Review: Sacred Heart Healing Center

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeff

Rome, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Nice therapist. Full of knowledge and very helpful.
I found my spiritual path with her guidance.
Michael

Rome, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2013
Dr.Emeterio helped me with my mental health and addictions. Kind, caring and really goes out of her way if you want to be helped. You must be committed to the therapy. I finally got the mental health diagnois that everyone else missed. Her expertise with interventions and right diagnosis was so helpful.
Frank

Rome, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2013
I don't think you can rate a therapist. However, Dr. Charlene Emeterio was helpful. She got me to confront some issues in my life and connected all the pieces. I learned about unresolved anger and how to deal with it. I was hard work and I must say that at times I got angry even at her. She had a way of handling that too.
no way

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Awful. Not professional. Everything always went back to her......I would say something and she would talk about her own issues. Not impressed.
SL and JM

Watertown, NY

#5 Sep 21, 2013
My husband and I saw her for marital issues. She was kind,compassionate and spiritual. No judgments. Great listening skills. We learned how to trust each other again.It was hard work and she required commitment to the therapy.
Lane

Watertown, NY

#6 Sep 21, 2013
My son saw her and he was suicidal. She helped him a lot. She helps many kids find their way.Very personable and shares to connect. There is a spiritual part of her that draws people in. My son could talk to her for hours and really did not want to leave after the time was up. She always has other kids and families waiting.
Lane

Watertown, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2013
no way wrote:
Awful. Not professional. Everything always went back to her......I would say something and she would talk about her own issues. Not impressed.
I was just reading your remark towards my son's therapist and have this to say to you. Go to another therapist or maybe this therapist decided not to see you again. Obviously you are negative and need help.
Melanie

Watertown, NY

#8 Sep 22, 2013
My daughter was afraid to start school and after two sessions,she started to cope with getting to school.Dr. Emeterio worked with my daughter and the school system. I was exhausted with the school system
for the past 2 years of problems with them. I don't believe you can actually rate a therapist because often they have to confront people on so many issues. I also know that they have training in so many different interventions that we may not realize that what the therapist is doing could help us face our own issues. This therapist has a very calming way about her.
Melanie

Watertown, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
no way wrote:
I just noticed your comment about Dr. Emeterio,my daughter's therapist. I really need to comment on this. She is very professional. A therapist does not talk about their own issues to a client. Sometimes they make small talk to make clients feel comfortable and at times other interventions so that you do not feel alone in whatever situation you may have. Therapist are not there to impress you either. Also, use your name instead of "no way." I am going to mention your comment to her. There is a way to trace back to who you really are.
David M

Verona, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
I saw Dr.Charlene for major depression. I went out on disability with her help. She had to complete a lot of paper work and updates with my employer. I am very grateful to her.
David M

Verona, NY

#11 Sep 22, 2013
no way wrote:
I have a strong suggestion for you..."No Way".... If you don't have something nice to say about another person, remain quiet.
Concerned

Watertown, NY

#12 Sep 22, 2013
no way wrote:
Caught you. I could put your name on this post. Instead, just your initials. K.F....Next time...full name. Word has it that you are gay.
Mindy L

Watertown, NY

#13 Sep 25, 2013
Thanks to Dr. Charlene My children are doing much better. She helped them to cope with the death of their pet and many school issues.
Barbara Ann L

Verona, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Nice lady and really knows a lot about anxiety and how to treat this. I suffered for years with this problem. She really cares about people and can be trusted.
Joe

Verona, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
I have an addiction problem. I could not manipulate her. She could see the next move coming. Put me in my place. I finally faced my addictions because I did not want to lose my children. Learned a lot about the disease from this therapist.
Lisa

Verona, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2013
My daughter was full of fears and would not eat much.
After seeing Dr. Charlene for one session, she started to make changes. My daughter really liked going to therapy to talk about her fears. I am not really sure what happened.....she just started making changes. Hard to explain. It was this calm way the therapist had with her and even me. Like peace in our hearts.
MOMMY

Rome, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2013
David M wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong suggestion for you..."No Way".... If you don't have something nice to say about another person, remain quiet.
SHUT UP These forums are to warn people about scams you puke. Keep your Syracuse comments in Syracuse
Abbie Mills

Clinton, NY

#18 Sep 26, 2013
Where is this place? I was just wondering because I have never heard of it. I do need to say though that it is obvious that the same person mad most of these comments. You can tell by the wording. Just like the fact that no matter what name I use people should know it is me because of my run on sentences and the fact that I always say obvious or obviously. lol Also it is VERY RARE to find a thread on here with so many positive comments. Good advertising idea though and I only see one negative poster. Either no one has experienced this place or they really are good.
same person posting

Cortland, NY

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Your Good Not LOL nice try though
false advertising

Rome, NY

#20 Sep 27, 2013
First of all she is not a Dr. No PhD. Second if she is is saying she is a Dr. That's unethical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynne Rosen caught playing toss the salas behin... 5 min Jesus Wrote n Sand 20
786 A Journey To Meccah of One Man's Determinat... 20 min Muslims Love Jesus 1
The Apostle Paul was the anti-christ according ... 1 hr Muslims Love Jesus 1
jesus vs paul 1 shocking...must watch 1 hr Muslims Love Jesus 1
Do Muslims follow Jesus Christ more than Christ... 1 hr The Merciful Servant 1
Moses + Jesus + Muhammad = Peace! 1 hr The Merciful Servant 1
Jesus in the Holy Qur'an 1 hr The Merciful Servant 1
Inside Islam What 2 Billion Muslims Really Think 5 hr scirocco 67
Rome Dating
Find my Match