”

Since: Nov 08

Stittville

#3 Aug 9, 2013
I carry a 10 inch K-bar (military survival knife) everywhere i go.
boober

Hamilton, NY

#4 Aug 9, 2013
If u don't know what happen don't say anything
lol

Hamilton, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
I think people need to shut up unless u know the facts and the truth

Since: Dec 12

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Aug 9, 2013
If only New York had the death penalty.
Charlie B

Yorkville, NY

#9 Aug 10, 2013
Just let him carry a ar15 like the rest of the idiots...i'm sure he would fit right in!
Hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Aug 24, 2013
Probably black people

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 25, 2013
Newton Kingsbury wrote:
If only New York had the death penalty.
Libbies in New York don't have the stones to enforce it.
lol

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Oct 29, 2013
You guys are all idiots . he didnt have a machete thats what the dope heads said that stole his money for tryin to get his friend clean so when he went to get his money back from the low life they were scared and bitched out . why dont you worry about the addicts and people shooting and stabbin ppl and all the molesters we have in rome.
wow

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2014
lol wrote:
You guys are all idiots . he didnt have a machete thats what the dope heads said that stole his money for tryin to get his friend clean so when he went to get his money back from the low life they were scared and bitched out . why dont you worry about the addicts and people shooting and stabbin ppl and all the molesters we have in rome.
you are the idiot. He did this to my kid.. who had a complete breakdown. It happened and mason...something bad may happen. Thats all. What would anyone do if this was their kid...call my ppl. F#$@ u nut job.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 8, 2014
knives and bad wives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Aiello 5 hr Corey57 17
Turning Stone 7 hr Big turn around 1
Bass fishing 9 hr Die hard 7
Lori germs Gould made the paper again 9 hr Waking up happy 1
Transgender bathrooms at RFA 13 hr Hugh 10
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 14 hr fly 14 6
Randy Nutcase Harrington 18 hr Rat trap 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance